Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1752 views

Any plans on supporting "shops" for selling a bunch of items?

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

I can't seem to see this mentioned in recent posts or the sticky so I thought I'd ask in a new thread.
In some other trade forums, they have shop pages where users can post all their for trade items in a single thread.
This makes selling Rares and Charms a lot easier as well.
I know there are updates upcoming to facilitate charms better, but this is also slightly different.
As keeping your own store page/thread updated with the latest items is certainly easier to manage than creating new trade posts over and over again.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I can't seem to see this mentioned in recent posts or the sticky so I thought I'd ask in a new thread.
In some other trade forums, they have shop pages where users can post all their for trade items in a single thread.
This makes selling Rares and Charms a lot easier as well.
I know there are updates upcoming to facilitate charms better, but this is also slightly different.
As keeping your own store page/thread updated with the latest items is certainly easier to manage than creating new trade posts over and over again.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed/feature request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

Peacku 204

Sorceress Europe PC
I'd argue discoverability would be hurt a lot by a system like that, i.e. having to browse tons of random shops to find the one item you're looking for.

Effectively your profile page with the list of current trade is kinda your shop. I actually like having a look when wanting to buy something from someone in case they may be selling or looking for something and we could trade items rather than runes.

I agree it would be easier to update but creating a trade is quite easy too so personally i dont think i would benefit from such a feature.
how about dropdowns for finding rares like, +2 skill, fire res, lightning res, strength, life..... one socket two socket... take a look at path of Exile's poe.trade site and tell me thats not the ideal way to search for an item.

Peacku 204

Sorceress Europe PC
guyfrozen wrote: 2 years ago
how about dropdowns for finding rares like, +2 skill, fire res, lightning res, strength, life..... one socket two socket... take a look at path of Exile's poe.trade site and tell me thats not the ideal way to search for an item.
I am pretty sure this is coming soon, there is a big patch coming up soon for this website. It will have a lot of trading improvements for rares, magic, unique charms, etc.

Teebling 6701Admin

Europe PC
In version 1.0 (dropping in a few days) your profile or 'stash' will be publicly visible, you can change the name of the tabs etc. if you want a shop-like layout. This'll let you show things as a shop in a way.
Screenshot from development
Screenshot from development
guyfrozen wrote: 2 years ago
take a look at path of Exile's poe.trade site and tell me thats not the ideal way to search for an item.
PoE (the game) has an API exposed that makes their task a lot easier. D2R has no API. Please don't expect the same features on here...

Teebling 6701Admin

Europe PC
Fixed/feature request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...