Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   5373 views

Description

Hey y’all, I’m finally back after a long hiatus thanks to a busted iPad.

Anyways welcome back to another instalment of actually amazing. Today I’m singing the praises of the low level rune word Peace!

Yes the Amazon +2 to skills armour, it’s amazing for 2 reasons:

1. It’s so cheap! You can throw this armour together in a solo game, probably by the time you hit the level requirement. Only needing sheal,
Thul
, and
Amn
you can put this together if you really wanted in normal.

2. Level 15
Valkyrie
! A level 15
Valkyrie
is quiet a tank and does some crazy damage. If she gets summoned and your not in hell difficulty she’s at very low risk of dying, almost negligible. As well, With the most recent patch once she is summoned you can go back to your other armour without her de-spawning.

So there’s the 2% chance to do this on striking, a couple different ways to get this done, 6 shaeled weapon (bow) or something innately fast and just go out and whack stuff. It only takes a couple mins for me and poof, great meat-shield. You will need to do this every time you enter the game, but if you sitting down for a leveling session, it’s so worth it.

Best use: where this armour really shines is when leveling a new character. For me that mid-game can be either the best time playing a character or the most tedious. Either by level 30 you’re getting access to the best skills/gear and the game becomes a joke, or your still waiting on synergies to fill in, waiting to meet the level or stat requirements for other gear, and thus just suffering through the game. If your at the later stage get yourself a Peace armour and cast some Valkyries! You’ll be amazed how well they perform and how much easier they make that mid game leveling process. I literally can’t think of a character it wouldn’t be good for.

I managed to take my Bone necro from level 31 to like 49 very quickly (like an hour) by soloing normal
Baal
, players 8. And imma keep using it as long as it’s useful (probably still worth it even in hell difficulty).

I’m going to keep my Peace on hand for all my future character leveling needs, it’s totally worth its 6 item stash spaces!

Hope you enjoyed and maybe will consider trying it out yourself.

Next time on actually amazing: the most important rune
Description by Nate

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 527

Switch
Hey y’all, I’m finally back after a long hiatus thanks to a busted iPad.

Anyways welcome back to another instalment of actually amazing. Today I’m singing the praises of the low level rune word Peace!

Yes the Amazon +2 to skills armour, it’s amazing for 2 reasons:

1. It’s so cheap! You can throw this armour together in a solo game, probably by the time you hit the level requirement. Only needing sheal,
Thul
, and
Amn
you can put this together if you really wanted in normal.

2. Level 15
Valkyrie
! A level 15
Valkyrie
is quiet a tank and does some crazy damage. If she gets summoned and your not in hell difficulty she’s at very low risk of dying, almost negligible. As well, With the most recent patch once she is summoned you can go back to your other armour without her de-spawning.

So there’s the 2% chance to do this on striking, a couple different ways to get this done, 6 shaeled weapon (bow) or something innately fast and just go out and whack stuff. It only takes a couple mins for me and poof, great meat-shield. You will need to do this every time you enter the game, but if you sitting down for a leveling session, it’s so worth it.

Best use: where this armour really shines is when leveling a new character. For me that mid-game can be either the best time playing a character or the most tedious. Either by level 30 you’re getting access to the best skills/gear and the game becomes a joke, or your still waiting on synergies to fill in, waiting to meet the level or stat requirements for other gear, and thus just suffering through the game. If your at the later stage get yourself a Peace armour and cast some Valkyries! You’ll be amazed how well they perform and how much easier they make that mid game leveling process. I literally can’t think of a character it wouldn’t be good for.

I managed to take my Bone necro from level 31 to like 49 very quickly (like an hour) by soloing normal
Baal
, players 8. And imma keep using it as long as it’s useful (probably still worth it even in hell difficulty).

I’m going to keep my Peace on hand for all my future character leveling needs, it’s totally worth its 6 item stash spaces!

Hope you enjoyed and maybe will consider trying it out yourself.

Next time on actually amazing: the most important rune

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
Such armor is designed for leveling ama, yes - unless you develop your own 20-hard-pt "shield". I, personally, am annoyed by constant re-summon - so will avoid such chest if I'll raise my ama. But it's up to taste, really. And it's freakin cheap n easy as well - just buy a 3os bp from
Fara
, and you're almost there.
Ofc, until your ama obtains forti / coh / nigma / whatever, dependin on build 🙂
It's a wonderful armour for the runes, perfectly viable even in the end game, but definitely outclassed once you get a bit more Wealth. On my fire bowa I am about to switch from Peace to a 4os
Archon Plate
filled with fire facets.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Ravoc 122

PC
I sometimes put it on a merc as a lower-level cheapo alternative to Treachery for the +2
Critical Strike
. But it won't spawn the
Valkyrie
though.
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
I sometimes put it on a merc as a lower-level cheapo alternative to Treachery for the +2
Critical Strike
. But it won't spawn the
Valkyrie
though.
imagine a Merc spawned Valk..

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
the summons will stay even if u dont have at least 1 point in
Valkyrie
?
in LOD she would poof after 5 seconds...
OP

Nate 527

Switch
Yep she stays! And through all of nightmare players 8 she only died fighting the diablo fire-breathing seal boss pack, I guess her fire resistances aren’t enough to face tank like 8 infernos at once

Ravoc 122

PC
You could wear Flickering Flame... :)
I have read somewhere that
Valkyrie
breakpoint is lvl 8 (not 100% sure) and 17 (absolutely sure). At lvl 17
Valkyrie
gets elite version of her weapon. Thats why Peace is kinda good but bad at the same time (its only lvl 15 - for nightmare as you said its OK, but bad in hell). As someone said its best for leveling !

Problem with Peace and to cast valk on strike is:
when u fight some tough group,
Valkyrie
is tanking certain monsters, but when its casted again it can be on different place so all those monsters she was tanking will run straight at you. (I have died manytimes because of that). But if u dont have better armor then Peace is really strong and good armor.

What I read about valk (cant confirm it - dunno if my source was hoax, or if it has been changed). But to cast valk on strike. She will be alive for few seconds. But if u invest at least one hard point into
Valkyrie
. She wont disappear.

How I use Peace for early levels (if I walk all areas). I get Peace asap. And I invest my skill points towards dmg. When I am about to finish nightmare or enter hell (lvl 60 or something). I prefer to get defensive armor like Fortitude (if I am rich enough) or Smoke or something with resists for hell. And I start pumping points into my own
Valkyrie
- with all +skills to get her to lvl 17 - tip get Harmony off hand with +6 to valk that helps a lot.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84688347&f=87

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
to my previous comment:
Important breakpoints for the damage output on
Valkyrie
are slvl-8 (when she gains her
Lance
) and slvl-17 (upgrade the
Lance
to a
War Pike
).
Important breakpoints for the tankiness on
Valkyrie
are slvl-7 (when she gains her
Chaos Armor
) and slvl-16 (upgrade the
Chaos Armor
to a
Sacred Armor
).

so its lvl 8 and 17

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
OP

Nate 527

Switch
Yea primarily I like using it on my non-Amazon chars, that re-cast on striking would be annoying after a while, especially if the armour it rolls was red!

Ravoc 122

PC
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
And I start pumping points into my own
Valkyrie
- with all +skills to get her to lvl 17 - tip get Harmony off hand with +6 to valk that helps a lot.
Harmony on an Amazon will only ever give +3 to
Valkyrie
as it's a class Oskill.
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
And I start pumping points into my own
Valkyrie
Harmony on an Amazon will only ever give +3 to
Valkyrie
as it's a class Oskill.
you are right, thx for correcting me

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation