Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
283 replies   184010 views

Description

Description by waffels

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello I trying HC leader Amazon And i died a few times. Doing normal And nightmare with Amazon starting to ve boring to me. If someone can Rush me l Will be very happy.
Is anyone able to rush me NM/hell on Playstation, ladder? I've got my barb through norm with waypoint help, but I'm a little stuck on NM.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Anyone happen to feel like giving me a quick socket rush on ladder?

No longer needed.

mhlg 777

Americas PC
I can't say it will be that quick since I've never done a rush and I'll be using a Paladin, but I'll give it a try.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Appreciated. Got it sorted in-game though. Thanks.
I would be very happy about a ladder softcore rush.

Glad if anyone had time within the next few days :)

Trades possible on PC, Switch and Playstation
never rush yet so far so i will probably not do it perfect and take time compare to the knowledge people but im willing to rush just feel free to message me :
battlenet: guetali#2260
looking for a socket rush if anyone has time - thanks!

scl/us
Hello, guys!

You can add me as a rusher for all 3 difficulties - Normal, Nightmare and Hell. I play Europe, Softcore (Expansion), non-Ladder and live in GMT +2 timezone. Anyone need a rush, just drop me a message in-game.

Banana#21206
I didn't find any posts about this and i'm sorry if it exists elsewhere, but is there a "power level" thing going on besides the rushes?

I mean, gather a bunch of low-level chars and farm cow levels or terrorzones in nightmare and hell with another high-level char so everyone can farm tons of XP?

If so, sign me in, i have some high-level chars that i can use to help out with these power levels.

Got some deals and free stuff on my stash. Check it out! :)
Selling low-mid anni and hellfire torches. Throw me an offer if you didn't like the price.
Always selling some crafting materials as well.
LF a socket rush on normal, non-ladder. Can rush back :)

Ladder and Non ladder trades

Timezone: GMT-3
BR HUEHUEHUEHUE
caiobritones wrote: 9 months ago
LF a socket rush on normal, non-ladder. Can rush back :)
I got you. add me
LF a softcore non-ladder PC rush for my barb, currently in A3 Normal, and struggling. Willing to offer forge(s), socket(s), imbue(s) or negotiate for runes (I need to see what I have right now). Ideally, I would like to finish Hell for him, but willing to go as far as the rusher wants to go.

Deleted User 105884 0

Hello, is anyone available to rush my through normal? Non ladder, softcore, America server. Currently still in A1. Thanks
D4d1ng0 wrote: 6 months ago
Hello, is anyone available to rush my through normal? Non ladder, softcore, America server. Currently still in A1. Thanks
yeah, i've sent a request

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.
Ezekiel1z wrote: 6 months ago
LF a softcore non-ladder PC rush for my barb, currently in A3 Normal, and struggling. Willing to offer forge(s), socket(s), imbue(s) or negotiate for runes (I need to see what I have right now). Ideally, I would like to finish Hell for him, but willing to go as far as the rusher wants to go.
Do you still need a rush, or is it done?
I can rush you to Hell for free.
I have a character that could use a rush on softcore too. Add me if you want to help me.
struber wrote: 6 months ago
I have a character that could use a rush on softcore too. Add me if you want to help me.
I‘ve sent you a request.
anyone available to rush me through normal? softcore ladder pc
Hi.
I'm interrested in a rush in SC NL from A1 nm.
Is it still possible ?

Thank you.

My timezone is CET/UTC+1.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...