diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   413 views

Description

Looking for a rough ballpark on this item:

Can be used to make Runewords:

Looking for a rough ballpark on this item:

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
Jah
This is hardcore. I don't think LLD is popular in HC.

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 8 months ago
LLD dont use tri res, you use sanders always for 40frw and stat boost , if you need fire res you use
Hotspur
and if you need cold u use 30frw/10fhr/40 cold res with life rep

PM if I win
No idea in HRs but in fg it should be around 300 to the right buyer (I recognise ur name from back in the days so I am sure your familiar with current fg > hr), kinda hard to sell without 110+ res and fhr and its hard to find buyer without thoose aswell

PM if I win
Naitsirk wrote: 8 months ago
LLD dont use tri res, you use sanders always for 40frw and stat boost , if you need fire res you use
Hotspur
You seem to know so much about duelling every post. Is there a place to learn and watch duels live on YT or TTV? Have i read right: People bet on duels? Is there a so called "Fight
Club
Community" like there is one in every Dark Souls Game?
Greys_Prey wrote: 8 months ago
Naitsirk wrote: 8 months ago
Hotspur
You seem to know so much about duelling every post. Is there a place to learn and watch duels live on YT or TTV? Have i read right: People bet on duels? Is there a so called "Fight
Club
Community" like there is one in every Dark Souls Game?
I play on EU leagues in D2A, DFC is not a good place to learn since most are trolling, its just getting out there in the pub games in play, then find guilds and clans on jsp.. I played this game for alongtime and basically the only 2 things I do is trade and duel and sometimes playing for a week or two between ladder resets

No people don't bet on duels exept the toxic post on jsp "legit dueling" but some tournaments the community donate money as prizes

If your on EU I can give you a link to an open discord based on EU, if your on US I think DFC is the only open community.

There are also alot of rules that can only be found on discord and they differ from region to region, on EU for an example you cannot use Plague runeword due to exsecive bug abuse on
Cleansing
, but on NA your allowed to use Plague but your not allowed to use it to cleanse 24/7, on EU easy and OP builds like Nado druid and Necro can only use 30% block vs all and 50% vs sin in 1v1s, but on Asia you can use 75% on all builds

In Pubs your not forced to play by the rules, but if you dont you might get blacklisted with your battletag and "infamous" in Tournament play your always sharing your screen on discord while moderator watches you play so you do not cheat.

PM if I win

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...