diablo2.io is supported by ads
40 replies   5519 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Because it is. :P
i don't think you understand the value of experience... :p i estimate that if and when i actually get to ubers, i will probably get corpse guarded and have to find all 9 keys all over again
If you arent sure if you can kill them. Just ask for help before u make portals to be sure you wouldnt be hanging there and waiting for help i once did and I was so afraid of being kicked out of game for some reason - not a great feeling :) As Schnorki said many people will help for free, including myself (even I offer uber taxi service for
Ist
with option to give you class you want even if it didnt drop or cheaper price if I can keep it and give u worse torch - which will be negotiable based on drop).

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
All you drop for it is CTA which - let's be honest - a pally really doesn't need. They're plenty tanky as is.
actually before I buffed my pala with charms and respect myself into more vitality (I dont have max block). With CtA I had around 2k hp. It was all OK until
Lilith
one shot me - odds are low. But she did. One hit.
It..shouldn't happen really.
The physical (i.e. instant) component of her attack is only something like 550ish, give or take. Up to around 800 on higher player counts. The only way that would come close to 1shotting you is if you left her adds around her and went after
Lilith
with amp still on you which..is bad juju. :) She tends to be relatively easy to separate and then becomes a complete non-issue for a half-geared smiter.

I never bothered with CtA on my ladder pally and even pre-charms he leisurely strolled through ubers without any issues at not even 1.5k life.

Though yeah, short of Meph with no res,
Lilith
is the hardest hitting out of all of them, second only to
Duriel
. His
Jab
nearly doubles
Lilith
's damage and his
Charge
could theoretically oneshot you even with CtA and well beyond 2k life. But then again, in 20 years (or however long Ubers have been around...can't recall patch timing from back then ^^) I do believe I have never seen his
Charge
actually hit..ever.
OP
It..shouldn't happen really.
The physical (i.e. instant) component of her attack is only something like 550ish, give or take. Up to around 800 on higher player counts. The only way that would come close to 1shotting you is if you left her adds around her and went after
Lilith
with amp still on you which..is bad juju. :) She tends to be relatively easy to separate and then becomes a complete non-issue for a half-geared smiter.
honestly it was my first ubers with Exile RW. and it was like in the middle of fight. My life was dropping and going up like crazy due to
Life Tap
being activated basicly all the time. and I got low to like 500 or something and I was about to drink potion, but before I could click on it i was full hp and next moment it jumped to 0. If I could see any step at half hp then dead, but not i was full hp and next moment dead.

Around were some dark archers (or whatever their name is - and I am pretty sure if there was any champion or boss I would have killed him first) maybe more sources hit me at the same time (have no clue if i was cursed or not) and all hits went through my block chance. Otherwise I cant explain it.

Or
Lilith
was watching Karate Kid before and got some ninja skill or I dunno. But it really went from full hp straight to 0 in a blink of an eye.

Dunno if I had my verdungo on me or not (I always forgot to swap for ubers :D once i killed them all - i was like wtf is happening? new patch? - with my cta and Spirit with one ring only, Treachery and some random
Belt
to keep my potions on character - I noticed it after when I was about to swap gear to share chest).

Pro tip: dont make all RW in
Archon Plate
or pb or
Crystal Sword
or in vortex/
Royal Shield
, it gets really confusing :D use different bases

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Just one of the reasons why I don't have any switch-out gear on any char. If they can't wear it full-time, they don't get it. :P

But yeah, if you add adds to
Lilith
and combine that with not being fully geared, they do add up to a nasty bit of hurt. Personally, if going with a new, undergeared char, I consider her to be far more complicated/dangerous than anything else in there, including meph.

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
There's plenty of folks happy to help
Just ask for help
yah. single player.
I was bummed from online play from not being able to capitalize like the rest of ya, so that's my go for the time being.

youtube has some nice tutorials with crushing blow though. and what you said is also sounds viable, if you got the cash for it.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

Necrarch 1566Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
My advice would be "take your time and do it your way".

As a one-time Uber fighter myself, it was really a tough fight.

There is another thread describing how you should pull Meph out to kill him etc. On our side the annoying one ended up being
Baal
, weirdly enough. Prepare tons of full rejuv, don't be in a hurry when you start doing Uber T (you have to do all organs in the same game but don't need to do the 3 brothers in the same game as the 3 mini Ubers), and be aware that there is no TP in
Uber Tristram

Good luck !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Just ask for help
yah. single player.
I was bummed from online play from not being able to capitalize like the rest of ya, so that's my go for the time being.

youtube has some nice tutorials with crushing blow though. and what you said is also sounds viable, if you got the cash for it.
Then..make a backup of your keys before you go and you can just keep trying. :D

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Just ask for help
yah. single player.

Then..make a backup of your keys before you go and you can just keep trying. :D
Lol. That’s actually not a bad idea. I need to back up all my mules in any case

OP
Just ask for help
yah. single player.

check this:
he had very bad gear but more importantly he shows you how to play the game so if u have trouble - try to do it like him

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Just ask for help
yah. single player.

check this:
he had very bad gear but more importantly he shows you how to play the game so if u have trouble - try to do it like him
yep, I'm aware of that vid. already watched it, and planning to establish that crushing blow 100% with 300 lightning res

OP
yep, I'm aware of that vid. already watched it, and planning to establish that crushing blow 100% with 300 lightning res
imho if u manage to get 300light res then you wouldnt be worrying about its difficulty.

Get Treachery (
Fade
lvl 15 = 60all res) and proc it before. You dont need 300light res

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
imho if u manage to get 300light res then you wouldnt be worrying about its difficulty.

Get Treachery (
Fade
lvl 15 = 60all res) and proc it before. You dont need 300light res
can take it from my merc.
but i also have a +47 all res
Royal Shield
which i can probably socket with diamonds. if my cube roll wil be good.

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
last question on ubers single player:
p8-p5?
as this is a crushing blow session, would it matter?
the amount of life is by precentage

You're doing Ubers for the torch, which will always drop, why would you do anything except p1?

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP
but i also have a +47 all res
Royal Shield
which i can probably socket with diamonds. if my cube roll wil be good.
Royal Shield
aint elite version - it has lower dmg for
Smite

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

Necrarch 1566Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Don't be too ambitious : do it p1 first, if ok, do it pX next time :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
last question on ubers single player:
p8-p5?
as this is a crushing blow session, would it matter?
the amount of life is by precentage
Oh, it matters.
You still only get 1 torch out of it so there isn't much reason for it other than to add a bit of an extra challenge.

The thing is..crushing blow damage actually gets down-scaled based on # of players. So the dmg goes up, due to the higher current life, but the calculation then reduces it again based on the players, resulting in you doing the same absolute dmg on P8 as you would on P1, meaning it'll take significantly longer to actually kill stuff with, even crushing blow.
I once did the Ubers with 3 friends (P4) and I was the only one who was actually doing something to them (they were a
Zeal
pally, a Summon necro and a Blizzard sorceress). Truth be told, I couldn't tell the difference with P1, we downed them just as easily. It was super fun, though :D
k88lech wrote: 1 year ago
Grab a
Heaven's Light
with two shaels and with 1 point
Smite
and 1 point Fana and your Fohdin becomes a Uber Killer :)
that actually works? I have my dedicated uber killer with 300light res, Grief, draculs, Exile and other gear. I was just curious how foher would do.

Thx for tip. If I find it I will definitelly try it.
I did that with my hammer, and it totally works.

Only swap for Heaven light, Duress, Gface, gorerider, draculs,
Vigor
/verdungo

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
Tatoomba wrote: 1 year ago
k88lech wrote: 1 year ago
Grab a
Heaven's Light
with two shaels and with 1 point
Smite
and 1 point Fana and your Fohdin becomes a Uber Killer :)
that actually works? I have my dedicated uber killer with 300light res, Grief, draculs, Exile and other gear. I was just curious how foher would do.

Thx for tip. If I find it I will definitelly try it.
I did that with my hammer, and it totally works.

Only swap for Heaven light, Duress, Gface, gorerider, draculs,
Vigor
/verdungo
With
Heaven's Light
+ Gores you achieve ~50CB which is more than enough, no need of Duress or Gface imo (at least for CB).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...