Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   170 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:

Anything else to add: While I can see the trades I am listing on my own profile, I do not see my own trade listed when searching the item on the trade database and looking at the existing trades. I am not sure if this is intended behavior but I cannot tell if others can see my trades when searching for the item.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:

Anything else to add: While I can see the trades I am listing on my own profile, I do not see my own trade listed when searching the item on the trade database and looking at the existing trades. I am not sure if this is intended behavior but I cannot tell if others can see my trades when searching for the item.
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

EnragedN3wb 198Moderator

PC
Have you tried clearing your browser cache? That ended up being why I couldn't see mine a few days back.

You can make your browser ignore cache if you'd rather not clear it all by pressing Ctrl+F5. I do that every time I reload the trade page now.
OP
Thanks for the tip for avoiding having to clear cache. It definitely loaded in more entries that way although bumping certain trade offers still does not seem to lead to them appearing on the search function, at least in my case.
What's weird is that yesterday, I was having this trouble only while the site seemed to be at its slowest (1-5est) and after that (7est onwards), the entries would seem to load normally.

Teebling 6227Admin

Europe PC
T
Dequanacus wrote: 2 years ago
People have been reporting this a lot, you'll find that there is maybe a lag of 2-3 mins before they start appearing in the search. If it's been longer than that and it's still not showing up, please let me know in here - do check first though before you do that - I've always found myself trying to reproduce this 'bug' and then find their trade at the top of the search every time...

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
T
Dequanacus wrote: 2 years ago
People have been reporting this a lot, you'll find that there is maybe a lag of 2-3 mins before they start appearing in the search. If it's been longer than that and it's still not showing up, please let me know in here - do check first though before you do that - I've always found myself trying to reproduce this 'bug' and then find their trade at the top of the search every time...
I have been reloading throughout the day (albeit without the ctrl f5 trick I recently picked up) but have been doing that trick for the past 5-10 minutes without seeing two of my Oculus postings appearing. I have attached a picture below of all of the searches I can see.

Admittedly, I currently have 3 separate posting for
The Oculus
up. The most recent one that I posted fresh started appearing once I used the ctrl f5 trick, but my earlier two listings, the ones with the id
--t78666--
and
--t72490--
have not been reappearing despite having bumped them repeatedly.
I had this problem yesterday as I described in my earlier post, yet some time after 5pm est (when the site started returning to a normal speed on my end) bumping them allowed them to reappear on my search function whether or not I used ctrl+f5. I'm not sure if the site traffic plays into but it seems that way to me with my incredibly small sample size of myself.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...