Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3432 replies   503323 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3721Moderator

PC
jxdcz wrote: 2 years ago
Out of curiosity, how do you keep farming so many of them?
I guess having a Paladin build (most important), immediately farm your own game and then join random others and "borrow" theirs as fast as possible?
(don't expect a normal person to have multiple copies of the game)
This.
The better your connection, the better your odds. Along with some other tricks to maximize 'wins'.

My current best is at 7 in one walk.

Take asia walks by comparison though and the lag usually limits me to 2 at best. :(
Can we IP-ban the person that has been setting softcore Americas to 2/6 the last 20 minutes?

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
iamergo wrote: 2 years ago
Can we IP-ban the person that has been setting softcore Americas to 2/6 the last 20 minutes?
@Vandalorian is the one setting it to 2/6 - it might not be his fault though - there are lots of reports of bugged uberdiablo status commands in-game.

I keep putting it down to 1/6, so yeah please IP-ban this person.

I'am in-game on America and doing the command to confirm.
I guess having a Paladin build (most important), immediately farm your own game and then join random others and "borrow" theirs as fast as possible?
I'm in EU (PST +10) and when I entered the game, D clone walked on NA 7 hours ago. Still managed to find a lobby game and got an anni :)

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
Ditto wrote: 2 years ago
He has confirmed it is a bug with the in-game command - he is legit seeing 2/6 when he types in /uberdiablo guys. @Vandalorian would you mind logging out, restarting the game, then logging back in again and report your status here?

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Ditto wrote: 2 years ago
He has confirmed it is a bug with the in-game command - he is legit seeing 2/6 when he types in /uberdiablo guys. @Vandalorian would you mind logging out, restarting the game, then logging back in again and report your status here?
Alright, my bad.
Guess we can just blame Blizzard then :(
I logged out and back in, now it's showing 1/6 again.
Vandalorian wrote: 2 years ago
I logged out and back in, now it's showing 1/6 again.
If somebody keeps reverting your walk progress update, please share it in this thread. It'll be easy to clear up in the future.
Did Europe just walk?
was 5/6 just before. Hmm.
Someone is trolling hard again....
Asia 2/6

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
Just to keep you guys in the loop - working with some people to automate the progress reporting, so that even with troll reports/innocent false reports caused by the in-game bug, we'll have a bot running updating things as per in-game every 5 mins or so.

Schnorki 3721Moderator

PC
Just to keep you guys in the loop - working with some people to automate the progress reporting, so that even with troll reports/innocent false reports caused by the in-game bug, we'll have a bot running updating things as per in-game every 5 mins or so.
Oh, hell yes!
(I'd suggest just removing manual access entirely, if/when automated reporting becomes reliable and the interval low enough)
traian.nicolau wrote: 2 years ago
I'm in EU (PST +10) and when I entered the game, D clone walked on NA 7 hours ago. Still managed to find a lobby game and got an anni :)
I would never have thought of that! After missing a couple of walks by minutes, I will defenitely try it next time.
Does that mean that somebody offered to provide 24/7 online PCs that will run a bot? That's awesome!

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
Does that mean that somebody offered to provide 24/7 online PCs that will run a bot? That's awesome!
I will be trying it at first running 3 clients in instances, if that doesn't work, will have to find 2 other volunteers.

EDIT: Might be able to do it with just the one script/client, will try and keep it available 24/7 but would want breaks so I can use that machine to actually play games. So I think a hybrid approach would be best tbh where if there's bot downtime the manual reports still serve.

4p0 18

Europe PC
I will be trying it at first running 3 clients in instances, if that doesn't work, will have to find 2 other volunteers.
Without going to details, and assuming you have a character idling or whatever via secure enough connection, how hard would you say it is to grab the necessary information automatically? Like reading the information.

Schnorki 3721Moderator

PC
Either way, looking forward to it!
(And continuing work on my custom alerter in the meantime.. ^^)

Also:
Asia hit 3.

Schnorki 3721Moderator

PC
Make that 4 for Asia

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation