Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
43 replies   7285 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

aaabbbccc666 wrote: 1 year ago
2/2
this is this link. sorry but i chose this original video. i was sure becose only polish langueg i hear there and subs... That give me sure thats original.

I must say one thing after things i makes. Roads im traveled ,and years when lost of earth was in ouers hands. Im better. Im glad. :D
And thats it.

Conclusion: After this kaszanka on this video looks almost like in real and i hope we can trust her.
THX. Friends.

Last most important thing. That liryc abouth dead in opis over post (cannot find sry) .
Bla bla bla.
Man talk with me !
Black pudding and sauerkraut should be delicious. They don't sell Black pudding here, but I think it will be good with any other sausage/sausages. Perhaps it's worth cooking this dish.

Deleted User 63530 0

Moondew wrote: 1 year ago
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 1 year ago
2/2
this is this link. sorry but i chose this original video. i was sure becose only polish langueg i hear there and subs... That give me sure thats original.

I must say one thing after things i makes. Roads im traveled ,and years when lost of earth was in ouers hands. Im better. Im glad. :D
And thats it.

Conclusion: After this kaszanka on this video looks almost like in real and i hope we can trust her.
THX. Friends.

Last most important thing. That liryc abouth dead in opis over post (cannot find sry) .
Bla bla bla.
Man talk with me !
Black pudding and sauerkraut should be delicious. They don't sell Black pudding here, but I think it will be good with any other sausage/sausages. Perhaps it's worth cooking this dish.
MAN I9F WE SPEAk serioslu kaszanka can be worst kind of food but sam kaszanka can be one of beat "grill" option. dont give you mf but can you gice good feeling aFTER consumption ! ;) i hope my joke about this not be little to creazy :D

Deleted User 63530 0

sorry for my sick jokes but one on users prove me his stupid shovinist behavior :D

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Yeah gna lock this topic now, as interesting as this culinary discussion is, this is a Diablo 2 forum.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...