Helping all life form and living with honesty

Winners in order they were posted:

I’ll pm these winners to set up time so they can get their runes

1st - Marek22 -“ selflessly helping others” - he has
Key
word of helping others. Not all things but he has the
Key
word, missing 2nd part but its all good

2nd - Kaot88- Helping others, in return asking they only "pay it foward. " - he also mentioned helping others.

3rd place - Xart - “Being accepted or loved for exactly how you are” - no
Key
words but the phrase does relate to being living with honesty

——
Honorable mention:

Mockingbirdreal - “Do what I love. Live a meaningful life without giving a damn about money. ::::disqual for > 10 words? Otherwise, matched 50%” - mockingbird would have won 2nd place if he words them 10 or below, but he doenst care and just want to join the party :)

Twinsen - “Sharing things that you value with people whom you dont even know.” - this is almost means helping others but this seems to indicate only materialistic items, which is far from helping all things/others.

OVERALL, i enjoy reading your guys take on this question. THANKS ALL FOR PARTCIPATING!

i will make anothet event this weekend and it will be fun(i believe)…there will be prizes

Hi everyone

I am giving away a free
Ber
rune, with just one question for everyone.

***this event will end tomorrow 24th, 2023 @ 7:30 pm cst ***

Please read below carefully before placing your reply :)

See below for the rules:

-ONLY one reply per user, you may edit your post
-reply cannot exceed 10 words to form a coherent phrase
-require at least 20+ users to reply to this posting
-user who does not follow the above rules will not be considered even if he/she provided the right answer

Here is the question:
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

If your answer is close to what I have on mind, which I have written down, you will win the
Ber
rune.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner will be based on how close the answer is to my original answer and my interpretations of your answer to mine. This is just for fun guys, don’t get serious if you think my interpretation is wrong.

****Update****

Once i post my answer to this original post and the winners, further ninja editing of your own reply will no longer be accepted, as I have already looked at all the replies at that point and have declared the winners :)

Seeing this has alot of replies, i have decided to add 2nd place n 3rd place winner.
1st -
Ber

2nd -
Vex

3rd -
Ist

This is a 48 hour giveway post. Will check back within 48 hours to see the result.
Description by d2rppa69

Can be used to make Runewords:

My answer:
Helping all life form and living with honesty

Winners in order they were posted:

I’ll pm these winners to set up time so they can get their runes

1st - Marek22 -“ selflessly helping others” - he has
Key
word of helping others. Not all things but he has the
Key
word, missing 2nd part but its all good

2nd - Kaot88- Helping others, in return asking they only "pay it foward. " - he also mentioned helping others.

3rd place - Xart - “Being accepted or loved for exactly how you are” - no
Key
words but the phrase does relate to being living with honesty

——
Honorable mention:

Mockingbirdreal - “Do what I love. Live a meaningful life without giving a damn about money. ::::disqual for > 10 words? Otherwise, matched 50%” - mockingbird would have won 2nd place if he words them 10 or below, but he doenst care and just want to join the party :)

Twinsen - “Sharing things that you value with people whom you dont even know.” - this is almost means helping others but this seems to indicate only materialistic items, which is far from helping all things/others.

OVERALL, i enjoy reading your guys take on this question. THANKS ALL FOR PARTCIPATING!

i will make anothet event this weekend and it will be fun(i believe)…there will be prizes

Hi everyone

I am giving away a free
Ber
rune, with just one question for everyone.

***this event will end tomorrow 24th, 2023 @ 7:30 pm cst ***

Please read below carefully before placing your reply :)

See below for the rules:

-ONLY one reply per user, you may edit your post
-reply cannot exceed 10 words to form a coherent phrase
-require at least 20+ users to reply to this posting
-user who does not follow the above rules will not be considered even if he/she provided the right answer

Here is the question:
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

If your answer is close to what I have on mind, which I have written down, you will win the
Ber
rune.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner will be based on how close the answer is to my original answer and my interpretations of your answer to mine. This is just for fun guys, don’t get serious if you think my interpretation is wrong.

****Update****

Once i post my answer to this original post and the winners, further ninja editing of your own reply will no longer be accepted, as I have already looked at all the replies at that point and have declared the winners :)

Seeing this has alot of replies, i have decided to add 2nd place n 3rd place winner.
1st -
Ber

2nd -
Vex

3rd -
Ist

This is a 48 hour giveway post. Will check back within 48 hours to see the result.

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
finding a perfect rolled Griffons.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Love, nice relationships, fun activities are what makes me happy.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Finding
Ber
runes makes me happy.

Teebling 5816Admin

Europe PC
d2rppa69 wrote: 1 year ago
If your answer is close to what I have on mind, which I have written down
^ Just to clarify guys, re-read the above, it has to be what you think d2rppa69 has written down in response to the question What makes you happy?, not what makes you happy yourself (although it's nice to see that anyways you just won't qualify for the
Ber
lol).

I am not participating just wanted to point that out.

Freedom, friends, strength, health and a challenging, fulfilling purpose.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Giving away
Ber
runes makes you happy I'd say.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
OP
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
^ Just to clarify guys, re-read the above, it has to be what you think d2rppa69 has written down in response to the question What makes you happy?, not what makes you happy yourself (although it's nice to see that anyways you just won't qualify for the
Ber
lol).

Basically i want to see what users think of what makes them happy. If their answer is closely to what i have written down, he/she wins. U can say its like “like-mind think alike” situation.

If users above teebling wants to edit their posting, they may do so if they didnt fully understand my posting

Schnorki 3168Moderator

PC
People not being asses, when something just works and dogs.

Also, disqualifying myself by adding more than 10 words cuz I really don't need the
Ber
. I just liked the idea. :D
selflessly helping others

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Ber
lol).

Basically i want to see what users think of what makes them happy. If their answer is closely to what i have written down, he/she wins. U can say its like “like-mind think alike” situation.

If users above teebling wants to edit their posting, they may do so if they didnt fully understand my posting
(My answer is already above, this one does not count for the
Ber
please).

I have answered honestly in the 10 words allowed, if that does not work, that does not matter, as it is what makes ME happy. :)
At least that is an honest answer, so I won't change it ! :D

Could have made it in one word though, "life", but would have been a bit TOO short for someone TOO talkative as I tend to be.

And +1 to Schnorki, great idea to have this donation, thanks for the community whoever wins !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
everybody happy i'm happy
Back in my small town. Do what I love. Live a meaningful life without giving a damn about money.

I don't need the
Ber
neither :)

Relax and have fun!
Seeing that the rune is used for a fancy runeword

For my trades I expect
Lem
as lowest rune (exception
Hel
).
Otherwise please offer
Perfect Gems
, keys or essences.
Please don't PM me or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

Time zone: UTC+1 (Europe)
seeing the community around D2. Hasn't changed for 20 years!
Playing D2 :D

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
no.

i don't care what it is.

"if you want my
Ber
: talk the way i want you to talk. or you won't get my gift"

if its a gift, it's a gift, not conditioned. and the condition is pretty narcissist.

not for me, or this kind of trade. awful.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
Hard working towards the goal
OP
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
no.

i don't care what it is.

"if you want my
Ber
: talk the way i want you to talk. or you won't get my gift"

if its a gift, it's a gift, not conditioned. and the condition is pretty narcissist.

not for me, or this kind of trade. awful.
No, that is not what this post is. Sorry if you take it the wrong way.

My purpose of this post is to see what users think of that phrase, in their own words, and if their phrase is within my thinking of the same phrase is, he/she wins the
Ber

No way in my posting did it sound like im being a narcissist…

If you looking for a 100% free hand out, without trying, then this posting is not for you :)

Schnorki 3168Moderator

PC
Some people will always find something to complain about...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation