Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2259 views

Description

Hi! I have a set of keys for ubers but I've never done them before and I don't want to risk getting owned.

I thought I saw a post on here with someone offering to do them for a fee, but I can't locate it anymore.

Is uber service a thing? And if so, is there somewhere on the site to set it up with someone?

Thank you!
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi! I have a set of keys for ubers but I've never done them before and I don't want to risk getting owned.

I thought I saw a post on here with someone offering to do them for a fee, but I can't locate it anymore.

Is uber service a thing? And if so, is there somewhere on the site to set it up with someone?

Thank you!
Hi there!

Yeah, to do the ubers you would need a paladin smiter (a few other builds is also viable).

There are lots of people offering to do the runs, me included :)

The price varies from person to person, but a lot of services are listed in the trade section. If you are going in with a "normal" character you have no chance, so save your keys until you have someone to do it for you.

DonArildo#2693
OP
I didn't see that before with Player Services! Thanks for the tip! I'd ask you to help but you're EU and I'm on Americas.
Doesn't matter if we are on different realms. We could still join eachother :)

But I'm off to bed now, so you'll have to reach out to someone else. Unless you can wait until I wake up again ^^

Good luck with your torch hunting :)

DonArildo#2693
Just make sure you check for reputation on the person offering - ideally they have vouches over a longer period of time and can stream the service for Peace of mind!

I think typically you pay up front with the
Key
set + tip, then wait outside the game until they are ready for you to come back in for your torch.
if you still need I can help you for free, personal i dont think 15min uber worth charging

ha nvm, I saw you did it and find a ptorch, congrats!

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Yes what @DonArildo said. Here is a link to the player services section: browsetrades.php?mode=services

If you get stuck you can hit up local uber service guys @xSD or @y2kid

OP
Awesome! Thanks so much everyone for the replies and offers for help!
if i want to offer Hardcore Uber Service i have to write on the service page or on the hardcore page?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation