Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   567 views

Description

Does the new search options allow me to search an item as well as if the item is socketed. If so, how?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Does the new search options allow me to search an item as well as if the item is socketed. If so, how?

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Yes.

Let's say you're looking for a 5 socket
Scourge

Go to search.php

Type in '
Scourge
', select 'Advanced Options', then select '5 sockets'.

Then hit search - you might want to start off your search without any of your platform/region etc filters set to get the most results.

Also please bear in mind that this patch has only been live an hour or two, so there may not be many listings up right now.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Yes.

Let's say you're looking for a 5 socket
Scourge

Go to search.php

Type in '
Scourge
', select 'Advanced Options', then select '5 sockets'.

Then hit search - you might want to start off your search without any of your platform/region etc filters set to get the most results.

Also please bear in mind that this patch has only been live an hour or two, so there may not be many listings up right now.
Thanks but it doesnt seem to work on unique / set items. I put the name of the item in the search bar and check off socket under advanced. No results show up even though there are some available.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
chucktaylur wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks but it doesnt seem to work on unique / set items. I put the name of the item in the search bar and check off socket under advanced. No results show up even though there are some available.
Probably because you have too many filters set already - note that when you visit the search page your default filters are pre-selected.

So you might be seeing trades in other places and thinking 'why aren't they showing in results' - because your filters are probably too deep. For example, you have Americas regions selected, Windows platform selected, and Expansion pack selected - this reduces the number of trades in search results significantly because all results have to meet each of those filters, if you see what I mean.

Besides, the search index is still being built and the pre v1.0 trades are still being phased out, so there's a lot going on right now.

Btw socketed uniques and sets are almost never possessed nor traded on here. One last thing - there aren't many socketed trades up yet either because the filter option has just become available.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...