Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3146 replies   455667 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Oh boy new bugs 🐛 🔨

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
it is surprising that we're all surprised that things are fubar

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Grateful I was able to snag the other two before the wires got crossed.

Trade availability is on weekdays for PC/Xbox/Switch
OP

Bisu 364

PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
For @Bisu (sorry for the double ping):
- US SCNL walked again today at 16h46 UTC+2, going from 4/6 to 6/6 almost instantly
Almost 3 hours after the first walk today, same region, same game mode.
No worries at all. Thanks for keeping notes. =)

Really appreciate your detailed and precise data points. I have added them into the main post.
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Today was the weirdest day of DClone I can recall by a longshot. Between the back to back walks and the 4 -> 1 progress, I'm legit a little surprised. (Only a little bc I'm a software dev)

Pul
OP

Bisu 364

PC
Armlesswunder wrote: 1 year ago
Today was the weirdest day of DClone I can recall by a longshot. Between the back to back walks and the 4 -> 1 progress, I'm legit a little surprised. (Only a little bc I'm a software dev)
This reminds me the good old days of ...... Apr 2022 =p

There were something like 10 walks in a week, a triple-walk evening on Americas alone, and a bunch of reporting bugs and trolling, lol
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Armlesswunder wrote: 1 year ago

There were something like 10 walks in a week, a triple-walk evening on Americas alone, and a bunch of reporting bugs and trolling, lol
Oh man, I must have missed that week being busy with work. I can't imagine 3 walks in one night haha

Pul

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC

During those 2 weeks, we expected Anni price to crash to an all time low... Then ladder started and we were so very wrong...
OP

Bisu 364

PC
@Armlesswunder In the main post, check out the activities on Apr 27, 2002. Quite a busy day that was... good for D2R fun, bad for sleep, lol
OP

Bisu 364

PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago

During those 2 weeks, we expected Anni price to crash to an all time low... Then ladder started and we were so very wrong...
NL walks have become semi-elusive after April when Ladder took over, which helped with the NL Anni pricing. I recall seeing some Anni selling for
Lem
, lol.

Once the Ladder finishes and all the items get merged into NL, things will change again.

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
Ladder Anni price hits even lower rock-bottom prices 5 or 6 weeks ago: bad rolls selling for
Perfect Gems
, even right now.

The only unknown is if non-ladder Anni prices will ever recover from ladder 1 ending and merging the markets...

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
The first unknown is if NL pricing will even be significantly impacted by the season ending.

Traditionally, a lot of the ladder players only play ladder and after the season ends, they just flat out delete their characters to make new ones in the next season. Some of them make giveaway games beforehand but for those that don't, all of those annis would just disappear.

Plus a lot of folks don't even bother picking up lower to mid annis anymore in ladder. If you go through pug games after a walk, it isn't an uncommon sight to find an identified mid-roll anni just sitting there because whomever killed dclone doesn't bother with those rolls anymore. Often times, those just get lost already.

Either way, time will tell.

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
ATTENTION: Zeegers plan to spawn DClone on NA SC L at 4 pm EST (in 2 hours), i.e. at 10 pm CEST.

EDIT: Corrected time...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP

Bisu 364

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
ATTENTION: Zeegers plan to spawn DClone on NA SC L at 4 pm EST (in 2 hours), i.e. at 10 pm CEST.

EDIT: Corrected time...
Thanks for the heads up!
OP

Bisu 364

PC
4/6 now. Get in the game guys. Walk in 4 minutes.

Europe PC
Yeah, he's selling, but will try to trigger it as close to the hour as possible.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
5/6 now

Europe PC
Triggered

Still a NL thread, right? ;-) AM SL NL is 2/6. Whatever that means in terms of when 6/6 will be...
Funny thing i missed all Non-Ladder DC walks since ladder

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...