Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
167 replies   6852 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello every one im gomkes80 i played d2 when it first came out in 96 but stopped before lod came out so there's alot of things that changes so i guess u could call me a nood lol but love the game and love this community

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
oh nos. the introduction thread is no longer stickied and flying into the Wind!

Hi all, zodiac2k from Germany playing Diablo2 from time to time for about 25 years now. Always trying to stay alive in HC :-)
Kept myself busy with GameDev during the last years aside playing.

D2HC for 20 years / IndieGameDev working on Tormentis ARPG
https://www.4handsgames.com/tormentis
https://discord.gg/EzPs46vQBx
Greetings,

I'm David Pumpkins, I've been playing Diablo 2 Lod since its release in 2001, I didn't have internet at home back then so what little money I had I used it to spend playing Diablo in a internet cafe.
I had a PC at home but no internet and played Diablo 2 Lod Single-Player Offline.
I'm in my late 30's now, but I'm super excited about the release of D2R and I will be playing that for a while.
Hi Folks!

Nicros90 here! I played Diablo and Diablo II when I was a child and played them casually. Spent lot of time on D3 too. I am so excited to have a second chance to enjoy D2 again, now that I am a "deeper" player with more counsciousness about the medium!
Cheers!
Greetings to all!

I am Scard. With initially starting D2 in about 2008, I fell in love with the series since. Will be starting a Necromancer character for some wave clearing farm goodness. Planning to get into HC later on.

I am looking forward for meeting you all in our upcoming resurrected adventures in Sanctuary!
Hello all! I'm SirNinja, maker of suboptimal but really fun Paladin builds. First played D2 back in 2001 when its expansion pack came out, on a computer that met the minimum recommended specs almost exactly. We've come a long way, and I can't wait for the Diablo II remaster tomorrow!
Hey sup fellow gamers,
dukesi here! Been playing the game for good 10 years. Breaks here and there ofc. Loved playing PD2 (S1&3). More hours on softcore, but very interested to play more hardcore eventually.
Excited about today's launch and cant wait to get some currency flowing. Big fan of trading and helping players out.
More than likely gonna stream on twitch, if you have the time, your more than welcome to hangout!
Stay Safe!

I consider myself a SSF player (this is fun to me – no trading, no sharing). At the very beginning I'll be playing singleplayer, ladder maybe in the future. I take my time. Here looking forward to holy grail collection feature. I guess I have to bookmark items for now.
Raps here from AUS reliving my youth with a couple of mates and some beer. what else can you ask for?
Good day to you, Jandar here!

I've played Diablo since Diablo 1 in 1997. Back then we didn't hang around in forums much, but discussed the game in newsgroups (Usenet) on alt.games.diablo! Later on, with Diablo 2, I joined The Amazon Basin and also assisted with various forum duties there.

I enjoy contributing to Wikipedia and will contribute a bit with descriptions on this site. :) It's pretty similar! In my professional life, I'm a software developer and can sense the amount of effort that went into this project! Having been around, it's great to see this rejuvenated interest in Diablo 2!
Hey, nice to meet you all!

My name is Marcin and I work as a software developer in Switzerland. I've played D2 for a couple of years when it was originally released but then had to focus on other things. Now D2R gave me a massive nostalgia shot and I am super excited to play (hoping that my growing family will allow me :)).

I am extremely happy to have found this site! The trade functionality is everything I was hoping for :) keep up the good work!
Hello inhabitants of the Sanctuary,

My name is Hades and I'm from Slovakia.

I used to lose sleep because of D2 OG since the patch 1.07 up until about 1.11 and now I'm literaly counting minutes until D2R goes live :)

I like that there is a new D2R dedicated forum/site, already thrilled to see how the community evolves.

Looking forward to meet you all slaying hordes of demons and may the magic find be always stacked high and RNG in your favor :)
My name is Stefan from Denmark, played D2LOD from 04-08.
Hello everyone, glad to be here and nice to meet alot of new people!

My name is Zeb, and I play on the American Servers.

I personally played D2:C/LoD for 15 years somewhere in there. Learned alot, made tons of friends, had a great time with the community despite clowns that appeared and decided to Rain on parades.

Now that there's D2:R I am glad someone took initiative to make an actual trade site for the game other than the other one that exists.

Best of luck to everyone and if I meet you in game, we'll slay together!
Hello all, Velimirius reporting from rainy Sanctuary.

Not only did i jumped to resurrected after more than a decade of not playing D2 but then i found out this website that looks incredible and its fantastic to to go along with d2r.

Simply had to register to hail the creator and wish gl&hf to everybody else in the house.
This site is sick I hope it takes off, I'll definitely be using it to hopefully make a lot of trades. Stoked to be enjoying one of my favorite games back in middle school (yeah, I'm old).

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
yunglywrek wrote: 2 years ago
This site is sick I hope it takes off, I'll definitely be using it to hopefully make a lot of trades. Stoked to be enjoying one of my favorite games back in middle school (yeah, I'm old).
You arrived just in time! the site is currently sky rocketing in membership since launch and has increased by over 10x in 2 weeks lol. hooray!

I think you will also find most people here are the same age as you friend, even older ;)

Heyo, fragilita5 here from Germany. Just found this website on reddit and it looks amazing. I look forward to trade some stuff here!

Thanks for this awesome platform!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...