Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2919 replies   379486 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ran my first Ubers in a while tonight, first 20/20 I've ever found. Barb but that suits me, won't be selling it anyway. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Janet the Java wrote: 5 months ago
Ran my first Ubers in a while tonight, first 20/20 I've ever found. Barb but that suits me, won't be selling it anyway. :)
Cool. Well done.
Janet the Java wrote: 5 months ago
Congrats! Awesome!

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Arachnid wrote: 5 months ago
Knappogue wrote: 5 months ago

Post the best comments here! I'm not visiting that hot-garbage.
Also I contemplated (jokingly mind you) grabbing a screenshot of your ring and posting in the price check of this site; pretending like I found it. But I don't have enough Faith in my writing abilities to ensure it came across as tongue-in-cheek.
😂
To keep you up to date..

Seems like it's a different world there.
Not many comments so far, and those who commented don't seem to like the ring very much.
"1/10" "6/10" "no trophy"...
Because you cant post 5pt rings there unless its a 4pt blood craft with fcr 60life 6+ rep and 80-90mana or 60life 25str, its worth posting ft for sure, I tried to search for it but can't find it anywhere but now I will try the trophy room there and try find ur other posts. the trophy room on jsp is for pvp not pvm, edit I found your post now and its 5pt and not 6pt, its far from trophy but its still worth posting for trade there.

The only thing this is used for is tele bowa and tele bowa is a meme, in pvm other builds can use it but people will pay more then 400-1000 for it

PM if I win
Naitsirk wrote: 5 months ago

Because you cant post 5pt rings there unless its a 4pt blood craft with fcr 60life 6+ rep and 80-90mana or 60life 25str, its worth posting ft for sure, I tried to search for it but can't find it anywhere but now I will try the trophy room there and try find ur other posts. the trophy room on jsp is for pvp not pvm, edit I found your post now and its 5pt and not 6pt, its far from trophy but its still worth posting for trade there.

The only thing this is used for is tele bowa and tele bowa is a meme, in pvm other builds can use it but people will pay more then 400-1000 for it
Yeah, i know that now, after going through a few other 6point ring trophy posts...
Another question for my personal understanding. According to your/their point of view, do 6point pvm rings even exist? Or are there only pvp rings?
the trophy room on jsp is for pvp not pvm
They should write that down in the trophy room rules. xD

Necrarch 1693Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
6 point do exist, but :
- Dual leech is often considered one point, not 2
- And in a pvp environments many affixes that you like in pve like magic find are not useful.

But a 10fcr / 80mana / 11 all res / 20 str / 15+dex / 30 one res will definitely be a 6 point for anyone.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 5 months ago
6 point do exist, but :
- Dual leech is considered one point, not 2
That explains a lot.
Thanks for clarifying.

I definitely didn't inform myself well enough about this beforehand.

M1ck 331

Europe PC
Perfect upped g-face and almost (1-off) perfect
Goblin Toe
Boots
:).

There's a fail to come though...
M1ck wrote: 5 months ago
Perfect upped g-face and almost (1-off) perfect
Goblin Toe
Boots
:).

There's a fail to come though...
347 g-face goes for
Jah
, 349 g-face goes for 10
Jah
. Perfectionists...lol

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Arachnid wrote: 5 months ago
Necrarch wrote: 5 months ago
6 point do exist, but :
- Dual leech is considered one point, not 2
That explains a lot.
Thanks for clarifying.

I definitely didn't inform myself well enough about this beforehand.
Here is a guide that have been in use since 2006

PM if I win
TZ Andy delivers once again. I am now 29 items short of completing the grail.
Arachnid Mesh
still continues to
Evade
me which is a bit annoying.
Crafted this amulet last night. Has just enough FCR for me to replace Mara's and run two SOJs. I always feel lucky when I find/make something that is better than what I'm presently using.
Then about five minutes later I found a
Sur

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Rolled my first Flickering Flame :)
Crafted this amulet last night. Has just enough FCR for me to replace Mara's and run two SOJs. I always feel lucky when I find/make something that is better than what I'm presently using.
Sur
Skull
scarab.jpg
This is really good for fb es soso in PvP, however the life roll is a waste and could be replaced by str to equip
Monarch
(since you will use ES) if you need mana, but the 100mana is good and fire sorcs only need 10fcr on the amulet, its valuble, gl selling.

In PvP life on fire is only used in SvS (sorc vs sorc) and at the stage you will use a +3 Fire and +100 Life amulet.

PM if I win
Sur
Skull
scarab.jpg
This is really good for fb es soso in PvP, however the life roll is a waste and could be replaced by str to equip
Monarch
(since you will use ES) if you need mana, but the 100mana is good and fire sorcs only need 10fcr on the amulet, its valuble, gl selling.

In PvP life on fire is only used in SvS (sorc vs sorc) and at the stage you will use a +3 Fire and +100 Life amulet.
Not selling, self-use! It replaced mara's on my ES light-
Nova
sorc. With griff, viper, arachnid, and
Magefist
, all I needed was 10fcr on the ammy to reach 105FCR. I'm pretty pumped to use it myself!

Sur
Skull
scarab.jpg
Monarch

Not selling, self-use! It replaced mara's on my ES light-
Nova
sorc. With griff, viper, arachnid, and
Magefist
, all I needed was 10fcr on the ammy to reach 105FCR. I'm pretty pumped to use it myself!
It is a decent piece and something I would also use over Maras at anytime. If you decide to sell it in the future it will always hold value, good craft.

PM if I win
Arcane Sanctuary
is TZ, first run, BOOM, perfect 120ED
Arachnid Mesh
:D

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
Believe or not, this one was still remaining in my grail list. Thanks Santa.

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!

Deleted User 63530 0

Zero187 wrote: 5 months ago
I normally don't get much off
Duriel
, other than the usual pile of TP scrolls, but he actually had some decent drops tonight:

Duriel_SoJ.png

Stone of Jordan
+
Raven Frost
+
Seraph's Hymn
wow this is almost impossible....

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...