diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2953 replies   384826 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

After a gruelling horrible slow time getting
Khalim's Brain
from the Flayer dungeon on Hell (I swear for the last time) , having my sorc wings clipped by the suicidal dolls in that flayer dungeon. (Didn't want to
Teleport
into a group of overly
Frenzy
stygian dolls all getting fired up for a night of somewhat explosive nature). So got
Khalim's Brain
, out of the Flayer Dungeon thought might as well port and get
Lower Kurast
WP....when I see a dead rogue on the Ground, obviously you never ever should touch the dead and let them at Peace in their eternal rest. But I did anyway and
The Oculus
Swirling Crystal
drops!

(It's still wrong to touch dead people, I'm conflicted now. And also very happy. As the drops this season have been somewhat lukewarm and it will make that last part through hell a tad easier)

PS: If anyone has a
Monarch
catching dust, I still haven't found one.
I don’t know if I’m happy or sad right now…

Necrarch 1741Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
You should be able not to hit with it by correctly setting your left click.
Eth
is not too much of an issue here.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Gh0s7Rock wrote: 1 year ago
DB8DA632-B152-4557-8660-8FDECC2EAF78.jpeg

it doesn't lose durability unless you hit people with it right? So should be good?
Only 4 days and about 150 runs or so from my last
Ber
hork @ Trav and look at this beautiful dejavu:

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
MattMakesPhotos wrote: 1 year ago

it doesn't lose durability unless you hit people with it right? So should be good?
Exactly. But sometimes I accidentally click melee attack with other weapons, so it’s always a risk.

But still, it was dropped from Cows on Hell with low MF, so it’s a good catch.
I just started a few days ago, went to Hell and found a Harle on my 6th
Mephisto
run this season.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"

Exactly. But sometimes I accidentally click melee attack with other weapons, so it’s always a risk.

If you assign throw to your left click, you will never hit anybody with that.
The only "downside" to that is, that you can't move in a direction by clicking on an enemy, but for me personally that's not a problem at all.
I always assign throw to left click, just to eliminate the risk of being in an attack animation.

PC | Europe | Non-Ladder and Ladder | Softcore

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC

You can avoid that risk by setting something on left click that will not actually swing your weapon even if you accidentally left click a mob. If you have a spell-like ability that doesn't use the weapon (for example any Sorceress spell that is allowed in left-click), or the Throw "skill".

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
Ganonvillage wrote: 1 year ago

The only "downside" to that is, that you can't move in a direction by clicking on an enemy, but for me personally that's not a problem at all.
I always assign throw to left click, just to eliminate the risk of being in an attack animation.
Funny, I actually do the same thing. Not to avoid attacking through. I do that on my second weapon sets because throw always shows in red (thanks to no throwing weapon) and reminds me to switch back from CtA to a real weapon when I'm too tired to remember doing so myself. :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Ganonvillage wrote: 1 year ago

Funny, I actually do the same thing. Not to avoid attacking through. I do that on my second weapon sets because throw always shows in red (thanks to no throwing weapon) and reminds me to switch back from CtA to a real weapon when I'm too tired to remember doing so myself. :D
Haven't thought about using it as a visual reminder, clever :D

PC | Europe | Non-Ladder and Ladder | Softcore
In terms of luck, just started my first ladder char to farm the sundered charms for NL

and in act 2 Hell a
Ber
rune drops

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
Well, you could just sell that
Ber
, buy a perfect version (or 2) of every sunder and be done with season 2. :D

Maybe even 3-4 or more each at current prices actually.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Well, you could just sell that
Ber
, buy a perfect version (or 2) of every sunder and be done with season 2. :D

Maybe even 3-4 or more each at current prices actually.
Trying just that. Dont even need perfect versions just a vew cold/fire and lightning ones so i dont need to switch to often.
But so far no one wants.

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
I mean...you're basically selling a
Ber
for 4-5
Ist
, if even. I'd take that in a heartbeat (and feel about it if I wasn't telling you up front ^^) if I still had some more sunders lying about.. :)

Ber
for 4-5
Ist
, if even. I'd take that in a heartbeat (and feel about it if I wasn't telling you up front ^^) if I still had some more sunders lying about.. :)
:) Haha, just dont play ladder and have more that enough on NL. just want them sunder charms and get back to playing on NL.
But it's still up for offer, so if by any chance you get more charms let me know
I don't know if this is really lucky or really unlucky. This was in terrorized
Crypt
, but I need it for my grail quest (of course) and now i wonder if it'll just take that much longer.

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
Axewi wrote: 1 year ago
Ber
for 4-5
Ist
:) Haha, just dont play ladder and have more that enough on NL. just want them sunder charms and get back to playing on NL.
But it's still up for offer, so if by any chance you get more charms let me know
Problem solved I suppose.

Thanks for having given me something to target-farm for. :D

Axewi wrote: 1 year ago
Ber
for 4-5
Ist
Problem solved I suppose.

Thanks for having given me something to target-farm for. :D
Yes, to be clear, this guy offered to get me the charms i wanted if i gave him the
Ber
rune, and he came through!
Trusted user :D
Thanks again

So i am extra lucky today, have the sundered charms i wanted without having to farm for them.
Just scored this bad boy from all the walks today. Not perfect, but it'll do for now xD

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...