Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3203 replies   461128 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Thanks to the crew, got many charms, best was 20/19/10!

mhlg 832

Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Heidi only has enough SOJs for 2 more runs. So far there has been 8 total.
There had been 9 total Super Bowl walks on Americas SCNL so far. Not sure if one of those wasn't from him.
Heidi did 10 D-Clones in all. The first 9 were SC NA, and because he ran low on Sojs, the last was on SCL NA. He summoned much faster than usual, but I was able to run all 10.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP

Bisu 369

PC
I saw 10 SCNL walks, and then 1 SCL walk.

Maybe someone else did one on SCNL.
I saw 10 SCNL walks on NA during the super bowl

mhlg 832

Americas PC

It's quite possible, because it's happened to me before where I was finishing one D-Clone while another was being summoned. There were 9 Superbowl touchdowns in total, and Heidi summoned a D-Clone for each. When the game ended he decided to do one more but didn't know if he had enough Sojs on his NL mules so he decided to do one on SCL instead. Another member said they missed one because they were coming too fast. :D

9 TDs in the game, 10 SCNL walks. Heidi oversold after the first TD and so there were 3 walks by the first 2 TDs.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

mhlg 832

Americas PC
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago

9 TDs in the game, 10 SCNL walks. Heidi oversold after the first TD and so there were 3 walks by the first 2 TDs.
That makes sense.

There was a walk on Asia NL SC between 12 and 1 pm CET/GMT+1

Necrarch 1601Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Btw EU NL is at 5/6 (but has been so for at least one hour, so it can move any time... but perhaps not soon!)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
So on EU NL mine keep saying 5/6, is anyone getting other info since someone keep changing it to 1/6?

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
yes mine is 1/6

ShadowHeart 1733Moderator

Europe PC
If you close the game and patch it (the patch was released earlier today but your game will only update if you close it), my bet is that you'll see 1/6.

I saw 5/6 and hadn't patched mine until just now, and now I also see 1/6.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
If you close the game and patch it (the patch was released earlier today but your game will only update if you close it), my bet is that you'll see 1/6.

I saw 5/6 and hadn't patched mine until just now, and now I also see 1/6.
Same for me after the update. Guessing it's still actually at 5/6, since no walk occurred yet.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Europe PC
So, according to one of the Admins at D2R Clone Hunters Discord, the way this usually works at patch time is that the real server status does not actually change, the game simply reports the wrong status post-patch. The true status is the same as it was pre-patch. So unless something has changed (which I guess we don't know for sure), the true status should still be 5/6, but everyone sees 1/6 after applying the patch. For this reason, you may want to keep camping EU NL. Or Asia NL, I believe that one was at 4/6 when the patch hit.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Yep, my game still shows "
Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary" I updated the tracker to 5/6, but someone reset it back to 1/6. I have 2 accounts logged in all day and DClone has not spawned in those games.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
Sorry I’m confused, so if I updated the game and it shows
Terror
gazes does that mean I can’t find dclone

Or will the command prompts be wrong and still be able to camp eu server for dclone as of right now.

I left it on all day but no movement, says
Terror
gazes for me

Europe PC
zippyzon wrote: 1 year ago
Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary" I updated the tracker to 5/6, but someone reset it back to 1/6. I have 2 accounts logged in all day and DClone has not spawned in those games.
The reason people keep setting it back to 1 is that it seems like everyone who has updated their games see status 1. The patch was released yesterday, like 12 hours ago, I would assume most people have updated their clients by now (except you? :P). You're fighting a losing battle with trying to keep the tracker at 5 lol, even if that is actually the true server status.
Yeti_dabs wrote: 1 year ago
Terror

Or will the command prompts be wrong and still be able to camp eu server for dclone as of right now.

Terror
gazes for me
The way I think it works (if the admin at D2R Clone Hunters Discord is correct - he is a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to Dclone hunting after all, and he's been around a long while), the true status is 5/6 but the game keeps reporting 1/6 to everyone who has updated their game clients (the launcher updates the game automatically if your game isn't running). So that means that as soon as someone starts selling SoJs again, instead of progressing from 1/6 to 2/6 like one would think, it would jump directly from 1/6 to 6/6. It's hard to know if it actually still works like this, but it has in the past from what I've been told. It's impossible to tell how many more SoJs are needed, if someone is selling right now or going to sell soon, so... if you're desperate for an anni, you may want to keep camping EU NL just in case :)

Still 5/6 on EU on my unpatched box. Let's hope for a quick walk to clear up the confusions...
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
zippyzon wrote: 1 year ago
Terror
The reason people keep setting it back to 1 is that it seems like everyone who has updated their games see status 1. The patch was released yesterday, like 12 hours ago, I would assume most people have updated their clients by now (except you? :P). You're fighting a losing battle with trying to keep the tracker at 5 lol, even if that is actually the true server status.
Yeti_dabs wrote: 1 year ago
Terror

Terror
gazes for me
The way I think it works (if the admin at D2R Clone Hunters Discord is correct - he is a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to Dclone hunting after all, and he's been around a long while), the true status is 5/6 but the game keeps reporting 1/6 to everyone who has updated their game clients (the launcher updates the game automatically if your game isn't running). So that means that as soon as someone starts selling SoJs again, instead of progressing from 1/6 to 2/6 like one would think, it would jump directly from 1/6 to 6/6. It's hard to know if it actually still works like this, but it has in the past from what I've been told. It's impossible to tell how many more SoJs are needed, if someone is selling right now or going to sell soon, so... if you're desperate for an anni, you may want to keep camping EU NL just in case :)
it doesnt seem like the admin's theory is correct, unless there was a walk very recently and it wasn't reported. eu after patch is now on 4/6 so it seems the patch refreshed the soj count completely?

Europe PC
homojomo wrote: 1 year ago
it doesnt seem like the admin's theory is correct, unless there was a walk very recently and it wasn't reported. eu after patch is now on 4/6 so it seems the patch refreshed the soj count completely?
Hmm, okay, so maybe it remembers the number of SoJs sold, but rerolls how many SoJs are needed for each stage (which is random within a certain range for each walk), and calculates a new status from the number of sold SoJs. So, what was 5 became 4, because of RNG. RNGesus giveth and RNGesus taketh. I suppose we will know for sure soon enough... :P

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...