Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3146 replies   455475 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
homojomo wrote: 1 year ago
it doesnt seem like the admin's theory is correct, unless there was a walk very recently and it wasn't reported. eu after patch is now on 4/6 so it seems the patch refreshed the soj count completely?
Hmm, okay, so maybe it remembers the number of SoJs sold, but rerolls how many SoJs are needed for each stage (which is random within a certain range for each walk), and calculates a new status from the number of sold SoJs. So, what was 5 became 4, because of RNG. RNGesus giveth and RNGesus taketh. I suppose we will know for sure soon enough... :P
but this wouldn't explain why it was at 1/6 for so long for everyone then? if it recalculated the total number of sojs required but still factored in those sold pre patch then it should have been 4/6 from the beginning. unless the counter is severely bugged and it didn't realise what the current soj count was until the count was refreshed with new sales.

people are still updating the tracker to 1/6 for some reason though. unless my game is a weird exception, eu nl is definitely on 4/6 right now. ive tried updating it twice only for someone to come along and refresh it to 1/6 straight away again.
It seems all over the place. Some people report 1/6, now 4/6, yet I still have 5/6 on my unpatched box.

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
but this wouldn't explain why it was at 1/6 for so long for everyone then? if it recalculated the total number of sojs required but still factored in those sold pre patch then it should have been 4/6 from the beginning. unless the counter is severely bugged and it didn't realise what the current soj count was until the count was refreshed with new sales.

people are still updating the tracker to 1/6 for some reason though. unless my game is a weird exception, eu nl is definitely on 4/6 right now. ive tried updating it twice only for someone to come along and refresh it to 1/6 straight away again.
That it shows 1/6 temporarily after a patch seems to happen every patch, I recall that from 2.5 as well, same status Chaos happened then too. I've been trying to think back what was actually the true status then, but unfortunately I'm old and my Memory is not what it used to be... :P

I see 1/6 in my games that were created post-patch, created the games like 10-11 hours ago.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
i would patch your game at this point just to be safe imo. i dont think its likely that there would be a walk specific to the old patch, but there might be a possibility that theres a walk on the new patch and your patch gets excluded.

That it shows 1/6 temporarily after a patch seems to happen every patch, I recall that from 2.5 as well, same status Chaos happened then too. I've been trying to think back what was actually the true status then, but unfortunately I'm old and my Memory is not what it used to be... :P

I see 1/6 in my games that were created post-patch, created the games like 10-11 hours ago.
your game from 10 hours ago is still live but hasnt had any status updates? that sounds even weirder.
my 4/6 game was made about 15 minutes ago.

Europe PC
your game from 10 hours ago is still live but hasnt had any status updates? that sounds even weirder.
my 4/6 game was made about 10 minutes ago.
Yeah, it had no messages at all since I created the game lobbies some 10+ hours ago, just the gazes message (1/6) from my manual /uberdiablo commands.

Just now I completely closed my game client and launcher too, restarted launcher and game and made a new game lobby - and it's giving me 1/6 still.

I don't know what to believe any longer. I'll just stop speculating because I'm apparently just talking out of my ass :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
yeah seems the counter is completely broken.

i decided to completely exit bnet and restart everything and i get the same result as you now.

status check 1 min apart gives completely different results lol
europe SC non ladder just walked

Necrarch 1488Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hopefully it will resync all for everyone :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
So, according to one of the Admins at D2R Clone Hunters Discord, the way this usually works at patch time is that the real server status does not actually change, the game simply reports the wrong status post-patch. The true status is the same as it was pre-patch. So unless something has changed (which I guess we don't know for sure), the true status should still be 5/6, but everyone sees 1/6 after applying the patch. For this reason, you may want to keep camping EU NL. Or Asia NL, I believe that one was at 4/6 when the patch hit.
Sounds like our/their theory was correct! Managed to get a 16/18/9 from EU NL about 10 minutes ago. Went from 1/6 to 1/6 :)

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
And 18/20/9 for me, best one so far. So the counter was indeed 5/6 as reported by the unpatched games. Asia should walk fast next then.
I got "Diablo has invaded Sanctuary!" in a normal game on NA SCNL about an hour ago.

Hopefully this means /uberdiablo is accurate now
13:35 CET Asia SC NL went from 1 to 6 in 2-3 mins
So any idea when the next NL walk will be since the counters seem to be good for Nathan right now.

Cheers

Necrarch 1488Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Did Asia NL walk some minutes ago ? Status seems lower than before.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Necrarch 1488Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
EU NL 5/6 at the moment

Annihilus
eu nl just walked around 17:32
apparently americas nl just walked as well but missed it by few minutes but im not 100% sure on it

Europe PC
EU SCNL just hit 5/6 - nothing planned as far as I know, could be nothing, could be a walk any minute :)

EU SCNL walked at around 12h45 CET

Relax and have fun!

Europe PC
The region for the SCL walk supposed to happen shortly will be decided by roulette apparently, in ~5 minutes. I don't know how many minutes he'll wait after roulette until he spawns dclone, be prepared to switch region fast if needed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...