Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3182 replies   459150 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Oh, this is so exciting every time!

Schnorki 3148Moderator

PC
Hm
Very strange
where to find him on the map ?
From 2 to 6 in 30 minutes

Relax and have fun!
fingolfin74 wrote: 2 years ago
eldritch is easiest at
Frigid Highlands
a5
If anyone needs hep add me
AzerArchon#1346

moot11 117

Americas PC
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
fingolfin74 wrote: 2 years ago
eldritch is easiest at
Frigid Highlands
a5
If anyone needs hep add me
AzerArchon#1346
as above, If you are in game with the wrong char just add me, just got my first ever bnet clone kill and I want more!
Moot#11239
@Bisu
For last night in American servers, it went to lvl 4 around 8:30 PM PST, then lvl 5,6 around 8:50 PM PST
Anyone noticed something on Europe or it my bnet mistake?
Just to sum up… over 1000 sojs sold during 1 week?
Quick question - is there a push notification available for count change anywhere?
Or a simple API to retrieve the values?
Missed it by a couple of minutes, since I can't really check it all the time
jxdcz wrote: 2 years ago
Quick question - is there a push notification available for count change anywhere?
Or a simple API to retrieve the values?
Missed it by a couple of minutes, since I can't really check it all the time
That would be kind of a Dream =)
Maybe a Telegram bot connected to this site? It will be great!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Discord bot and other improvements on the way when I get back from holiday. Until then guys hang tight.

Just remember that the jump from 4/6 to 6/6 can often be very quick as people hoard SoJ and then bulk sell them to trigger.

For some reason a lot of people are expecting spawns to happen more steadily or predictably than before - nothing I can do about that.

Schnorki 3148Moderator

PC
Good lord...
Much as I am all for every region triggering walks, Asia is just painful!

Why is that? it's not that much farther away. And from what I hear, Korean infrastructure isn't that bad. Did Blizz just cheap out on the servers over there or something?
I mean ... the lag is so bad that it is not only nearly impossible to beat anyone to further clones but it is to the point where the interface just can't bloody keep up and my left click randomly gets replaced with that of the second weapon set when switching back and all sorts of such nonsense.. ugh!

But oh well, better one than none.. :)
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Good lord...

Why is that? it's not that much farther away. And from what I hear, Korean infrastructure isn't that bad. Did Blizz just cheap out on the servers over there or something?
I mean ... the lag is so bad that it is not only nearly impossible to beat anyone to further clones but it is to the point where the interface just can't bloody keep up and my left click randomly gets replaced with that of the second weapon set when switching back and all sorts of such nonsense.. ugh!

I think there might just be more players at korea right now vs N.A. servers

My time zone is UTC -8 (PST)

Schnorki 3148Moderator

PC
snorlaxing wrote: 2 years ago
Good lord...

Well, right now yes. But comparing against peak time elsewhere, the lag there is minimal to non-existent. Only having a problem with Asia but there it exists even during Asia off-times.
Mainly curious if that's something with me or if others are seeing the same massive difference as compared to their other "off-region".
Well, right now yes. But comparing against peak time elsewhere, the lag there is minimal to non-existent. Only having a problem with Asia but there it exists even during Asia off-times.
Mainly curious if that's something with me or if others are seeing the same massive difference as compared to their other "off-region".
Haven't killed DClone on NA yet, but Asia was pretty bad during this one. Still managed to snag two. :D
snorlaxing wrote: 2 years ago
Good lord...

Yeah I noticed what you mean as well. Both my pings are pretty bad (>170 ms) on Europe and Asia but Asia's network jitter is way worse as a whole. On N.A., my pings are sub 50 ms.

My time zone is UTC -8 (PST)
Holy crap, Asia's at 4/6 again.
if someone needs help, i can smash em for you
Asia 5/6

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...