Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3194 replies   459891 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
beherith wrote: 2 years ago
Did get 5 Annis out of this one though :)
Can it be done multiple times during one walk if you are fast enough or did you have multiple games running simultaneously?
You can only create one game yourself (per account). But he spawns in all current games, including all of the public ones so...free hunting there. Though you do race about 230942094029 other smiters for it in those. Oddly, that's become my new favorite part of the whole thing. Racing others for him is surprisingly fun!
I wonder if dclone spawns in games that persist after the last person leaves them. Anyone test making multiple games and keeping them alive by hopping through them every few minutes?

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago
beherith wrote: 2 years ago

Can it be done multiple times during one walk if you are fast enough or did you have multiple games running simultaneously?
You can only create one game yourself (per account). But he spawns in all current games, including all of the public ones so...free hunting there. Though you do race about 230942094029 other smiters for it in those. Oddly, that's become my new favorite part of the whole thing. Racing others for him is surprisingly fun!
I wonder if dclone spawns in games that persist after the last person leaves them. Anyone test making multiple games and keeping them alive by hopping through them every few minutes?
That was my original plan actually which is part of why I looked into perm timing again.
With the change to game perming though (which is now instant), they also did away with multi-perming so as soon as you create a 2nd game, the first one gets closed. No cycling through.
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Thanks everyone for providing details for the 1st Europe walk (Yay!).

I have updated the main post. =)
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Something weird just happened. The /uberdiablo command appeared to be stuck on 2/6 stage in my game. Meanwhile I have seen the tracker keeps going up.

So I just went Act 5 wp1 to check if it was trolling or something wrong with my game tracking result. And there he is!

Anyone saw the same issue???
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
Something weird just happened. The /uberdiablo command appeared to be stuck on 2/6 stage in my game. Meanwhile I have seen the tracker keeps going up.

So I just went Act 5 wp1 to check if it was trolling or something wrong with my game tracking result. And there he is!

Here, the counter (in game messages) worked very well...

My time zone is UTC -3
saw the message go from 3/6 to 4/6 in a random game. Went and made a private game and saw the messages change as well with a successful walk
My system messages did not indicate progress, even with specifically using /uberdiablo. Just posted a separate thread about it; can confirm there was a legit walk in Americas around 8:55 p.m. Pacific, but it looks like there was zero warning for at least some folks.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
My system messages did not indicate progress, even with specifically using /uberdiablo. Just posted a separate thread about it; can confirm there was a legit walk in Americas around 8:55 p.m. Pacific, but it looks like there was zero warning for at least some folks.
yeah, that was BS, I have been playing since 4pm, never saw any messages, then I noticed in the lobby everyone was talking about it, I missed it.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
zippyzon wrote: 2 years ago
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
yeah, that was BS, I have been playing since 4pm, never saw any messages, then I noticed in the lobby everyone was talking about it, I missed it.
Ok, game made up for missing it, just killed
The Summoner
and got my first ever SOJ drop after 20+ years. Still can't get a Hate
Key
after 50+ kills lol.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

moot11 117

Americas PC
In game message has been level 2 all day. and still is for me. someone keeps making it level one on the tracker?
an NA game was just popped a little bit ago, but i can also confirm the game i was in did not update. howveer when i switched games it was keeping track

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago

Yup...
Even stayed broken after joining a new game.
/uberdiablo was also showing the wrong status for me, re-logging fixed it.
OP

Bisu 369

PC
The /uberdiablo command still returns 2/6 for me, even after switching games a few times and after almost 2 hours. Guess I'll do a full log out to reset things.

This really sucks, as when I saw the tracker jumping to 3/6 or 4/6 before the walk, I thought "Oh, looks like the trolls are back at it again...", and *fixed* the status maybe 2~3 times. Hopefully that didn't misguide anybody...

I thought about reporting the trolling activity in the other post, but decided to double check first, and that's when I saw the DC in the wild.
so is the amount of SOJs needed to spawn the clone still at ~ 75-150?

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Did someone just incorrectly set Americas to 2 due to not having relogged and still seeing the bug? Or did I incorrectly move it back down to 1 just now because I am bugged yet again? :( ^^

moot11 117

Americas PC
BigEL wrote: 2 years ago
Yep, after restarting the game its back to level 1
moot11 wrote: 2 years ago
this is kind of disheartening :(
selling 150 SOJs... and you kinda have to be always checking to not miss it

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
moot11 wrote: 2 years ago
this is kind of disheartening :(
selling 150 SOJs... and you kinda have to be always checking to not miss it
Well, if you're the one selling 150 SoJs you don't have to check..it triggers as soon as you hit the needed amount. :)

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Took me a while to notice this but...
They did away with that message entirely! :(
Too bad really, would've been a nice way to see if there's actual active selling and not just a random status change from one isolated vendoring.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation