Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4222 replies   651434 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Bisu 369

PC
Seems like a SCL walk will happen on Jul 20th, although the details are not clear yet:
https://www.youtube.com/c/FBI%EB%A9%80% ... /community

ShadowHeart 1720Moderator

Europe PC
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Seems like a SCL walk will happen on Jul 20th, although the details are not clear yet:
Interesting... does anyone here understand Korean, and can verify what it says?

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
there is time in description 20:30 so that could be in 4 hours - 13:30 CEST

Bisu 369

PC
Skullbriar wrote: 1 year ago
there is time in description 20:30 so that could be in 4 hours - 13:30 CEST

I used Google translate, but wasn't sure what exactly "in the morning" is referring to.

"※ In addition, we will summon an Uber only in the morning.
Thank you to those who anonymously donated Jordan Ring yesterday."

Schnorki 3149Moderator

PC
The 20:30 seems to be referring to the general stream/some other specific activity in it (whatever that
Skeleton
thing is).

As far as I recall however (and I just double-checked a few to make sure), (almost?) all of his past walks happened at 2pm CEST.

Edit:
Stream seems to be up already, no mention of dclone yet though afaik.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
The 20:30 seems to be referring to the general stream/some other specific activity in it (whatever that
Skeleton
thing is).

As far as I recall however (and I just double-checked a few to make sure), (almost?) all of his past walks happened at 2pm CEST.

Edit:
Stream seems to be up already, no mention of dclone yet though afaik.
Did he spawn the dclones always on Asia or on different servers?

Europe PC
According to chat on stream, there's no planned DClone today.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
So, I asked on D2R Clone Hunters discord if anyone knew what the post actually said, and a Korean guy has cleared it up, see below; Also, according to the same Korean guy, FBI멀더 likes to use a form of slang that may be hard for Google Translate to understand sometimes.
  • The time mentioned in the post was about a CtA giveaway, not DClone.
  • The bottom of the post says "additionally I will host another dclone walk 'soon'".
So, he does plan to do a walk, but he has not yet decided on when it will happen. I'm sure he will release details publicly in advance, as he is doing walks for his community after all (and for the views, I guess).

Bisu 369

PC
So, I asked on D2R Clone Hunters discord if anyone knew what the post actually said, and a Korean guy has cleared it up, see below; Also, according to the same Korean guy, FBI멀더 likes to use a form of slang that may be hard for Google Translate to understand sometimes.
  • The time mentioned in the post was about a CtA giveaway, not DClone.
  • The bottom of the post says "additionally I will host another dclone walk 'soon'".
So, he does plan to do a walk, but he has not yet decided on when it will happen. I'm sure he will release details publicly in advance, as he is doing walks for his community after all (and for the views, I guess).
Thanks for getting to the bottom of this! =)

Yeah, Google translate can be really LOL sometimes.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
FYI:
A SCL walk is scheduled for Jul 24th at 9pm CEST on Europe.

Host:
https://www.twitch.tv/touffeless
Reminder

since this thread has
Fallen
to page 2

2pm CST, 3pm EST, 12noon PST

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Europe SC Ladder: 5/6

Relax and have fun!
walked at 19h52 CEST

Relax and have fun!

Europe PC
Yesterday's walk was apparently "stolen". The streamer Touffeless was going to spawn DClone at 9pm CEST, he got it up to 5/6 and, according to D2R Clone Hunters discord, then some unknown person apparently finished it off early. I was lucky to hop into a game like a minute before it popped, I thought I had a lot more time lol.

ah, ok. I was wondering why I didn't get a clone.

Bisu 369

PC
Yesterday's walk was apparently "stolen". The streamer Touffeless was going to spawn DClone at 9pm CEST, he got it up to 5/6 and, according to D2R Clone Hunters discord, then some unknown person apparently finished it off early. I was lucky to hop into a game like a minute before it popped, I thought I had a lot more time lol.
Funny how some people like to "steal" that spawning SOJ sale. Sometimes it's little things like this that makes me chuckle. I guess for such an old game, you have to be creative to find your own fun.

Europe PC
Funny how some people like to "steal" that spawning SOJ sale. Sometimes it's little things like this that makes me chuckle. I guess for such an old game, you have to be creative to find your own fun.
Well, I obviously don't know their motivation, but it definitely did prevent some people from getting an anni. I've seen multiple people saying on various Discord servers that they missed out. Still, a lot of people did create a game well in time and did get one or several annis, so I'm not sure if there really was any net effect in terms of value or the like. So yeah, maybe it was just a troll lol. For the giggles? *shrugs*

there are always jerks or "elitist jerks" online. anytime there's a planned walk, i always create a private game well in advance. especially since I'm usually at work when these planned walks happen. most of the time i'm still connected to the game when I get home from work. sometimes I get d/c. got a decent anni to replace one of the crappy ones on one of my chars.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Did he walk just now on asia ?

Europe PC
Yes, he did, on ladder. I got a notification from the D2R Hunters Discord that it was 4/6 and made a mad scramble to get into a game and managed to get in with like 10-20 seconds to spare. Didn't have time to update here quickly enough :(

For reference;
4/6 at ~09:21 CEST (confirmed at ~09:23, that's when I got the noty)
5/6 at ~09:29 CEST
6/6 at ~09:30 CEST
Asia SCL

(there was no update for 3/6 on D2R Clone Hunters discord, guess noone was paying attention or it went really fast from 3 to 4)

Yes, he did, on ladder. I got a notification from the D2R Hunters Discord that it was 4/6 and made a mad scramble to get into a game and managed to get in with like 10-20 seconds to spare. Didn't have time to update here quickly enough :(

For reference;
4/6 at ~09:21 CEST (confirmed at ~09:23, that's when I got the noty)
5/6 at ~09:29 CEST
6/6 at ~09:30 CEST
Asia SCL

(there was no update for 3/6 on D2R Clone Hunters discord, guess noone was paying attention or it went really fast from 3 to 4)
Great that you make it..good anni?
How do i join that group ?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...