Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4271 replies   673591 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

jstblv66 wrote: 6 months ago
mhlg wrote: 6 months ago

SCL DCLONE

Host: @Wardozer

Region: NA

Wednesday, December 6, 2023 5:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Region: NA

Tuesday, December 5, 2023 9:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

It's uncertain if there will be a stream
Is @wardozer walking tonight (the 5th) or tomorrow (wed)?
This post that I am quoting says "Wed, Dec. 5th..." You tell me that is correct? Wed is Dec 6th. Today(tonight) is Dec. 5th which is Tues. And no, the day and date are not in the automatic. The date and time are. If you quote this message, you can see the day is outside of the brackets. Not trying to pick a fight with you, the day and date are not corresponding correctly,to me anyway. The autocorrect probably reads different for you. So, quoting this was probably pointless.

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
Is @wardozer walking tonight (the 5th) or tomorrow (wed)?
This post that I am quoting says "Wed, Dec. 5th..." You tell me that is correct? Wed is Dec 6th. Today(tonight) is Dec. 5th which is Tues. And no, the day and date are not in the automatic. The date and time are. If you quote this message, you can see the day is outside of the brackets. Not trying to pick a fight with you, the day and date are not corresponding correctly,to me anyway. The autocorrect probably reads different for you. So, quoting this was probably pointless.
If it says Dec. 5th, then that's correct because it's part of the formatted text, the Wednesday isn't.

What I see is this "Dec 06, 2023, 12:00 AM."

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Bisu 379

PC
Only the formatted time stamp gets auto-correction, meanwhile the day of the week part doesn't gets corrected, hence the discrepancy.

Basically, the formatted time stamp should be more reliable.

Bisu 379

PC
SCL NA 4/6 now, as expected

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 6 months ago
SCL NA 4/6 now, as expected
Walked!

Bisu wrote: 6 months ago
Only the formatted time stamp gets auto-correction, meanwhile the day of the week part doesn't gets corrected, hence the discrepancy.

Basically, the formatted time stamp should be more reliable.
Thank you.

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
SCL DCLONE WALK incoming today at:

December 6, 2023 3:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Walked on time
December 6, 2023 3:20 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Walked on time
December 6, 2023 3:40 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Walked on time

Region:ASIA

every 20 min a walk (3 walks)

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
HCL DCLONE : Is anyone playing Hardcore Ladder?

Host: zian
Ko

Region: TBD 30 minutes prior on stream.

December 9, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

zian
Ko
is doing a HCL DCLONE. Region determined 30 minutes before the walk.

HCL DCLONE : Is anyone playing Hardcore Ladder?

Ko

Region: TBD 30 minutes prior on stream.

December 9, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

zian
Ko
is doing a HCL DCLONE. Region determined 30 minutes before the walk.
any info?
here's the streaming (i guess)

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
Sorry, the region update wasn't posted until 6:30 AM EST this morning, and I was still sleeping. Asia streamers usually stream on Asia, and this was on Asia.

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
HARDCORE LADDER WALK

Ko

Region: Asia

Time: December 12, 2023 1:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
If Heidi follows his usual Pattern he will either be on time or up to 40 minutes late.

Host: Heidi

Region: TBD

Stream Starts tomorrow Around: December 11, 2023 10:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

Heidi will be doing 3 x SCL DCLONES during his stream.

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
From Heidi's Hideout on Discord regarding his next stream.

@everyone I said tomorrow but i meant tomorrow tomorrow... soooo not today, but tomorrow.. See y'all then ❤️

The Clone Hunters still has it scheduled for today but??? :D

If Heidi follows his usual Pattern he will either be on time or up to 40 minutes late.

Stream Starts tomorrow Around: December 11, 2023 10:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

Bisu 379

PC
From Heidi's Hideout on Discord regarding his next stream.

@everyone I said tomorrow but i meant tomorrow tomorrow... soooo not today, but tomorrow.. See y'all then ❤️

The Clone Hunters still has it scheduled for today but??? :D

Thanks for the info!

mhlg 1018

Americas PC
RESCHEDULED

Here is Heidi's new schedule.

Got postponed: Stream Starts Around: December 12, 2023 10:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

For the info: DClone pops up continuously on EU L server. Today I got 2 and it is on the move again.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
EU L 4/6 again

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Got postponed: Stream Starts Around: December 12, 2023 10:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Any word on whether tomorrow is today or a moment that never comes?

mhlg 1018

Americas PC

The Heidi game that replaced the postpone game has now been postponed until Sunday. To add a little history, Heidi had an unknown medical emergency that landed him in the hospital in late October. He returned home to rest on the weekend of the 18th of Nov. He did his first stream in a while on Nov 29, and here we are.

Question: Should I continue to post the updates or have you all had enough?? :D

Sorry!

Bisu 379

PC

Question: Should I continue to post the updates or have you all had enough?? :D

Sorry!
Keep the info coming, please. Changes happen all the time. No worries at all.

We appreciate you! <3

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...