diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2739 replies   363181 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats to all, the rich and the poor :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
azeroti wrote: 10 months ago
I found a pretty cool
Standard of Heroes
!

runes.png

j/k - This is what an unhealthy Obsession with trading looks like. I was trying to fill up the stash before d4 came out and today I sold a charm to finish. Now I can more casually trade and actually enjoy playing the game.
That is a nice bank right there! I've been doing the same with trading and seeing how many high runes I can amass before D4 drops.

So far I'm up to:

Gul

Vex

Ohm

Lo

Sur

Ber

Jah

Cham

Zod

Spread across 4 mules and still stacking!! A lot of people probably would've went the JSP route a long time ago (or just got bored and moved on to another game), but I detest the whole idea of JSP and would much rather have runes instead of a Bitcoin-like currency that can disappear in an instant. Current goal is slowly chipping away at my
Lo
runes and trying to make a perfect Grief in a 15% ED base. Have rolled about 10 so far and thinking it may take A LOT more..

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Zero187 wrote: 10 months ago
azeroti wrote: 10 months ago
I found a pretty cool
Standard of Heroes
!

runes.png

j/k - This is what an unhealthy Obsession with trading looks like. I was trying to fill up the stash before d4 came out and today I sold a charm to finish. Now I can more casually trade and actually enjoy playing the game.
That is a nice bank right there! I've been doing the same with trading and seeing how many high runes I can amass before D4 drops.

So far I'm up to:

Gul

Vex

Ohm

Lo

Sur

Ber

Jah

Cham

Zod

Spread across 4 mules and still stacking!! A lot of people probably would've went the JSP route a long time ago (or just got bored and moved on to another game), but I detest the whole idea of JSP and would much rather have runes instead of a Bitcoin-like currency that can disappear in an instant. Current goal is slowly chipping away at my
Lo
runes and trying to make a perfect Grief in a 15% ED base. Have rolled about 10 so far and thinking it may take A LOT more..
it does take a lot, to be worth it i hope you make it in a
Berserker Axe
:)))) also, 69
Vex
, nice.
Lol, when you test a build offline for 2 minutes

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 10 months ago
Lol, when you test a build offline for 2 minutes
Damn, got it online now!

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
While on my side, seen without trading 1
Vex
, 1
Ohm
and 1
Gul
so far (all in 3p with my 2 usual co-players, never in 1p, thanks Hellforge for the last), and I think 2 or 3
Ist

Well, can't complain as most of my builds are done and I am 1
Jah
away from getting one rune of each in my bank, but we are living in different spheres ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Deleted User 63530 0

Necrarch wrote: 10 months ago
Vex
, 1
Ohm
and 1
Gul
so far (all in 3p with my 2 usual co-players, never in 1p, thanks Hellforge for the last), and I think 2 or 3
Ist

Jah
away from getting one rune of each in my bank, but we are living in different spheres ^^
no no no/ This is only game :). Yes i play little to long but i think ew are same. Why You play offline ?

Deleted User 63530 0

aaabbbccc666 wrote: 10 months ago
Necrarch wrote: 10 months ago
Vex
, 1
Ohm
and 1
Gul
Ist

Jah
no no no/ This is only game :). Yes i play little to long but i think We are same.Happy dancing a yellow dinosaurs and spies. Why You play offline ?
WHY>>>>

Deleted User 63530 0

[

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I play online :)
Just not much.

Annihilus
Playing Soft-ladder.

In the past 4 hours I have found:

Tal
amy(haven't found one in decades previously)
- 2 Mara's +20 +30(sold for
Jah
)
- 3 Andy 2 reg, 1
Eth
(sold for
Jah
Vex
)
- Arachnid
Belt

Has a gentler patch been put through? Crazy and unheard of for me.

Still no high runes...damn your eyes(Diablo).
First time i've been excited in awhile when I finally got all the items to make my first Enigma after weeks of what not. I played classic for the majority of time LOD was originally out so it has been interesting to catch up on all the things i've missed. Not a perfect roll but you can't deny the def value.
maleets wrote: 9 months ago
First time i've been excited in awhile when I finally got all the items to make my first Enigma after weeks of what not. I played classic for the majority of time LOD was originally out so it has been interesting to catch up on all the things i've missed. Not a perfect roll but you can't deny the def value.my first Enigma.png
Congratulations. Well done.
Same day, bought 2 unid torch:
Kasztan wrote: 9 months ago
That explains why all the Necro 11/10 torches stay with me and the other Uber farmers :D

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
Kasztan wrote: 9 months ago
I had two unID'd torches today... I should have sold you the other one! :D

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +11.

So my next goal is to make Infinity for my merc. In the meantime, while not farming for Bers, I'm building
Poison Nova
necro. I was leveling up with
Bone Spear
but finally I made a respec into
Nova
. As I was testing it out that dropped: I thought I'd think about the base after I had runes but I guess that's not a problem anymore.

Rik 122

Americas PC
Just a forewarning, this is a long post and my drops pale in comparison to all the more recent posts, but I’m poor and in my defense my drops likely created a much higher proportion of net worth gain compared to these other lucky drops. So suk it.

I started my first hardcore character in 20 years on Friday, a barb. It’s on Xbox ladder. There have been, at most, 4 public games at one time. Mostly around 2. Trading is difficult. I’ve only made one trade and not for lack of trying. All my progress has been solo, but mostly not by choice. There was a higher level char who might have rushed me, but I have no interest in that play style and promptly left when she followed me through the
Burial Grounds
, brutalizing everything and nearly dropping my xp gain to zero before I promptly left. The thought was kind…

As you may expect, progress has been slow. I got stuck in act 3 nightmare. My goal of farming trav was cut short after about 3-4 painful and risky runs. A fire enchanted desperation move took my 1150 health to 100. I have no idea how. I only saw fire
Enchant
and I was amp damaged. I’ve heard there are interactions with other enemy specs but i didn’t see what it was and I realized I was going to die at my current strength. Id howled my way to the durance wp in a previous game and decided to give Mephistopheles a shot but only after testing the dolls. Their desperation move took me down by 200 max (w/o amp). So I excruciatingly howled my way through the durance for hours, farming meph, watching my merc die repeatedly to that trav like demon with lightning
Enchant
that seemed to have
Conviction
aura a 1/3 of the time and tried not to get comfortable and into autopilot only for some terrible mix of monsters to surprise me with Death and get ripped off by meph one agonizingly slow and dangerous run at a time.

I spent all of yesterday farming meph with little gain. Towards the end, I had a pnb and offensive aura charm but with no one to trade them to. I did score the incredible
Fleshrender
, which I’d never even second glanced before yesterday. Now, someone would have to trade me a
Mal
Pul
and ethereal 4os sword or
Axe
for me to let it go. The thing feels priceless for a barb trying to pioneer through nightmare. I also scored nats
Helm
towards the end of the day and had gained around 500 health through levels and finally felt comfortable fighting trav that night. Surprisingly I killed them relatively easily and haven’t taken anywhere close to the 1000 damage Id sustained earlier, though the fear of that unknown remains…

Long story short, this morning, my luck changed. I ran trav a few times and got a
Lem
and
Ko
. Two runes I’ve been desperate for (but don’t have the freakin bases I need). I then rolled 5 sockets in a
Naga
to make my Honor, a major upgrade over blood letter and became emboldened to try act 4. On my slow Chaos run, I scored another
Ko
and
Lem
. I then breezed through act 5, got ripped off by
Baal
, promptly hit a
Terror
zone, and bam, within 10 seconds I scored an
Ist
off a little rat man from
Spider Forest
. I later got a low Tals
Wand
off a super unique. I almost 10xd my Wealth in a couple hours.

Now, with my vast fortune, I will work towards Oath. However, it may take me longer to trade for what I need before I can find it myself… but I’m going to try. Hit me up if you will trade me runes or bases needed for Oath or a decent 3 os elite armor base. Hardcore ladder. I can trade pc. Please….

I’m loving hardcore… I wish the player base was bigger and I could run more community games. But the risk of character loss, along with the early thrills of consistent character upgrades is super rewarding. I can’t wait to run some nm cows for bases, assuming it is safe enough and hope so badly I can make my first guardian but am already preparing for the depression that will ensue if my beloved baba dies beforehand.. Thanks for listening! Woo!
OK, this is nowhere near the epicness of the previous posts, but I got this Anni like 15min ago.
This is more of an appreciation post for the Dclone tracking system you guys have here. I have been playing Diablo 2 for ~20yrs but believe it or not, I got my first anni ever not even a week ago and now I'm on 4 and counting. It's so easy with the trackers, especially when compared to the almost cult-like devotion you needed to spawn and kill Dclone back in the old days.

So thank you gentlemen, now on to solo ubers. ;)

EU SC NL (GMT+1)
Decided to re-roll a small charm with rlvl 83, on the very first go I rolled this beauty... :D

EU SC NL (GMT+1)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...