Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1050 views

Buyer can't find the seller's BattleTag

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

The BattleTag is displayed at the top of the page (and also in the profile of the seller) but some people can't find it. This happened several times but recently it was a buyer with 26 trust points so that guy isn't new here and still couldn't find my BattleTag: trade/highlord-s-wrath-for-mal-t696877.html

Displaying the tag at the bottom of everyone's posts except the seller's is a bit unintuitive. IMO the seller's posts should also include the BattleTag (including the original post). The OP's posts can be marked/highlighted in other ways (e.g.: colour coding) if necessary instead of not displaying the btag.
Description by TRON

Can be used to make Runewords:

The BattleTag is displayed at the top of the page (and also in the profile of the seller) but some people can't find it. This happened several times but recently it was a buyer with 26 trust points so that guy isn't new here and still couldn't find my BattleTag: trade/highlord-s-wrath-for-mal-t696877.html

Displaying the tag at the bottom of everyone's posts except the seller's is a bit unintuitive. IMO the seller's posts should also include the BattleTag (including the original post). The OP's posts can be marked/highlighted in other ways (e.g.: colour coding) if necessary instead of not displaying the btag.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
@TRON Fixed in 1.08.
Personally I always forget it's at the top and just click their name. It's at the bottom of the profile.

If you offer or accept my offer, add me - Wepnofchoice#1222

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Fair enough, simple suggestion that can be implemented, thanks TRON.

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
@TRON Fixed in 1.08.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
@Teebling It's amazing, tyvm

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...