Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   416 views

Description

HI all, first post here. Will be as fast as I can. After playing D2R within crashes after crashes, and worst, any other software like: Fiferox, Opera, WhatsApp(Win), Chrome, etc etc that I used while playing D2R started getting crazy and crashing without stop. I found a solution that maybe help others as well. Since we all nowsdays use SSD, 16 GB+ Ram, we are used to disable Virtual Memory for the good sake of our SSD life and performance. But since D2R is a bad remake with old code, I turned turned ON virtual Memory on my old HD that I use as backup. All that D2R instant crashes went away, same for any programs that used at same time while playing. The game is 100% playable again now. Rarely got a crash, blizzard asked to send my blood to Cardassians, I refussed. "Live long and prosper"

I posted this same solution on blizz forums and got this after 1 hour: After one more hour: So I think the solution is real and works for some people at least. Try it and after 1-2 day answer me here. I am accepting runes in thanks for the trick :D

Desolator#1749
Description by PesadeloNuclear

Can be used to make Runewords:

HI all, first post here. Will be as fast as I can. After playing D2R within crashes after crashes, and worst, any other software like: Fiferox, Opera, WhatsApp(Win), Chrome, etc etc that I used while playing D2R started getting crazy and crashing without stop. I found a solution that maybe help others as well. Since we all nowsdays use SSD, 16 GB+ Ram, we are used to disable Virtual Memory for the good sake of our SSD life and performance. But since D2R is a bad remake with old code, I turned turned ON virtual Memory on my old HD that I use as backup. All that D2R instant crashes went away, same for any programs that used at same time while playing. The game is 100% playable again now. Rarely got a crash, blizzard asked to send my blood to Cardassians, I refussed. "Live long and prosper"

I posted this same solution on blizz forums and got this after 1 hour: After one more hour: So I think the solution is real and works for some people at least. Try it and after 1-2 day answer me here. I am accepting runes in thanks for the trick :D

Desolator#1749
I am also getting constant application crashes and according to event viewer it is due to D2R using HUGE amounts of Page file even when there is RAM available.
I currently have 16GB of ram with an 8GB page file.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation