Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   2419 views

Description

I've upped a
Hone Sundan
for my desert merc 85 lvl and found out that he doesn't meet the dexterity requirements.
Ok, i've put one Hell rune in it and got 131 dex required instead of 161 or smth. Now merc meets all the requirements.
However when i put a weapon in his arms it get red background highlight and merc's damage is displayed like it has no weapon at all.

What's wrong?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've upped a
Hone Sundan
for my desert merc 85 lvl and found out that he doesn't meet the dexterity requirements.
Ok, i've put one Hell rune in it and got 131 dex required instead of 161 or smth. Now merc meets all the requirements.
However when i put a weapon in his arms it get red background highlight and merc's damage is displayed like it has no weapon at all.

What's wrong?

All trades\offers are closed within 24H (UTC +3). Make an offer if you can accept delivery in that time.
No PM trading, leave a comment in trade only pls. Pls post a link to trade after adding me in BNet.

Necrarch 1759Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Are you sure his current weapon or the remainder of his gear does not give him either Strength or Dex boost, so that when you transfer you lose that ?

Unless perhaps try to put him "naked" and retry ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Have a look at this thread:

forums/whats-wrong-here-t817532.html

level up might solve the problem. if ur merc is too low, buy a new one.

Yes Sir. I will stay a while and listen. Beer?
OP
actually it was a bug. fixed in recent patches.

All trades\offers are closed within 24H (UTC +3). Make an offer if you can accept delivery in that time.
No PM trading, leave a comment in trade only pls. Pls post a link to trade after adding me in BNet.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...