Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   88 views
2

Description

I have a Wizendraw that I socketed with a Protector's Frost jewel, which has a min level requirement of 75. Since double upping Wizendraw to an elite Crusader Bow increases the level requirement from 26 to 69 (which is still less than 75), I figured I might as well just up it to elite. However, I was surprised to see that after upping it twice, the level requirement is now 87.

I wouldn't expect that dropping a LV75req jewel in a LV69req bow would increase the level requirement, so did the level requirement increase because I upped the bow after putting the jewel in it?
5

Can be used to make Runewords:

7
I have a Wizendraw that I socketed with a Protector's Frost jewel, which has a min level requirement of 75. Since double upping Wizendraw to an elite Crusader Bow increases the level requirement from 26 to 69 (which is still less than 75), I figured I might as well just up it to elite. However, I was surprised to see that after upping it twice, the level requirement is now 87.

I wouldn't expect that dropping a LV75req jewel in a LV69req bow would increase the level requirement, so did the level requirement increase because I upped the bow after putting the jewel in it?
7
Spider-Dan wrote: 1 hour ago
so did the level requirement increase because I upped the bow after putting the jewel in it?
The jewel when socketed sets the base weapon level requirement to 75, if you upgrade the weapon to exceptional, you incur a +5 penalty, and then +7 for elite. 75 + 12 = 87

The order doesn't matter, the upgraded weapon would end up having a level requirement of 87 either way because the game performs a recalculation when socketing.
9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
You haven't specified which diablo2.io user you completed this trade with. This means that you will not be able to exchange trust.

Are you sure you want to continue?

Yes, continue without username
No, I will specify a username
Are you sure you want to delete your entire Holy Grail collection? This action is irreversible.

Are you sure you want to continue?

Yes, delete my entire collection
No, I want to keep my collection
Dclone Tracker preferences:
Choose what you see in the sidebar widget and what you are notified about.
Version:
Game mode:
Online Terror Zone Tracker preferences:
Choose when and which online terror zones you are notified about.
Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation