Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
37 replies   5297 views

Description

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... oon/133242
Blizzard wrote:
Hello all -

The team has been working on a pretty significant update for the game that will improve the PC lobby experience while also incorporating a major overhaul of the lobby system on the console version of D2R.

We expect this to be in the coming weeks. Once we have more details on the exact date, we will be sharing that here on our forums.

Thanks!
Looks like they're finally improving the lobby and also overhauling the console lobbies. I'm very glad to see this, hopefully meaningful changes like proper channels, clans, game filters, search bar, etc.

Can be used to make Runewords:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... oon/133242
Blizzard wrote:
Hello all -

The team has been working on a pretty significant update for the game that will improve the PC lobby experience while also incorporating a major overhaul of the lobby system on the console version of D2R.

We expect this to be in the coming weeks. Once we have more details on the exact date, we will be sharing that here on our forums.

Thanks!
Looks like they're finally improving the lobby and also overhauling the console lobbies. I'm very glad to see this, hopefully meaningful changes like proper channels, clans, game filters, search bar, etc.
hell yea!
Huzzah!!!!
This is great news! I almost always play solo, but this could well change that. Really happy for our console-playing friends, too.

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Open to haggling. Add me if offering BIN.
Perfect Gems
and Shape Shifting GCs are also accepted.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
In before "significant update" turns out to mean "Refresh games list now has a cooldown of 5 minutes. That is all."
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
In before "significant update" turns out to mean "Refresh games list now has a cooldown of 5 minutes. That is all."
you get around the games list refresh if you click on nightmare or norm and then back on hell ---> instant refresh without delay.

#h4ckth3pl4n3t

Deleted User 632 0

this is awesome news
Really miss the old 1-9 trade channels with people flying around posting their trade or buy list.
Can't wait! Bring on the 2.5 preview blog post next!

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.
Mnemonic wrote: 1 year ago
Really miss the old 1-9 trade channels with people flying around posting their trade or buy list.
Yeah, me too :D I loved trading in these so much, beautifying my Offer / Need listings with all kinds of crap like _.*^? across multiple lines :D

Deleted User 632 0

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Neat.

I wonder if those QoL pieces include making it not mutually exclusive with left-hand windows, allowing for ctrl+click from stash to cube and cube to vendor and such.

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
Udyret wrote: 1 year ago
Source
FFS: YES, YES, YES!
i hope they give us "gem-stacking" for crafting purposes. that would save me a mule..
zilonka wrote: 1 year ago
i hope they give us "gem-stacking" for crafting purposes. that would save me a mule..
That plus rune stacking would be absolutely wonderful.

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Open to haggling. Add me if offering BIN.
Perfect Gems
and Shape Shifting GCs are also accepted.

Deleted User 632 0

or give the early runes and most gems way lower drop rate. would save a lot of space.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
or give the early runes and most gems way lower drop rate. would save a lot of space.
You do know you don't have to pick up everything that drops, right? :D

Deleted User 632 0

Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
You do know you don't have to pick up everything that drops, right? :D
true. but i still save way to many of them just in case i need them for whatever. also would be better for item diversity. can't make that Spirit as easily if the runes are not as commonly found. might use something else for a change until you do find them. maybe you could use more gems for trading too.

MOX 10

Sorceress Americas PC
I would like to see nerf on overpower runewords (Enigma, Spirit, etc) and revamp very rare unique items. 100% agree on rune and gems stacking.

There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
al'Lan Mandragoran ("The Great Hunt" by Robert Jordan)

Trades: NL/SC
Time Zone: GMT-3 (Buenos Aires - Argentina)

MOX 10

Sorceress Americas PC
What do you think guys about pay for more shared stash tabs?

There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
al'Lan Mandragoran ("The Great Hunt" by Robert Jordan)

Trades: NL/SC
Time Zone: GMT-3 (Buenos Aires - Argentina)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...