Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   261 views

Description

I'm not too well acquainted with D2R, or D2 in general. Especially not Hardcore or PVP. But...

Let's say 8 people, all playing hardcore and starting at level 1, start in a lobby. But there's a twist: None of them can leave until everyone else is dead, and the act boss is dead. They can either band together and wait for everyone else to die naturally... Or turn on PVP as soon as they reach level 9.

Foul play will be allowed, and encouraged. Shenanigans abound.

If enough people want to do it, this could go on until act 4... But it would take an ungodly number of people willing to play hardcore, and die at any time.

What do you think would happen if this situation came to pass? What class would everyone pick, and why?

And, small request, if anyone sees this post and thinks its a good enough idea to make a reality, here are some other rules:
- If you leave the game, you are disqualified.
- You are only allowed to use your character stash. If you put anything in the shared stash, you can't get it back out.
- Upon the Death of the act boss, all players who haven't turned on PvP must do so.
and also... name it after me UwU
Description by ThisKobold

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm not too well acquainted with D2R, or D2 in general. Especially not Hardcore or PVP. But...

Let's say 8 people, all playing hardcore and starting at level 1, start in a lobby. But there's a twist: None of them can leave until everyone else is dead, and the act boss is dead. They can either band together and wait for everyone else to die naturally... Or turn on PVP as soon as they reach level 9.

Foul play will be allowed, and encouraged. Shenanigans abound.

If enough people want to do it, this could go on until act 4... But it would take an ungodly number of people willing to play hardcore, and die at any time.

What do you think would happen if this situation came to pass? What class would everyone pick, and why?

And, small request, if anyone sees this post and thinks its a good enough idea to make a reality, here are some other rules:
- If you leave the game, you are disqualified.
- You are only allowed to use your character stash. If you put anything in the shared stash, you can't get it back out.
- Upon the Death of the act boss, all players who haven't turned on PvP must do so.
and also... name it after me UwU

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation