Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3201 replies   460915 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1730Moderator

Europe PC
Thanks for confirming :)
The region is Asia Americas, I guess?

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Was it NL or L? thread is confusing

Schnorki 3172Moderator

PC
moonlit wrote: 1 year ago
Was it NL or L? thread is confusing
Europe this morning was NL.
Asia today was L.
Americas (presumably) tonight/tomorrow morning should be L.

All softcore, as so often.
did he walk in NL? went from 4/6 to 3/6 just now.

i'm waiting in L to pop in 15 minutes

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Schnorki 3172Moderator

PC
Nope. Someone just updated the wrong one to 4 which was then corrected back to 3.
guys;

NL NA walk not announced just happened this afternoon. Left a game opened and could, finally, get the anni. Thank you for your support. I will eventually add a video in the channel with this clip and all the info so one could be as aware of the coming walks.

"Life is too short for bad games"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ_27 ... yvr--V2E4g

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for d2r content and games you will want to play ;)

ShadowHeart 1730Moderator

Europe PC
That's awesome, @TheGamebrewery! Glad to hear you finally managed to get one.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
For reference :
- EU SCNL walk happened the 06/06 at 6h10 UTC+2
- NA SCNL walk happened the 08/06 at 14h50 UTC+2 (4 hours ago)
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
That's awesome, @TheGamebrewery! Glad to hear you finally managed to get one.
Thank you!!

"Life is too short for bad games"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ_27 ... yvr--V2E4g

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for d2r content and games you will want to play ;)
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
For reference :
- EU SCNL walk happened the 06/06 at 6h10 UTC+2
- NA SCNL walk happened the 08/06 at 14h50 UTC+2 (4 hours ago)
Thanks for the data points. Added.

bs21 19

Paladin Americas PC
Recked him yesterday in Americas. First ever spawn in-game when I was ready and had an appropriate character haha. Ended up with a 12/20/9 which I will take!
SInce Asia is 3/6, is there a chance for another walk asia sc nl soon?

Schnorki 3172Moderator

PC
There's always a chance.

There's also no announcement though (afaik).

But since there was also no announcement for the other two NL walks..make of that what you will.

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
My game shows me 1/6 on Asia NL SC now, but I may be bugged. Anyone to confirm the right value ? If it has walked, it means it has happened in the 15 minutes my Internet connection failed and I am really unlucky, as I had been connected for the whole day...

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
My game shows me 1/6 on Asia NL SC now, but I may be bugged. Anyone to confirm the right value ? If it has walked, it means it has happened in the 15 minutes my Internet connection failed and I am really unlucky, as I had been connected for the whole day...
It shows 3/6 for me.

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
It shows 3/6 for me.
Thanks @Mockingbidreal ! So my game is bugged. Good to know. :)

-> Fully restarted game + bnet client, back to 3/6.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
the problem is some twitch streamers somehow have access to hundreds of soj's so they have complete control over dclone. There's no way this progress tracker can predict them because one guy is going to drop 120 sojs on vendors all of a sudden and take it from 1/6 to 6/6 in seconds. The only way to actually anticipate dclone is to watch their lame streams and thats exactly what they want and why they do this and I hate them.
ChilledWilly wrote: 1 year ago
the problem is some twitch streamers somehow have access to hundreds of soj's so they have complete control over dclone. There's no way this progress tracker can predict them because one guy is going to drop 120 sojs on vendors all of a sudden and take it from 1/6 to 6/6 in seconds. The only way to actually anticipate dclone is to watch their lame streams and thats exactly what they want and why they do this and I hate them.
Thoses sojs don't come from the air. They must do many things to get them.
It is the hidden work that you don't see.

Without them, walks are really rare. This is what happening in non-ladder.

Many walks are planned, I just have to be connected to the right server at the right time so I won't complain.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3172Moderator

PC
ChilledWilly wrote: 1 year ago
Actually, that's not quite true.

The ones that drop in seconds to 1-2 minutes are generally private events which you won't catch anywhere.

The streamers have (for the most part) gotten their SoJs either by buying them outright or by being provided with them by their sponsor. In both cases, they benefit from stretching things out, either to prolong the commercial for said sponsor or to increase their returns from their streams.
As a result, for the actual streamer walks, you typically had plenty of time to react even without knowing the stream, just by watching the tracker. Most of them started selling for 1-2 stage increases a good half hour before they then triggered the actual walk. They want people to know. They want people to go "who's doing this?". And they want people to have the time to figure that out, find them, load up their stream and watch the rest of it (or at least dclone pops). That's the whole point of those streams.
The US streamers are slightly different in that they tend to work with community-donated SoJs but other than that, it's the same Principle.

Noone starts a stream, goes "ALRIGHT DUMPING ALL OF THEM NOW!", pops dclone and ends the stream like half a minute later.
These non-ladder instant walks are annoying... community gets the progress up to 3/6 and then someone private hijacks the progress and walks it instantly. I feel like noone is going to want to sell SOJs outside of an event if their SOJs keep getting stolen by a private walk, haha

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...