Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   2623 views

Description

Hey y’all. I’m still searching for a griffon’s eye, and likely will be for a while.

So I’m doing lots of gambling for things like powered
Coronet
of the magus, venomous
Coronet
of speed, any jewlers
Coronet
of anything.

Diadems are quite rare when gambling, so is it viable to just re-roll magic ones? Or should I just stick to gambling?

And I guess magic circlets are useful for basically everyone less barbs? (There’s versions with class skills/stats that can be bis for mostly everyone?)

Thanks all

Also when are those patch notes coming out!!?
Description by Nate

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 527

Switch
Hey y’all. I’m still searching for a griffon’s eye, and likely will be for a while.

So I’m doing lots of gambling for things like powered
Coronet
of the magus, venomous
Coronet
of speed, any jewlers
Coronet
of anything.

Diadems are quite rare when gambling, so is it viable to just re-roll magic ones? Or should I just stick to gambling?

And I guess magic circlets are useful for basically everyone less barbs? (There’s versions with class skills/stats that can be bis for mostly everyone?)

Thanks all

Also when are those patch notes coming out!!?
You can't reroll a unique.

Good luck gambling the Griff. You'll need a lot of gold. With a level 98 char, you'll have about a 1 in 20 chance of getting the
Diadem
upgrade. Then you'll have a 1 in 2000 chance of it being a unique. So you're looking at 1 in 40000 at level 98. At level 94 you're looking at about 1 in 50000 since you won't get the
Diadem
upgrade as much.

It does happen though. Usually when you aren't trying for it. I gambled some 44 War Travs this ladder when I was just trying to get some res
Boots
so you never know.
OP

Nate 527

Switch
Sorry yea I’m not looking for the griffons eye specifically during gambling, the other ones I mentioned is my intent - magic diadems/tiaras/coronets with +3 specific skill tabs and another mod and try for 2 sockets using
Larzuk
, or 3os with another useful mod (fcr, frw, or all res)

I’m wondering if it’s worthwhile to re-roll magic diadems into other magic diadems because they are rare, or just keep gambling magic ones.

I know you can only reroll magic items to magic items, or rare items to lesser rare items

atari 429

Europe XLinux
IMHO it is not worth re-rolling blue diadems as the gems cost to much and are better spent re-rolling grand charms. However you can re-roll rare diadems with perfect skulls.

Nate wrote: 1 year ago
Hope i got it right, but FCR attribute on Circlets for Barbs kicks a** because barb fcr breakpoints are so low. FCR on Barb is needed for
Teleport
and Warcries, for example. Good rare barb circlets with Magus Suffix may be worth a lot

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. No offer lower than
Lem
please.
OP

Nate 527

Switch
Ack all, looks like imma keeps gambling, pretty much every time I give greed 10,000,000 I get at least 1 decent
Coronet

Maybe done 6 rounds of gambling with him, but only seen 3 jewlers tiaras, one just plain, one with a useless mod (like +1 damage), and one with +12 all res I now wish I didn’t just sell back to him…

Schnorki 3022Moderator

PC
Well, in the context of gambling odds, 10M really just isn't all that much.

The beauty is though you only need one hit. And you don't need that hit to be a griffon's, just something good enough to sell for the equivalent of a griffon's.

But yeah, still an annoying matter of pure dumb luck. :)
When you gamble coronets...and if you get a
Tiara
instead, the item sometimes changes to a
Circlet
in the vendor screen.

*sigh*

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...