Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   2399 views

Description

Is it only my experience or that console multiplayer feel so lonely? Party finder almost never find anything. Maybe I have something set wrong but not sure. I hope that Blizzard team fix lobby for console players to feel less alone in game.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Zlomy 19

Necromancer Europe Switch
Is it only my experience or that console multiplayer feel so lonely? Party finder almost never find anything. Maybe I have something set wrong but not sure. I hope that Blizzard team fix lobby for console players to feel less alone in game.

• All my offers are Switch ONLY!

The time when I can usually be reached online 17:00-22:00 UTC+1 [Europe/Prague] time

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
No I've actually have seen this posted a lot by console players. I think they really messed up the multiplayer match making. Unless there's literally only 100 people playing on console. lol

OP

Zlomy 19

damn I hope blizz fix it. Or allow crossplatform play as they consoder it…

The time when I can usually be reached online 17:00-22:00 UTC+1 [Europe/Prague] time

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Zlomy wrote: 2 years ago
damn I hope blizz fix it. Or allow crossplatform play as they consoder it…
Same. I really hope we eventually get some sort of cross-play and they also give some sort of lobby system to consoles. or at least vastly improve the existing system and options.

Yeah it’s totally screwed. On Xbox I have to search under recent posts on the games community board to find groups. It hardly ever works out though as by the time you join they are past the quest they posted :(
I play on PS and hundreds of hours on 3. It wasn't the greatest on 3 but it worked and you'd find tonssss of games with the random matchmaking so it wasn't a huge deal. However here I'll either find no games at all or its the SAME games over, and over. Incredibly frustrating when you just want to grind some exp.
OP

Zlomy 19

I must say this problem is fixed with patch when they add room list's

I agree. I waited to buy the console version until they had lobbies. The game is at least playable on console now; however, I am pretty disappointed in how it works for the last generation consoles. I have PS4 and the load times are over 20-30 seconds, which is A LOT if you're trying to do quick
Baal
runs or short MF routes. It also means dying at the WP sometimes before you even see the screen. Last, I've noticed some skills cause the game to crash if too much is happening at once. My javazon, created solely for cowing, crashes the game about 75% of the time if I get a big cow herd and use
Lightning Fury

I purchased an SSD to upgrade the PS4 and it significantly shortened the load times - approximately 5-10 seconds now which is much more viable. The crash still happens though so it means I can't use that character how I would like to and have to be careful of my herd size. :(

All that said, I do find it easier to play on console. I think I'm just too old to keep up with fast keyboard strokes and the controler works better for my old hands, haha.
OP

Zlomy 19

VVonder wrote: 1 year ago
I agree. I waited to buy the console version until they had lobbies. The game is at least playable on console now; however, I am pretty disappointed in how it works for the last generation consoles. I have PS4 and the load times are over 20-30 seconds, which is A LOT if you're trying to do quick
Baal
runs or short MF routes. It also means dying at the WP sometimes before you even see the screen. Last, I've noticed some skills cause the game to crash if too much is happening at once. My javazon, created solely for cowing, crashes the game about 75% of the time if I get a big cow herd and use
Lightning Fury

I purchased an SSD to upgrade the PS4 and it significantly shortened the load times - approximately 5-10 seconds now which is much more viable. The crash still happens though so it means I can't use that character how I would like to and have to be careful of my herd size. :(

All that said, I do find it easier to play on console. I think I'm just too old to keep up with fast keyboard strokes and the controler works better for my old hands, haha.
Strange Switch loading time is much faster. But there is a limit to 4 players so...

I can't imagine playing this on a console after 20 years on the PC. I have started using a controller with PC though, that's actually quite nice.

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

I do not accept any rune lower than
Lem
for trades, with the exception of
Ral

Trade: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder & Ladder | UTC-6
OP

Zlomy 19

EMzx25 wrote: 1 year ago
I can't imagine playing this on a console after 20 years on the PC. I have started using a controller with PC though, that's actually quite nice.
If you use controller with PC you get same experiance as we do. I play on Switch and as a big plus I see that I can bring it everywhere with me. So I can kill deamons everywhere I want... 😎

I play d2r on switch here and there. I hope bliz implements some sort of ingame keyboard/onscreen keyboard for tyling as the emotes are so limited, i feel like a robot responding using those…

Hard to bargain on trades in game on switch.

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
I love playing on my switch. I play mostly offline or solo when I’m on bnet so the lack of multiplayer doesn’t bother me
OP

Zlomy 19

They finally fixed the bug of the
Teleport
staff. Now it remembers bind even if you log out. Thumbs up for Blizzard. (This is huge for my switch play...)

Zlomy wrote: 1 year ago
Teleport
staff. Now it remembers bind even if you log out. Thumbs up for Blizzard. (This is huge for my switch play...)
Oh that is genuinely excellent news!

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP

Zlomy 19

Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Teleport
Small change but with great impact I lost a lot of time to bind on every login. On console painful times...

Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Teleport
Small change but with great impact I lost a lot of time to bind on every login. On console painful times...
Not just time, I died at least twice through simply forgetting that the tele was no longer mapped to a
Key
!

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP

Zlomy 19

d2rppa69 wrote: 1 year ago
I play d2r on switch here and there. I hope bliz implements some sort of ingame keyboard/onscreen keyboard for tyling as the emotes are so limited, i feel like a robot responding using those…

Hard to bargain on trades in game on switch.
we use B.net chat with friends or discord voice… but I understand that in-game chat support will be much better than this… But better then nothing…

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...