> yesterday bought it (low torch but used my only
Lo
)
> was selling Ists for profit
> misclicked on the torch
> can't buy it back
> saddest person ever
ah shit :(. what class u play ?

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
OP
sorc ladder.
literally right after getting it I respec'd to have just the exact amount of +str
Yozart wrote: 1 year ago
> yesterday bought it (low torch but used my only
Lo
)
> was selling Ists for profit
> misclicked on the torch
> can't buy it back
> saddest person ever
Happened to me but with just a gg small charm. After that, I removed almost all the inventory to avoid that again...
Did you look in the "misc" tab of the vendor? If you gamble, yeah, it's gone, but if you trade and sell something that the vendor doesn't have in his inventory (like a charm) it ends up in the "misc" tab.

Asha 343

Sorceress Europe PC
I bought a nice 15ed 3os armor at the start of this season, and forged an Enigma. Then, i picked up same-looking base, just to sell it for 35k, and, well... I fukked up. Clicked twice on that armor in inventory - and it switched with my nigma, and before I realised that, one click - and
Malah
bought it for 35k... 😬
Just sayin anyone of us can screw things up occasionally. Don't eat yourself alive bc of such fukkup - let it go. Nobody died, right? 🥂
I feel your pain mate... :(

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
Wait. Selling Ists for profit? I'm confused because I read this that you're selling valuable runes for gold...
FanciestCrab wrote: 1 year ago
Wait. Selling Ists for profit? I'm confused because I read this that you're selling valuable runes for gold...
Just checked it. If you have Edge Runeword and a 15% Reduce vendor price Gheeds you can sell an
Ist
for 33792 and buy it back for 12908 making a profit. Great for gambling during this event.

"Having Shadowheart around is better than luck. More reliable."
~Necrarch
OP
KeepHammering wrote: 1 year ago
Did you look in the "misc" tab of the vendor? If you gamble, yeah, it's gone, but if you trade and sell something that the vendor doesn't have in his inventory (like a charm) it ends up in the "misc" tab.
Unfortunately, the
Hellfire Torch
does not appear there. Of course I was selling it to the shop and not in the gambling screen. Runes did appear (this is today's glitch during the nights of
Terror
, as you can rebuy them for cheaper than they sell), I just fucking misclicked :(((((
They should just add a "buyback" page on the shops. Or a "lock item" feature so you can't mess with items you lock in your inventory.

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

I do not accept any rune lower than
Lem
for trades, with the exception of
Ral

Trade: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder & Ladder | UTC-6

Bisu 369

PC
Sorry for your loss. High APM can be a curse sometimes.
That sucks. It only takes one time to start rethinking how you set up your inventory.

I don't remember if I did anything egregious in LoD like an accidental drop, but I've read enough horror stories from others that I put the most valuable charms to the far right and keep Ground loot in the left third of the inventory.

I also put the most valuable ring and the weapon in the left hand (rightmost facing) slots. With the ring, the right hand (facing your left) is also targeted on shift-clicks from your stash.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
That sucks. It only takes one time to start rethinking how you set up your inventory.
Truth

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Bisu 369

PC

I don't remember if I did anything egregious in LoD like an accidental drop, but I've read enough horror stories from others that I put the most valuable charms to the far right and keep Ground loot in the left third of the inventory.

I also put the most valuable ring and the weapon in the left hand (rightmost facing) slots. With the ring, the right hand (facing your left) is also targeted on shift-clicks from your stash.
Yup yup, I use the far right placement as well
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago

Yup yup, I use the far right placement as well
Same... I get anxiety when I see people with left placement lol

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

I do not accept any rune lower than
Lem
for trades, with the exception of
Ral

Trade: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder & Ladder | UTC-6
That's one benefit of console I suppose, inventory management is so much more clunky that this is practically impossible.

Sorry for your loss OP, must have stung.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Next time don't abuse next to useless exploits. Better get back on that rune grind my dude.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Crimson_Elite wrote: 1 year ago
Next time don't abuse next to useless exploits. Better get back on that rune grind my dude.
Can't help but agree.

It's silly enough to lose stuff by accidentally vendoring it. But to do so because you're frantically rushing to abuse a clearly unintended oversight in mechanics as much as possible...that's just karma.

Ravoc 123

PC
Has nothing to do with exploit abuse. Anyone carelessly gambling could run into this.

I wouldn't call it exploit either. Blizzard never formally acknowledged it, nor acted upon it after it was well known already, and shown by major streamers.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...