Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

basicnecromancy wrote: 5 months ago
Arachnid wrote: 5 months ago

Which Trophy Room should i post it in?

Edit: Are we talking about this "dark site"? I never wanted to join there.. xD
Yeah, I get it. I just would like to see the comments in any case. :D
Let's ping the MVP for that one. @Naitsirk. I'll send him a PM on bnet too.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Have you already put this on Trophy Room with all the shit out there? Let them see!

Since I know that I will never trade there, and because others have already advised me to do so, I registered there for this one post.
You will find the ring there shortly. ;)

Since I know that I will never trade there, and because others have already advised me to do so, I registered there for this one post.
Super, looking forward to see the comments on it. :D

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Post the best comments here! I'm not visiting that hot-garbage.
Also I contemplated (jokingly mind you) grabbing a screenshot of your ring and posting in the price check of this site; pretending like I found it. But I don't have enough Faith in my writing abilities to ensure it came across as tongue-in-cheek.
😂

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I got a
Mal
from
The Hellforge
(Needed it to make some mosaics) Then found another
Mal
in a nightmare
Terror
zone. Made me feel lucky anyway. Now I just need another
Gul
and some better bases then I can disco the night away.

Bass 85

Sorceress Europe Playstation
Close and far

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
Sometimes I like TZ KB...

The GC turned out to be perfect cold sunder

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
Just scored this during Chaos TZ a few minutes ago:
Have gotten around 2 dozen maras over the last 2+ years and this is my first perfect one!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Literally moments ago on TZ CS 1P.

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.
Skaijuice wrote: 5 months ago
Literally moments ago on TZ CS 1P.
Please tell me that Titan's is
Eth

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
A random chest in my fav area so don't forget to pop them! Just need a
Zod
rune now for BOTD!

Deleted User 63530 0

I've hit the rare ring lottery again...

Wraith
Band.png

...but still no higher rune than
Vex
this ladder...
One of best ringa a ever saw. I see that in better variant without mana. Big MF. And its perfect for bowazon and
Frenzy
barb.

Deleted User 63530 0

M1ck wrote: 5 months ago
Necrarch wrote: 5 months ago
That ring is real madness. Probably can be sold for actual money, would say, if you go to the dark side of the Force.

If you sell in game, it's more rare than 3/20/20s so probably thousands of Jahs, but I have to say that in such numbers... no idea.
life / mana leach is generally speaking in the second most important category for a 10 FCR ring. Many Pala builds don't even need it so that narrows the list of potential buyers right away.

A Barbarian would likely be interested though (I imagine for PVP Dex and Life are a more important attribute). Possibly more suited to PVE due to how leaching (more specifically life) works in PVP.

It's gg of course. But doubt it's worth thousands of
Jah
, only the forbidden site will know.
i dont gree with You. I think for barb that its one of best ring and i think its woth dont know tousends ,never saw this kind transaction but its value is in top. When somebody looking this kind of item you must remember that buyer buy this his own collection. When You decidet buying items like this you buy it not for profit... You buy it for even slow ,not good farming build. I think so...

Deleted User 63530 0

Have you already put this on Trophy Room with all the shit out there? Let them see!

you make me a idea. Abut selling itema for real money or for djspa. I never do this. But i take chellange and i try check is trading diablo 2 items in TOR exist....
Im very curieus.
Knappogue wrote: 5 months ago

Also I contemplated (jokingly mind you) grabbing a screenshot of your ring and posting in the price check of this site; pretending like I found it. But I don't have enough Faith in my writing abilities to ensure it came across as tongue-in-cheek.
😂
To keep you up to date..

Seems like it's a different world there.
Not many comments so far, and those who commented don't seem to like the ring very much.
"1/10" "6/10" "no trophy"...
Yeah!

M1ck 331

Europe PC
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 5 months ago
Necrarch wrote: 5 months ago
That ring is real madness. Probably can be sold for actual money, would say, if you go to the dark side of the Force.

If you sell in game, it's more rare than 3/20/20s so probably thousands of Jahs, but I have to say that in such numbers... no idea.
life / mana leach is generally speaking in the second most important category for a 10 FCR ring. Many Pala builds don't even need it so that narrows the list of potential buyers right away.

A Barbarian would likely be interested though (I imagine for PVP Dex and Life are a more important attribute). Possibly more suited to PVE due to how leaching (more specifically life) works in PVP.

It's gg of course. But doubt it's worth thousands of
Jah
, only the forbidden site will know.
i dont gree with You. I think for barb that its one of best ring and i think its woth dont know tousends ,never saw this kind transaction but its value is in top. When somebody looking this kind of item you must remember that buyer buy this his own collection. When You decidet buying items like this you buy it not for profit... You buy it for even slow ,not good farming build. I think so...
See the latest post from the OP ;0

M1ck 331

Europe PC
Knappogue wrote: 5 months ago

😂
To keep you up to date..

Seems like it's a different world there.
Not many comments so far, and those who commented don't seem to like the ring very much.
"1/10" "6/10" "no trophy"...
This was what I was alluding to earlier. It's an amazing roll for all the attributes but has niche use due to LL and in many case ML. If LL was replaced with something else like Dex, Strength or Life it would be gg.

This was what I was alluding to earlier. It's an amazing roll for all the attributes but has niche use due to LL and in many case ML. If LL was replaced with something else like Dex, Strength or Life it would be gg.
There's no question that this ring isn't suitable for every class.
What i don't understand... Why would a class that is able to leech only want manaleech but no lifeleech?

M1ck 331

Europe PC

There's no question that this ring isn't suitable for every class.
What i don't understand... Why would a class that is able to leech only want manaleech but no lifeleech?
Life / Mana leach does not work the same in PVP it basically only works against summons / pets. It's subject to such a penalty that it's generally speaking not worth prioritising over the other desired ring attributes.

Valuable to PVP = get rich.

IMO this is a reasonably good PVE ring for say a
Whirlwind
barb that is using dual Grief i.e lacks ML on main and off hand. Has nice amount of additional attack speed and mana which is generally lacking on the build without pumping stat points (nobody wants to do on melee barb). But again you might not even need the FCR component of the ring as typically
Highlord's Wrath
is used for the amulet instead of a
Caster Amulet
, which makes the 105% FCR breakpoint hard to reach unless using wizard spikes on switch. Then you lose the BO bonus from HOTO.

I'm sure there that are some other uses, but I would imagine they are niche.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation