Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3202 replies   461023 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1731Moderator

Europe PC
Was there a non-ladder walk just now or a mistaken report? Someone set Asia NL to 4/6 and now it’s 1/6..

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
And there goes the last region, Asia non-ladder walked at 15h28 UTC+2 today, going from 3/6 to 6/6 in 3 minutes.
Of course, it was not announced.
mrhandstands wrote: 1 year ago
These non-ladder instant walks are annoying... community gets the progress up to 3/6 and then someone private hijacks the progress and walks it instantly. I feel like noone is going to want to sell SOJs outside of an event if their SOJs keep getting stolen by a private walk, haha
Lol, who in their right mind will sell their own SOJs, instead of taking advantage of the countless "free walks"? Just park your character in a game on a region you feel is most likely to pop -> profit.
yes, there was. they went really fast. from 4 to 6 in less than a minute.

Damn.. Been watching that Asia tracker sitting at 3/6 for several days now.. Would be nice if they didn't dump them all so quickly so others could get ready.. But I guess that would mean more competition for selling annis, so I can see why they don't want people to know. Oh well, Asia is laggy as hell for me. Prob would've DC'ed right when he spawned anyways.

Can't wait for Ladder to be over so we can go back to regular walks on NL (until next ladder starts at least)!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
These non-ladder instant walks are annoying... community gets the progress up to 3/6 and then someone private hijacks the progress and walks it instantly. I feel like noone is going to want to sell SOJs outside of an event if their SOJs keep getting stolen by a private walk, haha
Lol, who in their right mind will sell their own SOJs, instead of taking advantage of the countless "free walks"? Just park your character in a game on a region you feel is most likely to pop -> profit.
This is non-ladder we're talking about, there aren't walks all the time anymore. And I parked in Asia for 2 days straight and then missed it this morning by a matter of minutes.
This is non-ladder we're talking about, there aren't walks all the time anymore. And I parked in Asia for 2 days straight and then missed it this morning by a matter of minutes.
same. I was sleeping and missed 3 of the 4

3 of the 4? There were 4 ladder walks by Duanebs and crew in the past 12 hours. Only one non-ladder walk. Only 3 non-ladder walks in the past couple weeks unless I, the tracker, and all forums missed them fully. And all 3 of them being virtually instant walks after the community moved it to 3/6 over a week or more
ah, yes. they were ladder. sorry.

I know that you were referring to non-ladder, but this is beside the point as I was addressing the part where random people are selling their SOJs and then get screwed by “whales”. I mean, seriously, who would do that? There have been way too many non-ladder and ladder walks since 2.4, so nobody should be complaining :)
Haiz....I missed all 3 dclones ...so sad
OldPlayer31373 wrote: 1 year ago
welcome to the party, same here ;)
Man, I had my character parked in Asia all week. And then it's finally done on a weekend when I slept in. Maybe someday I'll get my first one.
Codeapalooza wrote: 1 year ago
Man, I had my character parked in Asia all week. And then it's finally done on a weekend when I slept in. Maybe someday I'll get my first one.
Your first one ever? Make a ladder character and get him to Hell and you can get one real quick and easy. They walk in ladder all the time. Don't even need to be able to kill him, there's plenty of people on these forums and discords that will help you. Once ladder is done, your Anni will move to non-ladder, if you don't care at all about ladder.
Baron_G wrote: 1 year ago
OldPlayer31373 wrote: 1 year ago
welcome to the party, same here ;)
They were 4, last one was from unknown :D
I missed all of them as well. And whenever i park a char hoping for the best nothing happens…

Europe PC
Asia Ladder SC went up to 4/6 just now.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Asia ladder just walked 30 mins ago. Imagine my horror when i see Dclone instead of
Coldworm the Burrower
in maggot lair when i was leveling.

Europe PC
shrekogre wrote: 1 year ago
Asia ladder just walked 30 mins ago. Imagine my horror when i see Dclone instead of
Coldworm the Burrower
in maggot lair when i was leveling.
That's... kind of hilarious actually :D

Unexpected run but glad the community reported this fast enough for a notification on my app... Was getting kinda disappointed with how fast the last three popped off!

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...