6% LL
6%ML
+19 Strength
22% Cold Res
30% Fire Res
+1 Mana After Kill

Necrarch 1017 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ooooh, 5 point ring and even maek can be useful. Worth high runes, but no idea how much.

Ber
+ would say but let someone else check it. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

PM if I win
Beyond maximum scala of https://d2charsifood.com/rings/rings/39359 . Definitely keep it or sell high as Necrarch said!
Greys_Prey wrote: 1 year ago
Beyond maximum scala of https://d2charsifood.com/rings/rings/39359 . Definitely keep it or sell high as Necrarch said!
That site is so wierd, completly ignores what kind of stats and rolls people are looking for, and just go for "max sigma" without taking into consideration that the combination of theese rolls are a combo that will never be sought after.

That's like saying a Necro
Circlet
with 30ed (damage) 30frw leech and 2os 30-40 poison res would be sougth after and extremly valuble, most of the stats rolled perfect and therfor max sigma but it's completly worthless without fcr, just like this ring without dex boost / Atk raiting or fcr, mana added to it, the only reason someone would buy this for is not for the leech but for the res and str alone as a temp to stack res and stat boosts if they lack it, and they are not going to pay much since most of theese builds also use rare rings for the fcr.

PM if I win

Necrarch 1017 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Remember that here only 10% of people are playing PvP. For physical builds in PvM it's a perfectly usable ring. Will probably not reach
Ber
but more than
Lo
would say. Try
Ber
, see if you catch someone and go down then if not after a week.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Naitsirk wrote: 1 year ago
That site is so wierd, completly ignores what kind of stats and rolls people are looking for, and just go for "max sigma" without taking into consideration that the combination of theese rolls are a combo that will never be sought after.

That's like saying a Necro
Circlet
with 30ed (damage) 30frw leech and 2os 30-40 poison res would be sougth after and extremly valuble, most of the stats rolled perfect and therfor max sigma but it's completly worthless without fcr, just like this ring without dex boost / Atk raiting or fcr, mana added to it, the only reason someone would buy this for is not for the leech but for the res and str alone as a temp to stack res and stat boosts if they lack it, and they are not going to pay much since most of theese builds also use rare rings for the fcr.
You said its "completely worthless" and thats not true. If you are saying that, than YOU will go for max sigma. There are plenty of non GG item players that would pay a very good rune for a dual leech ring like that. Maybe you can only go for 1 high rune and maybe its just
Vex
or
Ohm
, but thats not worthless (not in my eyes)!
FCR is almost always better to have but many builds don't require FCR:
+ All bowazon => she walks :)
+ All melee Paladin => he has virgo and
Charge

+ Many assassin => she has
Dragon Flight

+
Werewolf
+
Werebear
=> they can't
Teleport

+ Builds that I forgot :P

For the ring :
Min is
Sur
Ladder or
Ber
NL.
Can go for several
Ber
for the right buyer.

Relax and have fun!
Agree with the others. By any conventional calculation, this is a 5-point. In today's ring market that's
Sur
-
Ber
+ range. gl

[edit]
Will also add, this statement is not entirely accurate:
Naitsirk wrote: 1 year ago
It's possible to debate whether the charsifood weighting is right, but the algorithm does give extra points to certain combinations of affixes. For instance, if you list fire/light/cold tri-res boots, you get a higher score for "good tri-res (no poison)." Those kinds of tweaks are all throughout that platform.

For rings, dual res gets extra points. So does FCR, and @res, and str (vs. energy, e.g.).

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...