7 replies   4262 views

Description

Does anyone want to share?

PS: I mean, for poor people, without need of a soj
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Does anyone want to share?

PS: I mean, for poor people, without need of a soj
Following; i'd like to try my hand at Dclone and could use an anni (who couldn't tho amirite)

I just don't have the time or resources to play enough to farm SOJ's to help trigger the event myself.

Hopefully I can get in on a rando one.

Add BigSmelly#11936 on Bnet for fastest response

See my listings here and feel free to make an offer -- I will usually consider Perfect Gems and I am ALWAYS looking for Magic Vampirebone GIoves
Someone tried to call for
Diablo Clone
now, while I was farming Summoner for hell
Key
and Travinkal for runes. But not hard enough. Only 3 SOJs.

Open any folder on desktop, Hold shift and right click empty spot open cmd or click "run" and type cmd. Type netstat –n | find "4000" This will cause a line of numbers to appear. Your server number is the number that appears directly before :4000 at the end of the line. Now all that's left to do is repeat this process until you create a game in the appropriate server. So Europe, Asia and America servers are all different.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
yes but how do u know the clone is in the game before u fight a miniboss?
It will say "Diablo walks the earth" or something along those lines. Before that you'll see in gold text "Xxxx
Stone of Jordan
has been sold to merchant" then after a few times you get the Diablo walks text.

They're asking how do you know which servers are "hot" servers. Is there any place that openly discusses doing these runs, etc.
VolitionSin wrote: 2 years ago
They're asking how do you know which servers are "hot" servers. Is there any place that openly discusses doing these runs, etc.
My bad, but they do have forums and groups for this. Usually it's a x3 soj buy in. So everyone in the group pitches their 3 sojs then the Veterans make a game and slowly start selling the sojs. I believe the "Hot zones" are between 40 and 170 or something like that. But usually the organizer/Veteran clone hunters are pretty savvy in programming and take part of the D2 source code to make small programs that will scan the IP addresses between the set parameters. And once one gets a hit ( Usually 20+ individuals scanning ) They hop onto that IP address to hold it then start inviting people who have pitched their sojs into games and then it's just kinda just luck since you can't specify a game on a a specific IP but you can narrow it down to a smaller coordinated games. So say the ip is 192.168.0.40 they'll lock the it's 192.168.0.35-45 and then it's just making and exiting games until you hit that sweet number. Once they do lock the ip down with a game it's a revolving door, one group will join up on the Parking Mule. You'll get your anni then to the end of the line. And will continue to run that IP until it dies and reshuffle. Not home ATM so just typing this on my phone, if this is still too jumbled and makes no sense let me know and I'll work on a simplified version once I have my laptop. Basically find D Clone hunter group, Pay x3 soj entry fee, Once they have enough they will have it all setup and let everyone know what day and time they'll start. And if they hit clone in less sojs than anticipated depending how many people pitched they will return them. Say they need 3000 and uses 2200 to get clone and don't have enough to pay everyone back 1. They will make "Hide n go seek" games so someone will hide X amount of sojs Per group of 8 somewhere in a game and you have to find em. I've only had sojs returned once they usually need 2000-5000 sojs sometimes they'll hit it Ina few hundred. I'm sure once they figure out the kernel they won't be so exclusive and you'll see an influk of bots in general.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...