diablo2.io is supported by ads
56 replies   40589 views

All Changes in Diablo 2 Resurrected (+More Soon!) [12/16]

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

alright. but also from poster who did some tests show that only the highest source of - enemy resist counts towards breaking the immunity.
OP

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
alright. but also from poster who did some tests show that only the highest source of - enemy resist counts towards breaking the immunity.
Ok so it won't be insanely OP. But most of the cold immune list still only has 100-140 res. So blizz sorc is still way better off.

Maybe its not OP enough to need reversing though.

Deleted User 632 0

yea. it will be interesting to see how this turn out. but like you said blizz will probably reverse this once the veterans outrage.
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
yea. it will be interesting to see how this turn out. but like you said blizz will probably reverse this once the veterans outrage.
idk man. have you seen the WSG outrage? its probably the highest and has been going nonstop since everyone who PVPs found out. And blizz hasn't said a thing about reversing that or any of their other changes.

I'm worried blizzard is going to tie VV hands when it comes to actually changing what the veteran community wants. Because blizzard will be like, "veterans? fuck the veterans! there's WAY more new people playing D2R!" :(

Deleted User 632 0

idk man. have you seen the WSG outrage? its probably the highest and has been going nonstop since everyone who PVPs found out. And blizz hasn't said a thing about reversing that or any of their other changes.

I'm worried blizzard is going to tie VV hands when it comes to actually changing what the veteran community wants. Because blizzard will be like, "veterans? fuck the veterans! there's WAY more new people playing D2R!" :(

yea. i'm worried if they patch things it will be done super slowly by some left over crew while vicarious vision moves on to the next project. oh by the way. if only the highest source of - enemy resist counts towards immunity. then looking at your link. that must be a bug too?
OP

Sorceress Americas PC

yea. i'm worried if they patch things it will be done super slowly by some left over crew while vicarious vision moves on to the next project. oh by the way. if only the highest source of - enemy resist counts towards immunity. then looking at your link. that must be a bug too?
coelomate.png
well that site list is like 15 years old and with all these new changes and bug fixes who knows how it actually works.

That one guy tested it with GG gear in singleplayer and im actually talking to him right now on his reddit thread about how effective it is against the lower cold immunes when decked out.
yea. i'm worried if they patch things it will be done super slowly by some left over crew while vicarious vision moves on to the next project.
^this x1000. greatest fear right now

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
there is no /playersX on b.net online play.
I wish they could implant that on private games.
and if someone enters it lowers it.
or resets it. whatever.

but that means that you must play online without players8, and that means chasing off loot...which sucks.
but understandable.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
@BillyMaysed Idk if it's big enough to be added (and might have just been flukes) but I've noticed several times now that Jeryhn will walk to you if blocked by the guards after killing
Duriel
. (So no longer need to
Teleport
up from Palace lvl 1 if the guards won't let you pass)
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Noemard wrote: 2 years ago
Idk if it's big enough to be added
honestly i was going to add more stuff but after watching some of the D2 streamers theres A LOT of small changes like that one that i feel would make the list into a "TLDR" type of thing. But thanks for adding it in the comments!

Speaking of which, looks like
Cold Mastery
has been fixed too
: forums/cold-mastery-patched-can-t-dmg-i ... 35696.html

Hell-0,
Wujek here. I'm play'n on PS4. Live in Poland. Any1 I welcome 2 play and trade together. Play'n Javazon. Peace.
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Wujek_Araz wrote: 2 years ago
Wujek here. I'm play'n on PS4. Live in Poland. Any1 I welcome 2 play and trade together. Play'n Javazon. Peace.
i hope we can get some good LFG threads or sections for the playstation, switch and xbox players. Sad seeing them all posting in various places looking for more people to play with. Console LFG system is trash.

milkandoreos 0

Baal
clones name is no longer off centered, must press g to switch to legacy to see what is the real one

Zlomy 19

Necromancer Europe Switch
Thanks this is usefull.

• All my offers are Switch ONLY!

The time when I can usually be reached online 17:00-22:00 UTC+1 [Europe/Prague] time

y2kid 109

PC
Noemard wrote: 2 years ago
@BillyMaysed Idk if it's big enough to be added (and might have just been flukes) but I've noticed several times now that Jeryhn will walk to you if blocked by the guards after killing
Duriel
. (So no longer need to
Teleport
up from Palace lvl 1 if the guards won't let you pass)
This is better now but not "fixed" per se. The other day I was rushing a guy and Jeryhn still refused to walk out for about 5 minutes so we had to do the palace thing...

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
milkandoreos wrote: 2 years ago
Baal
clones name is no longer off centered, must press g to switch to legacy to see what is the real one
Unless they changed this recently I don't think this is true. I've spotted the difference a number of times while fighting
Baal
in D2R.

Zlomy 19

Necromancer Europe Switch
Patch notes changes in 12.2 console:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... otes/74161

Patch notes changes in 12.2 PC:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 7314/74170

• All my offers are Switch ONLY!

The time when I can usually be reached online 17:00-22:00 UTC+1 [Europe/Prague] time
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Zlomy wrote: 2 years ago
Patch notes changes in 12.2 console:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... otes/74161

Patch notes changes in 12.2 PC:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 7314/74170
Thanks for reminding me, added the newest patch notes to top :D

Update: 12/16 - added summary of 2.4 changes to OP

Last bumped by BillyMaysed 2 years ago.

Advertisment