24 replies   8661 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

wakE wrote: 2 years ago
kingcu wrote: 2 years ago
Got a small charm dropped from
Nihlathak
today, wondering if it can be rerolled in the cube to get other small charms like +5 allres with 20 life.

Is it worth rerolling these small charms?
Here is a list with all the Prefixes and Suffixes available on a small charm. As far as I understand if you'd like to reroll a gg sc like 3/20/20 the sc needs to be iLVL 81
- "Jagged +1 To Maximum Damage Small Charms (81)". So most likely such a high ilvl sc would drop only at Nithla or other areas with high ilvl.

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/it ... arms.shtml - small charm prefixes + suffixes

https://i.imgur.com/WC7XUI3.png - sc 3/20/20 [L81] (must be ilvl)
https://i.imgur.com/mxeJe4e.jpg - sc 20/5 [L81]

So it definitely does worth rerolling the one you found.

A wee tip as well from this guys(a few years ago but still apply) @reddit:

"Small charms to be on the lookout for
I know to keep an eye out for a few Small Charms, but I'm wondering if there are others that I should be on the lookout for.

For those who don't know, a blue (magic) Small Charm can spawn with up to two modifiers - a prefix and a suffix. The prefixes and suffixes that are available to a charm depend on the ilvl of the charm. Some good affixes by themselves are:
  • Prefix - "Shimmering": All Resistances +3-5%, ilvl47+
  • Suffix - "Good Luck": 6-7% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items, ilvl61+
  • Suffix - "Vita": +16-20 Life, ilvl 61+
While top rolls of these categories would be good one affix charms, there's also the possibility of top rolls of both a prefix and a suffix on a charm - so while they might be crazy rare, they do exist!
Charms that I know to look out for:
  • +3/+20/+20 - "Fine small charm of Vita". Fine is: +(10-20) to attack rating, +(1-3) to maximum damage, ilvl 42, and as above, Vita is +16-20 Life, ilvl 61.
  • +7% mf charms
  • +20 life charms
  • All Resistances +5 charms
  • Any small charm with +10-11% resist to a single element even with no suffix. Bonus for any good suffix such as: Good Luck, Dexterity, Vita, Strength, may."
I had the pretty much same question for myself tbh. The research helped me and I hope it helps you too if I got the information right.
so as a result, can we say with minimum, +1 max dmg property (jagged), that charm can be rolled to possible maximum rolls such as, (20 life + 5 res or 3/20/20 etc..) with it's item level right ?

kartalsafa#2765

wakE 12

Sorceress Europe PC
kartalsafa wrote: 2 years ago
wakE wrote: 2 years ago
kingcu wrote: 2 years ago
Got a small charm dropped from
Nihlathak
today, wondering if it can be rerolled in the cube to get other small charms like +5 allres with 20 life.

Is it worth rerolling these small charms?
Here is a list with all the Prefixes and Suffixes available on a small charm. As far as I understand if you'd like to reroll a gg sc like 3/20/20 the sc needs to be iLVL 81
- "Jagged +1 To Maximum Damage Small Charms (81)". So most likely such a high ilvl sc would drop only at Nithla or other areas with high ilvl.

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/it ... arms.shtml - small charm prefixes + suffixes

https://i.imgur.com/WC7XUI3.png - sc 3/20/20 [L81] (must be ilvl)
https://i.imgur.com/mxeJe4e.jpg - sc 20/5 [L81]

So it definitely does worth rerolling the one you found.

A wee tip as well from this guys(a few years ago but still apply) @reddit:

"Small charms to be on the lookout for
I know to keep an eye out for a few Small Charms, but I'm wondering if there are others that I should be on the lookout for.

For those who don't know, a blue (magic) Small Charm can spawn with up to two modifiers - a prefix and a suffix. The prefixes and suffixes that are available to a charm depend on the ilvl of the charm. Some good affixes by themselves are:
  • Prefix - "Shimmering": All Resistances +3-5%, ilvl47+
  • Suffix - "Good Luck": 6-7% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items, ilvl61+
  • Suffix - "Vita": +16-20 Life, ilvl 61+
While top rolls of these categories would be good one affix charms, there's also the possibility of top rolls of both a prefix and a suffix on a charm - so while they might be crazy rare, they do exist!
Charms that I know to look out for:
  • +3/+20/+20 - "Fine small charm of Vita". Fine is: +(10-20) to attack rating, +(1-3) to maximum damage, ilvl 42, and as above, Vita is +16-20 Life, ilvl 61.
  • +7% mf charms
  • +20 life charms
  • All Resistances +5 charms
  • Any small charm with +10-11% resist to a single element even with no suffix. Bonus for any good suffix such as: Good Luck, Dexterity, Vita, Strength, may."
I had the pretty much same question for myself tbh. The research helped me and I hope it helps you too if I got the information right.
so as a result, can we say with minimum, +1 max dmg property (jagged), that charm can be rolled to possible maximum rolls such as, (20 life + 5 res or 3/20/20 etc..) with it's item level right ?
The ilvl on items/ charms that you find depends on the arealvl mainly and monsterlvl. But mlvl is determined by the alvl - all monsters spawned in a specific area have the same mlvl. That's how it goes. The exceptions are Bosses which they have a different mlvl than the area where they been spawned.

Nihlathak
(boss) is lvl 95(H) where
Halls of Vaught
is lvl 84 so all monsters in there are lvl 84 apart of Nihla
Baal
(boss) is lvl 99(H) where
Worldstone Chamber
is lvl 85
Diablo(boss) is lvl 94(H) where
Chaos Sanctuary
is lvl 85

In order to reroll a good Grand Charm, let's say +1
Javelin
and Spears + 45 hp the GC needs to be dropped by one of these 3 bosses only because the ilvl on that GC is the highest(idk the ilvl). Now, I'm not sure and I don't know what ilvl needs to be a small charm to reroll +3/20/20 or 20/5 for e.g.

My BattleTag - wakE#21715
My Discord - wakE#1994
yes same question in my head to roll small charm

kartalsafa#2765

ggs 39

Americas PC
Durok wrote: 2 years ago
491 psn is crazy i guess but mostly because people dont know that it isnt good actually
491 Poison would be crazy. What makes you say it isn't good?

I was under the impression 451 was the max spc (pdsc? Where did we land on this abbreviation?). And I believe that only comes from a SC from one of the big three (D, Nil,
Baal
). Sooo, theoretically, if you're going for the max poison from a charm, then rerolling that one would work. How many rolls it'll take to get there? Oof. If you're looking for other good SCs, lower ilvl would probably be better. If you're just looking to burn pgems and make profit, as people have mentioned, GCs are the way to go.
Could be worth if you roll one of the high level elemental damage prefixes. Especially Hibernal (cold) since those are extremely rare and actually useful for extending cold duration of your attack (1 second per charm on normal, 0.25 sec per charm on hell). E.g. Hibernal Small Charm of Vita would be worth multiple
Ber
certainly. Very rare.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...