Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   894 views

Description

As the topic suggests, well I guess what I really should say is there is no such thing as RNG Karma obviously especially for this. Any who, onto my crazy amazing story.

After getting bored and doing my normal 50-75 daily diablo runs, the phone rings... and you answer it, and the ole light sorc got nicked and down she went, level 92 around 75%. UGH! So somewhat frustrated I drop down to some normal lobbies and just start rushing anyone and everyone who will say yes as Im popping from one game to the next, after literally rushing everyone I could possibly find to rush in normal I moved on to nightmare.

This is where the fun started. After doing a few ancients for people one guy asked if I would do his
Baal
Quest for him so I obliged and teleporting thru 2 .. then 3... into "baals chamber" as i like to call it im clearing along the way and zap a unique mob before setting the usual TP in the upper right hand corner as I always prefer to do, right before the guy enters I pop the alt button just for giggles, and there it sat. A
Lo
rune surrounded by gold and a couple pots, I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

Now Im sure with some very easy googling I could find that YES it IS possible for
Lo
to drop in the chamber but I literally did not believe it couldnt explain it and was just floored that it was there I almost couldnt pick it up.

Moral to the story, sometimes it feels REALLY REALLY GREAT to give back and help out for free!

Good luck and happy hunting yall, next time you help someone it could be your
Lo
that drops.

Can be used to make Runewords:

As the topic suggests, well I guess what I really should say is there is no such thing as RNG Karma obviously especially for this. Any who, onto my crazy amazing story.

After getting bored and doing my normal 50-75 daily diablo runs, the phone rings... and you answer it, and the ole light sorc got nicked and down she went, level 92 around 75%. UGH! So somewhat frustrated I drop down to some normal lobbies and just start rushing anyone and everyone who will say yes as Im popping from one game to the next, after literally rushing everyone I could possibly find to rush in normal I moved on to nightmare.

This is where the fun started. After doing a few ancients for people one guy asked if I would do his
Baal
Quest for him so I obliged and teleporting thru 2 .. then 3... into "baals chamber" as i like to call it im clearing along the way and zap a unique mob before setting the usual TP in the upper right hand corner as I always prefer to do, right before the guy enters I pop the alt button just for giggles, and there it sat. A
Lo
rune surrounded by gold and a couple pots, I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

Now Im sure with some very easy googling I could find that YES it IS possible for
Lo
to drop in the chamber but I literally did not believe it couldnt explain it and was just floored that it was there I almost couldnt pick it up.

Moral to the story, sometimes it feels REALLY REALLY GREAT to give back and help out for free!

Good luck and happy hunting yall, next time you help someone it could be your
Lo
that drops.
You don't leave loot on when running?? Dangerous game you play.
Congrats that's awesome!

I did a free rush through Hell for some people last night an today was blessed with a
Ber
Rune in cows too!

RNG must be watching good deeds in the realms!
OP
FanciestCrab wrote: 2 years ago
You don't leave loot on when running?? Dangerous game you play.
Usually on nightmare or normal runs no i dont turn loot except for on bosses just to see if i can get ring to drop other than that no, how i happened or why it happened for me to turn it on in nightmare and find the rune, no idea
Rushed my friend in hell, we start a new game and when I was in my way to pick up the leg from Tristan, a random elite from act 1 dropped me a
Shako
.. With 41%mf..so guess karma exists
RMac85 wrote: 2 years ago
Congrats that's awesome!

I did a free rush through Hell for some people last night an today was blessed with a
Ber
Rune in cows too!

RNG must be watching good deeds in the realms!
I had similar situation giving someone a norm or NM rush. He payed me a
Pul
to lvl him n rush so I made it to Chaos and
Mal
and
Um
dropped in same game.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
Half of my HRs have come from helping ppl.

Ber
rune in the ancients way and a
Sur
in
Tal
rashas tomb.

Good rng karma is real!
noob check. what is turn loot on?
lego wrote: 2 years ago
noob check. what is turn loot on?
default setting is to hold ALT to display all the loot on the Ground.

I'd suggest switching "item label display" to toggle in your gameplay settings.

This will allow you to hit alt and it will always display item drops....like
Lo
runes.

If you are playing in a public game, you will want to see that
Lo
as soon as it drops. ...not whenever you decide to press and hold the ALT
Key
Oic ty~

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...