Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   8685 views

Description

Hello Guys and gals and welcome to GGM's Item Pack For Hero Editor

I go over the pack in great detail here in my launch video as well as the Download link is in the description and pinned to the top of the comments.

GGM's Item pack offers significant advantages over previous packs.
*A complete collection of Unique items, adding many missing items to the files. Most Necromancer wands were missing, Most Assassin
Claws
Were Missing, Most Amazon Only Items Were Missing, and many more that have been since added.

*A complete collection of Runewords with more varied bases, adding many missing runewords. As well as adding new runewords that were patched in on Version 2.4. Kingpintz as well as some other packs only had the most popular runewords and that was it. Things like Dragon, Principle, Bone, and many other less popular runewords were missing completely. All the New Runewords have been added as well, Unbending Will, Mist, Pattern, Plague, Obsession, Wisdom, and Flickering Flame

*Ethereal Versions of All Unique Items for easier importing with correct Defense Values Hero Editor does not automatically calculate the Defense of an Ethereal Item making the creation of Ethereal items somewhat tedious. To Lessen the amount of time you have to waste on this I have gone ahead and created
Eth
Versions of all uniques and calculated the Defense Values for you in advance.

*Updated Class Torches with correct Values 1.11 Torches had a 25% chance to proc Diablo's Fire attack, After they were changed to 5% the kingpintz Item pack was wrong. I have kept the original 25% Proc files for Posterity but the Torches in the main directories have been replaced with the 5% proc versions that are current to D2R.

*White/Socketed bases of every item in the game for easier importing & creation of new Runewords. I wanted to make it extremely easy for you to create a runeword in whatever base you wanted if I didn't have the correct option for you already made. So I created a White Base Item or Socketed base item of every single type. So you can very easily choose the socketed base, or socket the White item with the correct number of sockets and create away.

*"What If" Section of Ethereal Sets Who knows what the future brings, so I created an entirely new folder full of ethereal versions of the sets for your fun and enjoyment, as well as a bit of future proofing. If Blizzard should ever allow set items to drop ethereal well I got ya covered.

*Fixed Unique items with incorrect Values such as
Tyrael's Might
Stormlash
, and more. There were a large number of errors in The Kingpintz item pack, too many to mention that I discovered while I did my Item videos. like
Tyrael
's armor having +100% Requirements instead of -100% requirements,
Azurewrath
being lvl 54 Requirement,
Stormlash
being set to on Attack, instead of on striking, and many more.

*Consolidated Multiple Item packs into one more condensed Version. There were a couple item packs out there already floating about, Diablo II.net, Kingpintz, and various smaller packs. I took a full day and combined them all together as best I could making sure only to take the best bits of each.

*Included my own personal Database of Characters from D2 Classic, and D2R All Unique Items Placed on Characters, All Set Items Each with their own character, All Uniques placed on mules labeled as such. like UniqueSwords and so forth, and all of my test characters that I use in my videos.

*Included Hero Editor in the Item Pack to make sure people are able to find a clean version. V1.04

*Added many Misc Items, such as potions, Scrolls, Gems of all types, and more. Many simple items were missing from most if not all of the packs, and I took the time to add them. The list is too long to make here, but suffice it to say some of these simple items are kind of important when creating things. Something as Simple as a
Perfect Diamond
wasn't even in the packs.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello Guys and gals and welcome to GGM's Item Pack For Hero Editor

I go over the pack in great detail here in my launch video as well as the Download link is in the description and pinned to the top of the comments.

GGM's Item pack offers significant advantages over previous packs.
*A complete collection of Unique items, adding many missing items to the files. Most Necromancer wands were missing, Most Assassin
Claws
Were Missing, Most Amazon Only Items Were Missing, and many more that have been since added.

*A complete collection of Runewords with more varied bases, adding many missing runewords. As well as adding new runewords that were patched in on Version 2.4. Kingpintz as well as some other packs only had the most popular runewords and that was it. Things like Dragon, Principle, Bone, and many other less popular runewords were missing completely. All the New Runewords have been added as well, Unbending Will, Mist, Pattern, Plague, Obsession, Wisdom, and Flickering Flame

*Ethereal Versions of All Unique Items for easier importing with correct Defense Values Hero Editor does not automatically calculate the Defense of an Ethereal Item making the creation of Ethereal items somewhat tedious. To Lessen the amount of time you have to waste on this I have gone ahead and created
Eth
Versions of all uniques and calculated the Defense Values for you in advance.

*Updated Class Torches with correct Values 1.11 Torches had a 25% chance to proc Diablo's Fire attack, After they were changed to 5% the kingpintz Item pack was wrong. I have kept the original 25% Proc files for Posterity but the Torches in the main directories have been replaced with the 5% proc versions that are current to D2R.

*White/Socketed bases of every item in the game for easier importing & creation of new Runewords. I wanted to make it extremely easy for you to create a runeword in whatever base you wanted if I didn't have the correct option for you already made. So I created a White Base Item or Socketed base item of every single type. So you can very easily choose the socketed base, or socket the White item with the correct number of sockets and create away.

*"What If" Section of Ethereal Sets Who knows what the future brings, so I created an entirely new folder full of ethereal versions of the sets for your fun and enjoyment, as well as a bit of future proofing. If Blizzard should ever allow set items to drop ethereal well I got ya covered.

*Fixed Unique items with incorrect Values such as
Tyrael's Might
Stormlash
, and more. There were a large number of errors in The Kingpintz item pack, too many to mention that I discovered while I did my Item videos. like
Tyrael
's armor having +100% Requirements instead of -100% requirements,
Azurewrath
being lvl 54 Requirement,
Stormlash
being set to on Attack, instead of on striking, and many more.

*Consolidated Multiple Item packs into one more condensed Version. There were a couple item packs out there already floating about, Diablo II.net, Kingpintz, and various smaller packs. I took a full day and combined them all together as best I could making sure only to take the best bits of each.

*Included my own personal Database of Characters from D2 Classic, and D2R All Unique Items Placed on Characters, All Set Items Each with their own character, All Uniques placed on mules labeled as such. like UniqueSwords and so forth, and all of my test characters that I use in my videos.

*Included Hero Editor in the Item Pack to make sure people are able to find a clean version. V1.04

*Added many Misc Items, such as potions, Scrolls, Gems of all types, and more. Many simple items were missing from most if not all of the packs, and I took the time to add them. The list is too long to make here, but suffice it to say some of these simple items are kind of important when creating things. Something as Simple as a
Perfect Diamond
wasn't even in the packs.
Thanks for this!

I've been doing some casual testing on my own about the poison damage bug thing on my own thread here on this forum, but my Poison Necro isn't BIS yet, so my results have a potential bias from that.

I've been wanting to build a perfect version of my char in Hero Editor to check my test results, but was deterred by the slog of building the character from scratch. So this is quite nice!

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
Thank you mate, this is quite useful.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
Great work and thank you for your effort!
OP
A little bit of an update, I have added a Buttload more crafted items to the pack, I have also started adding mock runewords for D2 LoD Players who want to test out the new runewords with the old version of the game. As well as Mock Infinity in spears, and Mock Insight in Bows since they are also not possible in D2 LoD.

Furthermore I have made several bug fixes to the pack, fixing broken items here and there like Infinity with wrong sockets, and one of the Flickering Flame masks was in the wrong order.

I have also added some quality of life fixes like The Runeword files for every runeword are now located also inside the directory for that runeword so you don’t have to go hunting for them.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation