Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2739 replies   363174 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Arkaine wrote: 2 years ago
Found this on my 3rd or 4th solo cow run last night with my javazon. 26% mf.
Wow, I didn't even realize it could drop in Cows. Was it form a Bosspack Unique? Cow King?
Zod
from
River of Flame
Ber
from
Halls of Pain
Sur
from Eldritch and
Lo
from Shenk in the same week, call me lucky.
capricancerous wrote: 2 years ago
Wow, I didn't even realize it could drop in Cows. Was it form a Bosspack Unique? Cow King?
Yeah I didn’t think so either. Was pretty surprised. I know it didn’t drop from
The Cow King
. May have been a boss pack. Idk for sure. I was just going wild chucking javelins around.
The Cow King
. May have been a boss pack. Idk for sure. I was just going wild chucking javelins around.
Well, you've inspired me to go nuts in Cow Level. Cheers! Haha

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC

The Cow King
A quick drop calc cross-check says it must've been a boss as nothing else in there can drop it. Makes sense I guess or we'd have a lot more Griffon's floating around :)
Dunno wth is that but that's a loaded super chest (from tower lv.2) :O

HHTekill#2716

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Just got my first valuable drop from
Travincal

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
I got 2
Jah
’s in a week at Trav.
at the moment im in a project of doing 200 TraviMephDia runs and got this on my first run
it was unidentified for about 4 days now cause i was scared.. well my Hearth skipped a beat
Took 2.5 months, but after casually grinding
Mephisto
for yellow essences, finally found one and 934 def!!! maybe not worth much anymore but worth alot to me :) (had to throw the vamp gaze i found from meph cuz both dont fit in the cube)

One run later
Mephisto
gives me 48% war travelers.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
it was a good week.

day 1: finally found a
Death's Fathom
in WSK from trash after I've moved on from cold sorc. Sadly, its only 24CR

day 2: about to log for a disappointing night and a
Jah
popped out of a chest in CS.

day 3: didnt log on my hammerdin since patch so decided to bring him out for a spin to try quick cast feature in CS and diablo decided to drop me a
Ber
. his best rune for me before was only
Pul

day 4: WSK boss waves before
Baal
decided to give me a
Griffon's Eye
. 16/14 only though.

day 5: decided to kill
River of Flame
packs when i usually skip. trash mob decides to drop me a
Zod

now, i just need to find myself a WF and I'm done with this game.
I just got a
Stone of Jordan
from
Travincal
while giving a rush :)
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago

The Cow King
A quick drop calc cross-check says it must've been a boss as nothing else in there can drop it. Makes sense I guess or we'd have a lot more Griffon's floating around :)
And Now Today. Same zon. Same 26% Mf.
Not worth much anymore but first one I’ve ever found and that’s going back to 2001-2007 when I used to play.
Man that thing used to sell for hundreds of dollars on eBay back in the day. I’ve found 4 in D2R
Sur
within 4 Cow runs... Ive seen it all...

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
What?!?! While doing trav runs with my
Frenzy
barb I see a group of blue hierophant with night lords that I otherwise usually ignore (one might have been more than blue, just killed him too fast). Hork them with 519% mf, and down drops a unique
Diadem
. Oh, two runs before I rolled a 40 life cold skiller with gems from trav. My first hoto was a 40, and cta a minute later 4/6/3 (couple months ago).

Griffon’s -15/15. Now I need a socket quest for the 5/5 facet I found a couple days ago.

ggs 39

Americas PC
I was hanging out bored, and saw a game called "600mf hlp kl mph" and I thought, sure, why not? I find a very underleveled sorc with resistances built for suicide. I don't have an Enigma (yet), and she insists on walking with me. I decide it'd be rude to
Bone Prison
the whole place, so I die to some nightmare
Skull
dolls, and she dies to, well, everything. A tome and a half of portals later, and having COMPLETELY uncovered the map, we find level 3, and dispatch Meph. I don't know if 600mf was accurate, but the drops were mediocre at best.

Weary from the Durance, we step into A4, and I note that Chaos is typically far easier for me than Durance, if she's interested in an free A4 rush. She agrees, so I set off. I make the mistake of giving her the River wp, so more portals ensue. She follows as I complete the seals in my preferred order: left, right, then center. By the time we get to the seals, I've had enough of the nonsense, and I'm slinging Bone prisons like baby gates. Everything is on lockdown, and for the first time, nobody is dying. It's on the top seal that a monster from
Lord De Seis
's crew drops a
Jah
, buried deep in the
Bone Prison
. My heart races, and I look at her, looking at it as well. She can't not. It's right there. Everything else is dead. It's a long 10 seconds or so before the Bone prisons expire and I
Charge
in the three feet to grab it. She states "Wow, nice, now one for me!"

I'm shocked. We go on to kill Diablo, who again has wildly underwhelming drops, especially for a claimed 600MF. I don't care. We head to town, and she thanks me for the rush. I thank her for not immediately teleporting into the
Bone Prison
and claiming the highest rune I've yet to drop in 20 years. I toss her an
Ist
, my highest rune (in D2r) until that night.
Titus wrote: 2 years ago
Sur
within 4 Cow runs... Ive seen it all...
thats crazy, online or sp8?

I got
Ohm
and
Ist
today, not a bad day
ggs wrote: 2 years ago
I was hanging out bored, and saw a game called "600mf hlp kl mph" and I thought, sure, why not? I find a very underleveled sorc with resistances built for suicide. I don't have an Enigma (yet), and she insists on walking with me. I decide it'd be rude to
Bone Prison
the whole place, so I die to some nightmare
Skull
dolls, and she dies to, well, everything. A tome and a half of portals later, and having COMPLETELY uncovered the map, we find level 3, and dispatch Meph. I don't know if 600mf was accurate, but the drops were mediocre at best.

Weary from the Durance, we step into A4, and I note that Chaos is typically far easier for me than Durance, if she's interested in an free A4 rush. She agrees, so I set off. I make the mistake of giving her the River wp, so more portals ensue. She follows as I complete the seals in my preferred order: left, right, then center. By the time we get to the seals, I've had enough of the nonsense, and I'm slinging Bone prisons like baby gates. Everything is on lockdown, and for the first time, nobody is dying. It's on the top seal that a monster from
Lord De Seis
's crew drops a
Jah
, buried deep in the
Bone Prison
. My heart races, and I look at her, looking at it as well. She can't not. It's right there. Everything else is dead. It's a long 10 seconds or so before the Bone prisons expire and I
Charge
in the three feet to grab it. She states "Wow, nice, now one for me!"

I'm shocked. We go on to kill Diablo, who again has wildly underwhelming drops, especially for a claimed 600MF. I don't care. We head to town, and she thanks me for the rush. I thank her for not immediately teleporting into the
Bone Prison
and claiming the highest rune I've yet to drop in 20 years. I toss her an
Ist
, my highest rune (in D2r) until that night.
Nice to see that there are still good mannered people in the game.

Chaos is probably the best place to run, it balances HR drops with unique drops.

I’ve found
Ohm
Ber
Zod
, Death’s Fathom, and
Crown of Ages
in Chaos.

- Cows sucks for uniques and getting leg is tedious
-
Travincal
is extremely tedious
-
Baal
sucks because you have to find level 3 and throne, wait for the waves, it’s generally more difficult, and
Baal
takes longer to kill than Diablo.
Probably not worth shit but first time ever that i got something somewhat useful from a gamble!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...