Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   355 views

Description

Anyone do this ? Most people don't ever use d2 classic but if you make one there is no ancients. So you can literally smash through the game kill D go to NM then hell. Constant Chaos runs then just convert your guy to expansion and boom, you're finished with hell difficulty and just need to go and do A5 quests. I know you can G rush or Bug rush what ever you wanna call it. Is this just no longer a viable option and I'm just holding on to the past ?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Anyone do this ? Most people don't ever use d2 classic but if you make one there is no ancients. So you can literally smash through the game kill D go to NM then hell. Constant Chaos runs then just convert your guy to expansion and boom, you're finished with hell difficulty and just need to go and do A5 quests. I know you can G rush or Bug rush what ever you wanna call it. Is this just no longer a viable option and I'm just holding on to the past ?

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
I'm sure it would still work. It's just that literally no one plays classic now.

Wish they would roll classic back a few patches, I would drop LOD like a bad habit.
OP
It still works I know for sure, have a lvl 70 necro but I'm saying instead of spending hours or a couple days looking for a bumper to get you through what ever difficulty, why not spend 30 mins going from lvl 1 in norm to lvl 8 in hell ? Literally just have to click covert to expansion character and boom.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Aye, it basically stands and falls with having someone who has a rush-capable char in classic to even get you to hell.

In this case..it falls more than it stands. :)

Though if someone does have that and is offering triple-rush services with 3 Shenks/Socket Qs added after char-
Conversion
in turn for the hell forges along the way, please do let me know! Will happily grab 5-6 complete rushes.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...