Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   4243 views

Description

Thanks Teebling we already have DClone Tracker. But I saw also Terro Zones tracker on the other site. It's good, but on diablo2.io we also have API which gives more comfort.

If we had
Terror
Zones tracker and users are ready to report about the rotation in game, we could have apps and bots alerting about changes. Like I made Dclone Notification in Telegram.

Sure you don't like all the
Terror
Zones, so there can be the ability to chosse about which ones you want to get alerts. That can be especially useful for
Baal
Runs etc.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Thanks Teebling we already have DClone Tracker. But I saw also Terro Zones tracker on the other site. It's good, but on diablo2.io we also have API which gives more comfort.

If we had
Terror
Zones tracker and users are ready to report about the rotation in game, we could have apps and bots alerting about changes. Like I made Dclone Notification in Telegram.

Sure you don't like all the
Terror
Zones, so there can be the ability to chosse about which ones you want to get alerts. That can be especially useful for
Baal
Runs etc.
Request fulfilledby Commodorecro1 year agoGo to post

Schnorki 3163Moderator

PC
I'd agree that it'd be nice to have some way to look them up out-of-game (and get alerted on interesting ones) but the topic that we had when TZs started seemed to make it rather clear that there isn't enough critical mass to accurately report them. You do need someone to reliably do it on the hour each hour to really make it worth it.

Now, if there was a bot running somewhere to feed that directly into a tracker, that'd just be splendid *cough*. But user reporting for that one is likely a tad too unreliable.
This post was marked as the best answer.
OP
Wow! Didn't know they have notifications. Seems to be useful.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...