Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
69 replies   15456 views

Description

Hi, everyone. I plan to do 500 runs over the next week.
Every 50 Cowruns (that's how many tomes of townportal fit in the chest for easier counting) I'll post the results.
The runes will be picking up and taking into count starting with
Lum
and above.
At the end we will sum up the results.

All the results in one place, added after I did all 500 runs:
Spoiler
So, my friends. Today I have completed my 500 runs. Let's summarize the results.
First I will list all the steps in one place, then I will summarize the results and add the same information to the first post.

Step 1: 1-50
Results: 3
Lum
, 3
Ko

Step 2: 51-100
Results: 2
Lum
Ko
Fal
Lem
Mal
, 2
Gul
Jah

Step 3: 101-150
Lum
, 2
Lem
Mal
Lo
Cham

Step 4: 151-200
Results: 4
Lum
, 2
Fal
Um

Step 5: 201-251
Results:
Ko
Fal
Lo
Jah

Step 6: 251-300
Ko
Lem
Pul
Ist

Step 7: 301-350
Lum
Ko
Um
Mal
Gul
Sur
Ber

Step 8: 351-400
Lum
Ko
, 3
Fal
, 2
Um

Step 9: 401-450
Lum
, 2
Ko
, 2
Lem
Um
Ist
Lo

Step 10: 451-500
Results:
Lum
Fal
, 2
Lem
Mal
Jah

Summary: 20
Lum
, 12
Ko
, 8
Fal
, 8
Lem
, 1
Pul
, 5
Um
, 4
Mal
, 2
Ist
, 3
Gul
, 3
Lo
, 1
Sur
, 1
Ber
, 3
Jah
, 1
Cham

If you notice an mistake, let me know.

Of course besides runes I found a lot of different things, like 3 Oculus, 3
Shako
, 1 Bul-Kathos ring and many other good and not so good things. Found about 30 skillers, both useful and not (just one with +life), and bunch of bases.

I tried to count how much time I spent at all, but as I often played with friends, it slowed down a lot (it's not that the amount of health of the monsters increases, but in the fact that sometimes you have to wait for one or the other, someone did not have time to clear the location, someone still has to kill the boss, and so on), I tried to exclude extraneous activities from the accounting time (eg crafting, trade, just stand to chat), but I do not think I managed perfectly. I suggest that I count all 500 runs as about 48 hours of net play time. Like I said, these numbers are far from accurate, but give at least some idea of the actual time spent. If I had played all the time by myself, I would have spent less time, but the results would have been worse.

As a disadvantage, I can say that lately I have been having dreams where d2r and cows are involved in one way or another. :D

I hope you've had fun following my progress. I wish you all the best of luck and Moo Moo =)
Description by Pasadei

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, everyone. I plan to do 500 runs over the next week.
Every 50 Cowruns (that's how many tomes of townportal fit in the chest for easier counting) I'll post the results.
The runes will be picking up and taking into count starting with
Lum
and above.
At the end we will sum up the results.

All the results in one place, added after I did all 500 runs:
Spoiler
So, my friends. Today I have completed my 500 runs. Let's summarize the results.
First I will list all the steps in one place, then I will summarize the results and add the same information to the first post.

Lum
, 3
Ko

Lum
Ko
Fal
Lem
Mal
, 2
Gul
Jah

Lum
, 2
Lem
Mal
Lo
Cham

Results: 4
Lum
, 2
Fal
Um

Results:
Ko
Fal
Lo
Jah

Ko
Lem
Pul
Ist

Lum
Ko
Um
Mal
Gul
Sur
Ber

Lum
Ko
, 3
Fal
, 2
Um

Lum
, 2
Ko
, 2
Lem
Um
Ist
Lo

Results:
Lum
Fal
, 2
Lem
Mal
Jah

Summary: 20
Lum
, 12
Ko
, 8
Fal
, 8
Lem
, 1
Pul
, 5
Um
, 4
Mal
, 2
Ist
, 3
Gul
, 3
Lo
, 1
Sur
, 1
Ber
, 3
Jah
, 1
Cham

Of course besides runes I found a lot of different things, like 3 Oculus, 3
Shako
, 1 Bul-Kathos ring and many other good and not so good things. Found about 30 skillers, both useful and not (just one with +life), and bunch of bases.

I tried to count how much time I spent at all, but as I often played with friends, it slowed down a lot (it's not that the amount of health of the monsters increases, but in the fact that sometimes you have to wait for one or the other, someone did not have time to clear the location, someone still has to kill the boss, and so on), I tried to exclude extraneous activities from the accounting time (eg crafting, trade, just stand to chat), but I do not think I managed perfectly. I suggest that I count all 500 runs as about 48 hours of net play time. Like I said, these numbers are far from accurate, but give at least some idea of the actual time spent. If I had played all the time by myself, I would have spent less time, but the results would have been worse.

As a disadvantage, I can say that lately I have been having dreams where d2r and cows are involved in one way or another. :D

I hope you've had fun following my progress. I wish you all the best of luck and Moo Moo =)
Answeredby Pasadei2 years agoGo to post

Results: 3 Lum, 3 Ko.

Results: 2 Lum, Ko, Fal, Lem, Mal, 2 Gul, Jah

Results: 3 Lum, 2 Lem, Mal, Lo, Cham

Results: 4 Lum, 2 Fal, Um

Results: Ko, Fal, Lo, Jah

Results: 3 Ko, Lem, Pul, Ist

Results: 2 Lum, Ko, Um, Mal, Gul, Sur, Ber

Results: 2 Lum, Ko, 3 Fal, 2 Um

Results: 3 Lum, 2 Ko, 2 Lem, Um, Ist, Lo

Results: Lum, Fal, 2 Lem, Mal, Jah

Summary: 20 Lum, 12 Ko, 8 Fal, 8 Lem, 1 Pul, 5 Um, 4 Mal, 2 Ist, 3 Gul, 3 Lo, 1 Sur, 1 Ber, 3 Jah, 1 Cham

Of course besides runes I found a lot of different things, like 3 Oculus, 3 Shako, 1 Bul-Kathos ring and many other good and not so good things. Found about 30 skillers, both useful and not (just one with +life), and bunch of bases.

Me, I hate doing cows, but if your numbers are encouraging, perhaps I do some

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Solo cows?
OP
sonnytai331 wrote: 2 years ago
Solo cows?
Online.
so with other people or no? I'm just asking because if you're in 8 player cows, you only get a fraction of the drops and it's hard gauge the effectiveness of the runs
OP
And this is what you mean. I can't say exactly, periodically my friends will play with me, I won't refuse them to join me for a "purity experiment", but it's definitely not a full game all the time. It will be 1-4 players. just a normal game of a person who has friends. :D
gtg cool, looking forward to the results!
Pasadei wrote: 2 years ago
And this is what you mean. I can't say exactly, periodically my friends will play with me, I won't refuse them to join me for a "purity experiment", but it's definitely not a full game all the time. It will be 1-4 players. just a normal game of a person who has friends. :D
you have friends?
lucky

Oldluwigvan#1983

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Yeah I love progress reports like this. We've had them here before for things like
Travincal
runs so I'm looking forward to your posts :)

To be honest - i've solo'd cows online in private games in the past couple of months and I've found some of my best drops there. I doubt I've even done 500 runs (i play occasionally). I wouldn't be surprised if you had some great results.

Please visit mythicalpegasus' store for more trades!

Paladin Gear: Pre 2.4 drop - Auradin/Tesladin

Check out some of my highlights so far in D2R :)
OP
I finished first 50 runs.

Step1: 1-50

Lum
, 3
Ko

In experience, these are very unfortunate results. But that's the way diablo works, sometimes you get nothing for a long time, sometimes you get gift after gift in a short time.

Of course I get other things, interesting charms and bases too. But it's pretty hard to count and list, I don't pick up much. For example, in these 50 runs dropped 3
Tal Rasha
Masks and immortal
Belt
, but I'm not even picked up, for some have value
Monarch
shields, but I do not need them more and so on.

So I will only list runes.
Following the topic, i am interested too :-)
OP
Step2: 51-100
Lum
Ko
Fal
Lem
Mal
, 2
Gul
Jah

Today was a very lucky day. Happy New Year to everyone! =)
Amazing sir!!!! keep it up!!!
(or spend time with your family, whichever you think is good today)

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
very nice, i got 2
Ohm
in 2 runs a few weeks ago, havent played much after since xmas. what toon& build are using, and are you in solo games ro filled with more players?
OP
Spifff79 wrote: 2 years ago
very nice, i got 2
Ohm
in 2 runs a few weeks ago, havent played much after since xmas. what toon& build are using, and are you in solo games ro filled with more players?
Nice. The only two runes that haven't dropped to me so far are
Zod
and
Ohm
. :D

Lightning Sorceres. I have Infinity and griffons eye as well as other good gear, and I can do cowruns very fast.

The answer to the second question is above.
Step2: 51-100
Lum
Ko
Fal
Lem
Mal
, 2
Gul
Jah

Today was a very lucky day. Happy New Year to everyone! =)
Holy ****, that where good runs. I'm 150 runs in I have found 1
Mal
+ 1
Ko
so far :D

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
how many players in your game??

very good for d2r... hahaha

you can follow me on:
https://www.twitch.tv/ooze182

Latin American Streamer (I can speak english too sometimes)
OP
OozE wrote: 2 years ago
how many players in your game??
The same question every two posts. =)
Please read the above. I don't have any specific number of players in the game. Sometimes 1, sometimes 2, 3, 4. Depends on if any friends are playing and if they want to play together.
Cool, got my javazon geared up, give me some inspiration :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...