Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

not really metal'ish but...

stay awhile and listen...

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Warlock, accept, Motorhead, Dio, Overkill, Megadeth, and more I love. Lets keep metal alive \m/
Manowar
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest ŠšŠøŠæŠµŠ»Š¾Š². We are blood brothers!Hail and Kill and Die!
Im more into post hardcore / metalcore. Does that count! But I do love me some Lamb of God

Asha 342

Sorceress Europe PC
Ah, sounds of metal šŸ˜ˆ Was fond of various styles for quite some time - thrash/Death/grind at school, some bm after that... Still turnin on some occasional athmosferic (or decent raw even šŸ˜Ž) - just not as intensive as at my younger age.
Hah, gonna browse what I got at my stashed mp3's, btw. Been a while
lml

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
For the Opeth fans...
for those still yet to check their discog...well it's time!

*cough* Anyways this is
Ear
candy.

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
šŸ¤˜šŸ»
I'm a metalhead!

I don't listen to any when playing Diablo, since I love the soundtrack so much, but otherwise, I'm a huge power metal and folk metal fan.

Used to be big into melodeath like Insomnium, Dark Tranquility, In Flames, and still listen to them on occasion, but not nearly as often.

Now, I'm more into Sabaton, Battle Beast, Beast in Black, Avantasia, etc and Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, etc.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
Holy thread necromancy... has it really been 9 months?

I'm sure many of you have got this on the bnet app but if you are not paying attention...Blizz actually sponsored this performance...it's fairly apt.

If you like health,
String of Ears
šŸ¤˜šŸ»
This is my favorite band at the moment :

Maybe Marduk at a close second \m/

And thus I lay my head
Upon heaving earth
And abandon myself in the fever of dreams
In search of...
šŸ¤˜šŸ»
Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
not really metal'ish but...

stay awhile and listen...

Care to know some music theory behind it? My nephew (an avid Diablo game series player himself, besides being a Doctor of Music Art) can enlighten in this video.

mhlg 809

Americas PC
I have eclectic tastes in music. The only musical form I'm not particularly fond of is Country Music and popular music.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
i USED to work at HMV / Tower.

At first all i was into was indie music. (i was a pitchfork junkie..)

Then as the months and subsequently the years pass..i gradually progressed and eased into other genres that i wouldn't be interested in at all when I first started. Indie Rock to electronic to Jazz (this is a rabbit hole in itself...) to Metal..then to Rap.

Pop music will always be there no matter what. They are like the best parts of every kind of genre watered down for the masses.

I found out if you truly like music or a connoisseur , one needs to accept & respect all kinds of music. Expand your horizons and diversify.

This is through many interactions with like minded and vice versa customers on the shop floor.

RIP Mac. #GoneTooSoon

If you like health,
String of Ears
OP
Skaijuice wrote: 5 months ago
i USED to work at HMV / Tower.

At first all i was into was indie music. (i was a pitchfork junkie..)

Then as the months and subsequently the years pass..i gradually progressed and eased into other genres that i wouldn't be interested in at all when I first started. Indie Rock to electronic to Jazz (this is a rabbit hole in itself...) to Metal..then to Rap.

Pop music will always be there no matter what. They are like the best parts of every kind of genre watered down for the masses.

I found out if you truly like music or a connoisseur , one needs to accept & respect all kinds of music. Expand your horizons and diversify.

This is through many interactions with like minded and vice versa customers on the shop floor.

RIP Mac. #GoneTooSoon
Tottally I disagree.

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Born with a heart of Steel
Over here :)

Recent shows I attended that blew me away were Porcupine Tree and TOOL. Outstanding.

Of Mice and Men tonight in Munich, Germany.

Cheers, have a great week everyone. Keep rockin.
Greetings fellow metalheads

This song stuck in my head lately so I'd like to share it with you.

Keep rockin', keep slayin' šŸ¤Ÿ

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation