Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   622 views

Description

Is anybody doing an Uber run? I would like to join for the experience, no torch's, just a pre-game so to speak.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is anybody doing an Uber run? I would like to join for the experience, no torch's, just a pre-game so to speak.
Never done it before?

jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
add me on bnet and I can walk you through one.
In addition to having someone from d2io do a personal coaching, there are a few good YouTube videos you can watch to get a feel for the experience. Llama's ubers on a mega budget got me my first torch.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
OP
Phins_up22 wrote: 1 year ago
Never done it before?
No I haven't
OP
I have sent requests to both Dimefox and Cristobal, thnx
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
I have sent requests to both Dimefox and Cristobal, thnx
Sorry guy, I'm not the best ubers runner, so I'll decline that. Was just recommending a YouTube search; there's some good tutorials out there. gl

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
ok well if it falls through i probably have enough sets to do a full one. The first ones always a little more exciting lol

OP
Thank Dimefox and yes, phins, it was.
if you ever need help with your own ubers you can ask here and alot of people on the forum will gladly help ya

OP
Thanks

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation