Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   3166 views

Description

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I have found the funnest thing in D2 for a while. Harmony bow for the level 10
Vigor
aura, any 30%(+) fast run/walk
Boots
(aldurs for better), and 20% faster run/walk
Circlet
plus Hustle. This is so fun to just run around. Like honestly, the game is a blur lol. Can't wait until I get my
The Cat's Eye
amulet to just make it more bonkers.

This will likely be my funnest and happiest time going through nightmare, especially as a physical bowazon.
Description by davme_mcreg

Can be used to make Runewords:

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I have found the funnest thing in D2 for a while. Harmony bow for the level 10
Vigor
Boots
Circlet
plus Hustle. This is so fun to just run around. Like honestly, the game is a blur lol. Can't wait until I get my
The Cat's Eye

This will likely be my funnest and happiest time going through nightmare, especially as a physical bowazon.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
until you get cats eye you can craft a
Blood Amulet
that has up to 10% frw
OP
worstd2playerever wrote: 1 year ago
until you get cats eye you can craft a
Blood Amulet
that has up to 10% frw
oh my god I love you lol. Now, to give up my angelic ring/ammy combo for the attack rating....

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
Sc, I hope? I mean, just make sure you won't step on a doll runnin that free 🙂 can be, uh, you know... frustratin
Hehe this sounds awesome :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
I often switch my
Ormus
with Mercs Hustle (and 2nd slot Harmony) on my Sorc for way faster
Lower Kurast
runs.
No dmg or skills needed in lk, so frw is win!

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Looking at your apparent trigger for "fun!"...go make a
Frenzy
barb with a full inv of frw charms and whatnot. That's true run speed.. ;)
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Looking at your apparent trigger for "fun!"...go make a
Frenzy
barb with a full inv of frw charms and whatnot. That's true run speed.. ;)
Yes. I did this back in the day in old classic. He couldn't kill hell, but he was a blast

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Well, get him some of the post-LoD gear and he can plow straight through hell. :p
OP
Okay, so I got to play around with it proper today before work and there's a few things I missed. One, the
Burst of Speed
proc from Hustle weapon really bumps this up, and second, don't post at 4am, you fail to notice basic things!

make a Barb with dual
Crainte Vomir
for additional 40% FRW
The good news for a bowazon is that you can retain most of that at an ultra-high level without sacrificing damage output. This is my standard rollout for my level 98 bowazon on weapon switch.
Not to make sense of introducing real-world to fantasy, but she's already faster than Usain Bolt.

14.2 yards per second = 46.7 km/h or 29.0 mph.
So far, the fastest anyone has run is about 27½ miles per hour, a speed reached (briefly) by sprinter Usain Bolt just after the midpoint of his world-record 100-meter dash in 2009.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/21/scie ... ruped.html

No Hustle to try out here even for testing purposes because non-ladder, and I thought I had
The Cat's Eye
in my stash, but apparently not, or else I would have tried it out already with everything else on her. Adding
The Cat's Eye
would bring that run speed up to 14.9, and a Hustle proc after all that would bring it up to 15.6.

If I were ever to make another bowazon, I wouldn't do it any other way with regard to movement speed. It's the only way to keep up in Chaos TZ pub runs. I even add extra FRW charms to the inventory for those.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Also, this is what true insanity looks like, although I don't think you'll be killing much of anything at a high level.
The gear is capped out at 325% so swapping Enigma for Hustle doesn't change that component of the equation.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Nate 534

Switch
Poison necro is also a great build to max frw, I usually fill my pack with frw small charms, with select gear it’s fun to run around the
Secret Cow Level
and just spamm those green circles!

Nate 534

Switch
Ok another super fun thing to do:

Molten Boulder
bowling!
I just am leveling up a new fire Druid, and damn if those molten boulders are addictive - like trying to get that perfect roll where they hit a guy and push him all the way back, explode and kill him with the explosion…like asmr for my diablo brain. Double points for rolling 2 guys.

It’s not easy either!

mhlg 832

Americas PC
davme_mcreg wrote: 1 year ago
Vigor
Boots
Circlet
The Cat's Eye

I'm fairly certain I have a couple of Cat's Eye Amulets laying around. I can give you one of them.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
davme_mcreg wrote: 1 year ago
Vigor
Boots
Circlet
The Cat's Eye

I'm fairly certain I have a couple of Cat's Eye Amulets laying around. I can give you one of them.
If it's ladder, I'll give you an
Um
for it for sure. Thanks man!

mhlg 832

Americas PC
No it's non ladder. I looked at your info and it said you played non ladder so I just assumed.

mhlg 832

Americas PC
I was offering
The Cat's Eye
for free.

OP
I know, but I have it posted WTB for
Um
, so I was going to give as offered. I'm doing this on ladder so I won't be able to use it. But thank you for the offer!

And yes, my mains are all non ladder, im just messing around with Hustle and such for my bowazon once it all transfers to non ladder.

*Edit* Actually you know, I think this is being a bit short sited. I would gladly accept. I was going to do all my testing with Highlords once it transfers to non ladder, but then I wouldn't be able to test out the speed!. So yes, I will take you up on that offer after all. Thank you kindly.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation