Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   2123 views

Description

rolling a mix, currently at lvl 50, finishing nightmare, for now Spirit as primary weapon, Treachery, some unique shield,
Gore Rider
, g face and string of
Ear
which are all seem decent enough to hack through nearly anything in nm, what I'm not sure is the weapon, Spirit (weapon) obviously is just there temporarily and although ias on Treachery is quiet nice but she can always use
Burst of Speed
herself, so apart from Enigma and coh, what are the other decent armour options? also, on weapon, to be honest I'm still a bit confused on attack speed and cast rate for kick/trapsin, what are the good weapons for her, I yet to find any decent
Claws
but might look into those.

Can be used to make Runewords:

rolling a mix, currently at lvl 50, finishing nightmare, for now Spirit as primary weapon, Treachery, some unique shield,
Gore Rider
, g face and string of
Ear
which are all seem decent enough to hack through nearly anything in nm, what I'm not sure is the weapon, Spirit (weapon) obviously is just there temporarily and although ias on Treachery is quiet nice but she can always use
Burst of Speed
herself, so apart from Enigma and coh, what are the other decent armour options? also, on weapon, to be honest I'm still a bit confused on attack speed and cast rate for kick/trapsin, what are the good weapons for her, I yet to find any decent
Claws
but might look into those.
I can recommend completing sentences.

Kick speed is derived from Mainhand weapon speed modifiers primarily, so equip a fast weapon in the left slot.

Cast speed is rarely used for the assassin. Most skills speed up with IAS.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...