Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
166 replies   24754 views

Description

First off, thanks once again to Teeb for getting the DClone tracker up and running before the patch even hit. Well done!
I do hope it finds some good use and active participation by everyone!
(I went through and set them all to stage 1 pre-patch for a clean sheet and so far haven't seen any progress/sales to report yet)

Beyond the tracker and our ability/"duty" to update it however, I was just curious: Is anyone aware of any streamers or the like still doing dclone events? Since those would now offer a known scheduled spawn time for an entire known region, rather than an IP not necessarily given to everyone, they are suddenly a lot more interesting to follow. If/when you do hear of one, by all means, feel free to post about it here to give everyone a heads up.

On a related note, as food for thought, I do wonder if someone might just be savvy and bored enough to create a simple script that rotates through regions and game modes, runs the /uberdiablo command for current status in each and automatically keeps the tracker here updated accordingly.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
First off, thanks once again to Teeb for getting the DClone tracker up and running before the patch even hit. Well done!
(I went through and set them all to stage 1 pre-patch for a clean sheet and so far haven't seen any progress/sales to report yet)

Beyond the tracker and our ability/"duty" to update it however, I was just curious: Is anyone aware of any streamers or the like still doing dclone events? Since those would now offer a known scheduled spawn time for an entire known region, rather than an IP not necessarily given to everyone, they are suddenly a lot more interesting to follow. If/when you do hear of one, by all means, feel free to post about it here to give everyone a heads up.

On a related note, as food for thought, I do wonder if someone might just be savvy and bored enough to create a simple script that rotates through regions and game modes, runs the /uberdiablo command for current status in each and automatically keeps the tracker here updated accordingly.
NA softcore is 2 away from spawning. I was wondering myself if a streamer is seeding it, but not on twitch to confirm.

[edit]
Would be relevant to add, progress has gone from 1 to 4 in less than 30 minutes. Could be happening organically? Seems like it would be faster if a streamer were just straight selling rings.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
NA softcore is 2 away from spawning. I was wondering myself if a streamer is seeding it, but not on twitch to confirm.

[edit]
Would be relevant to add, progress has gone from 1 to 4 in less than 30 minutes. Could be happening organically? Seems like it would be faster if a streamer were just straight selling rings.
1 away
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Just got my first self found anni without doing anything.....act 5 merc with Last Wish kicked his face in
Walk!

[update]
Woot! Finally, an anni!

Boo, 18/11/5. but still. finally.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
Walk!

[update]
Woot! Finally, an anni!

Boo, 18/11/5. but still. finally.
got an 18/12/10...my first self found anni on d2r. Super excited that these are more accessible like torches.
How the hell do you kill this guy? I've never seen him before But he regens like crazy. My 10k meteors are useless.
lemessur wrote: 1 year ago
How the hell do you kill this guy? I've never seen him before But he regens like crazy. My 10k meteors are useless.
add me ill kill for you
Azerarchon#1346
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Sorry Schnorki, I kinda hijacked. Wouldn't the script you described violate EULA by mechanizing a game process? I don't know the exact rules, or if just running a slash command would count. But it doesn't seem much different from a chat bot?

Finally got my anni too!
Average gear FOHdin.
Uber Diablo
melted.
Just happened to be on that character when the spawn happened.

12/12/9

Selling Torch runs.
Your
3x3 Keyset
. 1
Key
for me.
Message me for availability.
Uber Diablo
help offered at no
Charge
I got the message, popped a seal in CS, but no
Uber Diablo
. What gives??

Does popping a seal not work for this? What's the easiest way to spawn him?

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Bisu 364

PC
Congrats guys!

Seems like I missed it by minutes, lol
I'm kinda confused... in my game it said 'diablo has invaded Sanctuary' so he spawned right? in all games going on? i read it replaces the first superunique you come across, I went thru a couple zones, couldnt find him.. and now the progress is back to '
Terror
gazes upon Sanctuary" did he despawn in my game?
Bisu Zero (sorry), I think they may have changed how DClone spawns in
Chaos Sanctuary
. Try at
Rakanishu
or Eldritch.

Anyone needing help w/ DClone right now, hit me up in the next 15 min.

As separate advice, go into
Tristram
if you haven't.
Griswold
will definitely spawn as DClone if you had a live game when the walk triggered.

i got clone diablo, but i cant kill it : (
Of course he spawned while I was playing a new character …. in normal.

PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation
Freon wrote: 1 year ago
i got clone diablo, but i cant kill it : (
add me
Azerarchon#1346
Anyone can add me and Ill kill for free
helped several people already.
Azerarchon#1346
Same, cristobal03#1793

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation