Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   409 views

Description

Would be great to be able to save preferences for "Resurrected" "PC" "Americas" etc. on the trade search. Most people will likely always default to the same settings.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Would be great to be able to save preferences for "Resurrected" "PC" "Americas" etc. on the trade search. Most people will likely always default to the same settings.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed/request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.
miinstrel wrote: 2 years ago
As a temporary fix for this, I made myself a bookmark after I set the search filters, which seems to work as long as I open the trade page from the bookmark. It's not ideal, but works for now.

Teebling 6258Admin

Europe PC
UnrivaledPiercer wrote: 2 years ago
As a temporary fix for this, I made myself a bookmark after I set the search filters, which seems to work as long as I open the trade page from the bookmark. It's not ideal, but works for now.
Oh yeah should have thought of mentioning this lol. If you copy the URL after applying filters, then visit that URL, the filters will be pre-applied. God I coded that so long ago I'd forgotten about it :lol:

OP
UnrivaledPiercer wrote: 2 years ago
Great idea, thanks!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...